Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Hot and cold chick ghosts for a week then back

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I have a story for you and would like your input and opinion regarding this situation.
So back when I was teenager at 14 (im 34 now), I crossed paths with this girl and her friend, and she was all giggly and super interested. Then they went inside a building and a few minutes later appeared on a balcony and called me up. I went to their apartment and this 14 year old girl gave me a *******! As a 14 year old kid, this was a pretty memorable experience to me, so I couldnt avoid telling my friends about it... eventually it got to her that I was telling people about it and she "broke up" with me by saying to my face to "fck off" and that she never wanted to see me again. She then moved to another country with her parents and I never spoke or seen her since.

Fast forward to present day, I am 34 now. And out of the blue she texts me on instagram saying that she has read my book (I am a book author), and was back in town and would love to catch up and pick my brain about the book and what not. I told her she could join me while I go hiking with my dog and we could chat along the way. She tags along and we end up at a beach laying next to each other, a lot of touching and sexual innuendos going on. During the next couple of days she invites me over to her place for dinner, I kept the sexual tension up by casually touching here and there and after dinner I offered to give her a massage. While Im rubbing her back I get a boner and I make sure she feels it "accidently", she starts moaning and moving her hips showing all the signs that she wants the "D". She then says Ive got my period, I act clueless and say "Im just giving you a massage" then I said I had to work real early in the morning and we should continue some other night. She comes back with "yeah next week is better, Im ovulating!" I thought is this girl the same kinda crazy that I am? Because I am a father, but I want more kids (dont judge me fellas, it is what I want), so I thought maybe she wants kids too, and therefore could be a good match.. so we hugged, and she tried to kiss me, but I acted clueless again and gave her the cheek.

The next days it was on! She was super interested, texting me continuously and asking stuff like what I was doing, if I wanted to do something together with her, and she started calling me "love". We did a bunch of outdoor activities together like walking the dog, hiking, kayaking and hanging out. She even said that she mentioned me to her mom and her mom wanted to meet me (WTF, right?), so super interested super quick.

We make plans to get take out sushi and watch a movie at her place. During dinner she is super flirtatious and after we eat, she "bumps" into while we are cleaning up, and we end up hugging. I get a boner, and we start making out. She leads me to the bedroom.
After we get naked I start fingering her, and get the "D" out, I slide into her raw, she seems ok with it. And then all of a sudden she pulls away and says "We need to use a condom, Im not on the pill". That was such a turn off to me, because I was not looking for a hook up or sechs just for pleasure... what really turns me on is having sechs with someone who might give me a kid... (again dont judge me, it's just my thing). So I end up fingering her, and while Im fingering her, I say that Im just going to put my "D" in her and not move... i slide it in and finger her until she comes, then after she comes, I couldnt help it and I came too, inside her.

This happened on a friday, on saturday I went to the beach with my nephews and didnt hear from her all day. Then on sunday we exchanged these messages (see first 2 images)

We met and she said she was mad because I left her to deal with getting the morning after pill by herself and what not. I kinda reinforced that I wasn't into hookups and wouldnt mind finding someone to have a family with... she seemed to get over it and became all lovey dovey, we made out in my car, took pictures and everything seemed fine. She invited me over for dinner next day, monday. When I arrived she was dressed real hot, with short denim shorts and open white blouse, she cooked an amazing dish in the oven. Clearly took her some time and effort.

We chatted over dinner, had fun, and after dinner sat on the couch and she came onto me, we fell onto the floor playfully, she felt my boner, but I thought to myself "this is the girl that was mad at me for no real reason, and she knows what I am looking for (someone to have kids and a family with), so no point in engaging in sechs again because she already showed that she doesnt want the same as I do", would just be a waste of my energy... so I jumped up, said I had to work in the morning. Hugged her and left... I thought this should show that I am serious about what I am looking for and that she would only get the "D" if she deserved my seed.

And now things get interesting, from a psychological point of view. She goes cold and says nothing for 4 days, I kept thinking of her everyday. Im being honest, but I kept it cool for 4 days, then as the weekend approached I sent her a message saying

"Not sure if youre ghosting me, but i had a very busy week and now was planning my weekend and wondering if i should include you or not"

She replies only the next day with "Hey - not really sure how to react to this message. Does not feel good"

I reply 4 hours later during my lunch with "Well you didnt say anything the whole week... So i didnt know what was up"

She does not reply. I then make plans to go to the beach with another girl on saturday, so that I would forget about the first girl and actually move on instead of just pretending to move on. And I posted to instagram a picture of and this girl having a drink by the beach. Honestly I did it to show the first girl that I had more girls interested in me and it was her loss. Im not sure if it backfired because she didnt reach out. I couldnt stop thinking about her, and why was she so interested, to the point of even telling her mom about me and then went cold so quickly.

Then on sunday I decide enough is enough. This first girl does not deserve the mindspace Im giving her. I was thinking about her nonstop. So a switch went off in me and I deleted her number, which deletes my picture on her whatsapp... and surprisingly monday morning she send me this message:

"Hey, was taking some space as I was super triggered by your message. Everything has softened up now. I don’t feel like we’re the right fit for anything more than a friendship. I feel sad about it. It is what it is. It’s been good to catch up with you. Happy for you and all the wonderful things you’re building in your life and am wishing you all the good things in life - I hope there is no hard feelings"

I havent replied yet. So that's the story fellas, whats your take on things? Why was she so interested then cold all of a sudden, what would you have done differently? I wonder if I should just have fcked her brains out the first night, even with a condom... because I wonder if she realized she wasnt getting the D from me then she just went to get it from someone else... Most importantly how would you play it from here? Just ignore her, or say something like "sure, friends it is"

Attachments

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but you two switched rolls. You took on the feminine "i want kids and a relationship," roll and she took on the "i just want sechs" roll.

It probably de-railed her attraction to you when you took on the feminine roll. Had you just facked her like an animal, no mention of kids and relationship and stuff she would probably be chasing you.

You took all challenge away when you let her know you wanted to build a family with her.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said "don't judge me" twice. That's your subconscious acknowledging that there is something very wrong with you.

You've just met this woman for the first time in 20 years. Your only previous interaction with her was when you were both 14 and she gave you a blowj0b after randomly meeting you on the street (perfectly normal behaviour for a 14 year old girl without serious physiological issues...) And you think it's a perfectly good idea to try to make her pregnant by cvming inside her, over her objections? What could possibly go wrong, right?

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second the two posters there.

Basically, OP, you acted like a woman with all the desire to build a family and have kids and "not looking for sex just for pleasure". What if all she wanted was a little fun with "sex just for pleasure?"

Next time, just fvck women like an animal, and don't freak them out with your desire to build a family with them. It should be their idea, not yours.

I wonder if I should just have fcked her brains out the first night, even with a condom
Yes you should.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

I have a story for you and would like your input and opinion regarding this situation.
So back when I was teenager at 14 (im 34 now), I crossed paths with this girl and her friend, and she was all giggly and super interested. Then they went inside a building and a few minutes later appeared on a balcony and called me up. I went to their apartment and this 14 year old girl gave me a *******! As a 14 year old kid, this was a pretty memorable experience to me, so I couldnt avoid telling my friends about it... eventually it got to her that I was telling people about it and she "broke up" with me by saying to my face to "fck off" and that she never wanted to see me again. She then moved to another country with her parents and I never spoke or seen her since.

Fast forward to present day, I am 34 now. And out of the blue she texts me on instagram saying that she has read my book (I am a book author), and was back in town and would love to catch up and pick my brain about the book and what not. I told her she could join me while I go hiking with my dog and we could chat along the way. She tags along and we end up at a beach laying next to each other, a lot of touching and sexual innuendos going on. During the next couple of days she invites me over to her place for dinner, I kept the sexual tension up by casually touching here and there and after dinner I offered to give her a massage. While Im rubbing her back I get a boner and I make sure she feels it "accidently", she starts moaning and moving her hips showing all the signs that she wants the "D". She then says Ive got my period, I act clueless and say "Im just giving you a massage" then I said I had to work real early in the morning and we should continue some other night. She comes back with "yeah next week is better, Im ovulating!" I thought is this girl the same kinda crazy that I am? Because I am a father, but I want more kids (dont judge me fellas, it is what I want), so I thought maybe she wants kids too, and therefore could be a good match.. so we hugged, and she tried to kiss me, but I acted clueless again and gave her the cheek.

The next days it was on! She was super interested, texting me continuously and asking stuff like what I was doing, if I wanted to do something together with her, and she started calling me "love". We did a bunch of outdoor activities together like walking the dog, hiking, kayaking and hanging out. She even said that she mentioned me to her mom and her mom wanted to meet me (WTF, right?), so super interested super quick.

We make plans to get take out sushi and watch a movie at her place. During dinner she is super flirtatious and after we eat, she "bumps" into while we are cleaning up, and we end up hugging. I get a boner, and we start making out. She leads me to the bedroom.
After we get naked I start fingering her, and get the "D" out, I slide into her raw, she seems ok with it. And then all of a sudden she pulls away and says "We need to use a condom, Im not on the pill". That was such a turn off to me, because I was not looking for a hook up or sechs just for pleasure... what really turns me on is having sechs with someone who might give me a kid... (again dont judge me, it's just my thing). So I end up fingering her, and while Im fingering her, I say that Im just going to put my "D" in her and not move... i slide it in and finger her until she comes, then after she comes, I couldnt help it and I came too, inside her.

This happened on a friday, on saturday I went to the beach with my nephews and didnt hear from her all day. Then on sunday we exchanged these messages (see first 2 images)

We met and she said she was mad because I left her to deal with getting the morning after pill by herself and what not. I kinda reinforced that I wasn't into hookups and wouldnt mind finding someone to have a family with... she seemed to get over it and became all lovey dovey, we made out in my car, took pictures and everything seemed fine. She invited me over for dinner next day, monday. When I arrived she was dressed real hot, with short denim shorts and open white blouse, she cooked an amazing dish in the oven. Clearly took her some time and effort.

We chatted over dinner, had fun, and after dinner sat on the couch and she came onto me, we fell onto the floor playfully, she felt my boner, but I thought to myself "this is the girl that was mad at me for no real reason, and she knows what I am looking for (someone to have kids and a family with), so no point in engaging in sechs again because she already showed that she doesnt want the same as I do", would just be a waste of my energy... so I jumped up, said I had to work in the morning. Hugged her and left... I thought this should show that I am serious about what I am looking for and that she would only get the "D" if she deserved my seed.

And now things get interesting, from a psychological point of view. She goes cold and says nothing for 4 days, I kept thinking of her everyday. Im being honest, but I kept it cool for 4 days, then as the weekend approached I sent her a message saying

"Not sure if youre ghosting me, but i had a very busy week and now was planning my weekend and wondering if i should include you or not"

She replies only the next day with "Hey - not really sure how to react to this message. Does not feel good"

I reply 4 hours later during my lunch with "Well you didnt say anything the whole week... So i didnt know what was up"

She does not reply. I then make plans to go to the beach with another girl on saturday, so that I would forget about the first girl and actually move on instead of just pretending to move on. And I posted to instagram a picture of and this girl having a drink by the beach. Honestly I did it to show the first girl that I had more girls interested in me and it was her loss. Im not sure if it backfired because she didnt reach out. I couldnt stop thinking about her, and why was she so interested, to the point of even telling her mom about me and then went cold so quickly.

Then on sunday I decide enough is enough. This first girl does not deserve the mindspace Im giving her. I was thinking about her nonstop. So a switch went off in me and I deleted her number, which deletes my picture on her whatsapp... and surprisingly monday morning she send me this message:

"Hey, was taking some space as I was super triggered by your message. Everything has softened up now. I don’t feel like we’re the right fit for anything more than a friendship. I feel sad about it. It is what it is. It’s been good to catch up with you. Happy for you and all the wonderful things you’re building in your life and am wishing you all the good things in life - I hope there is no hard feelings"

I havent replied yet. So that's the story fellas, whats your take on things? Why was she so interested then cold all of a sudden, what would you have done differently? I wonder if I should just have fcked her brains out the first night, even with a condom... because I wonder if she realized she wasnt getting the D from me then she just went to get it from someone else... Most importantly how would you play it from here? Just ignore her, or say something like "sure, friends it is"
Maybe she doesn't want to get fukked raw and left pregnant.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not going to lie this was an odd story. The idea that you would want to actually impregnate a woman who you know absolutely nothing about is disturbing. And she cooked you dinner, you "had fun", but then got to the couch and she came onto you and you got up and immediately left her place? To show her you were "serious" about cumming inside of her to get kids? That is weird sh1t dude.

I don't blame her for not talking to you after that. She probably feels pretty mindfu*ked. I feel that way just having read this.

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your input guys...

To give you some context as to where my head is, I have had my share of women, and got pvssy relatively easily all my life... so now I'm not turned on by the thought of just having sechs for just sechs... but for some reason I get turned on when there is possibility of the woman getting pregnant... but reading your comments made me realize that this might be frowned upon by most, so maybe I should be more in control of these urges and not let them take over my interaction with women.

Maybe these urges stem from the fact that I realized that life is fleeting (I have had some scares healthwise, etc) so now subconsciously maybe I just want to make sure I leave my genes in the gene pool before I go... no idea if that is the reason

What I do know is that I need to be more selective as to in whom I stick the D raw in... it's not only a hazard for my health and my bank account (child support etc), but I also need to make sure the women wants the same thing as me... I need to be in control of this urge, I'm gonna practice with the next women I hook up, and I'll make sure to use a condom and not mention anything about this to them

Had you just facked her like an animal, no mention of kids and relationship and stuff she would probably be chasing you.

You took all challenge away when you let her know you wanted to build a family with her.
You are right @dude99 , I should have just slipped that condom on and drilled her till I struck gold. Make her cvm, make her legs shake and her pvssy dripping wet and sore. I know that normally women are the gatekeepers for sechs and men the gatekeepers for relationship, but since I have had an abundance of sechs in my life, that kinda switched for me. And I kinda started letting them chase the D, so I became the gatekeeper for sechs... had I just done that I would have been fine I think, she would have continued chasing me probably. My mistake maybe was, as you say, taking away the relationship challenge... I showed my cards too early. Women are still the gatekeepers for children, so I showed that I was too eager to break into that gate... and I shouldn't have. It broke the whole chase and tension that was going on before and probably caused her to think "do I really want to have a serious relationship, kids, etc with this guy" way too early

And you think it's a perfectly good idea to try to make her pregnant by cvming inside her, over her objections? What could possibly go wrong, right?
@Bokanovsky No it wasn't a good idea at all... I can see that clearly now.

Next time, just fvck women like an animal, and don't freak them out with your desire to build a family with them. It should be their idea, not yours.
@manfrombelow You are entirely right, I freaked her out, and didn't give her what she needed. Learned my lesson. Next time, when I get into the bedroom stage, I'll shut my mouth, and just do some drilling (the KISS method: Keep it simple stupid)

Maybe she doesn't want to get fukked raw and left pregnant.
As I already recognized above, I freaked her out too early on with this whole thing... and in the future I need to make sure the woman wants the same thing as me

@Barrister that's a pretty harsh spin on things, but I needed that. I needed an unbiased opinion... and I think from my above comments I have shown that I recognize what I did wrong, and I am gonna do things differently now...

Hell, I already have 3 kids from 3 different women, and I only have so much to give away in child support before I get depleted... that should be enough of a reminder... thanks fellas. Even for the harsh words

PS The second girl, the one I went to beach with just to try to make the first one jealous, that one was a bumble match, and we are hitting it off. She was in my town just for vacation, and is already back in her country, now she wants to come see me next month! Well, maybe something good will come out of this whole thing.. :) let's see

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think the secks or the nutting was the problem i think your frame is the problem

Your trying to get a girl you've been dating for what a month ? to commit to children ?

Come on man talk about laying your cards on the table , you can't expect someone to commit to that after such a short space of time

1 year minimum before i would even raise the conversation of kids ( and usually she should raise it )

You've gone way too hard way too fast and now she is confused and emotional by the sounds of things

You need to take control of the situation and her .......no games text her saying you shouldn't have tried to rush things you like her and are happy to take it slow.

It may be too late but see what she comes back with

TheQ2020

Banned
Reaction score
Hi fellas,

bro.

if you care so much about this girl that you would spend your time writing such a massive post i think you are already way too emotionally invested and the best thing for you long term would be to just cut her out of your life ruthlessly right now.

i did not even read the post but just massive length tells me this is very unlikely to end well for you.

good luck.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So bang her and don't answer her calls/ignore her for a while. That will modify her behavior.

Women only play games when they know they can. Don't give them a reason to believe they can

CaptainFenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you care so much about this girl that you would spend your time writing such a massive post i think you are already way too emotionally invested and the best thing for you long term would be to just cut her out of your life ruthlessly right now.
@TheQ2020 thanks, yeah I was still hurting when I wrote the original post. But writing it and venting it out to you guys helped me go through the 5 stages of grief quicker (denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance)... That's exactly what I'll do cut her out of my life, ZERO contact. NC and next

I am fully committed in my decision of moving on now, I already nexted her in my mind. And actually the second girl I mentioned, just bought a plane ticket and is coming to visit me in 3 weeks time. So I played my cards right with that one, and will try not to do the same mistake again...

@Bingo-Player I agree with this:
Come on man talk about laying your cards on the table , you can't expect someone to commit to that after such a short space of time
it killed the chase for her and started to make the whole interaction more serious and boring as it forced her to start thinking about relationship stuff... while it should be all about fun and excitement at these early stages...

but in this case I don't agree with this suggestion
.......no games text her saying you shouldn't have tried to rush things you like her and are happy to take it slow.
I've decided that I won't text her or say anything further, just for the sake of my own sanity and well being. I'm going to forget this woman and spend the time I was allocating to her on somebody/something more worthy, that's my mindset when I ghost and next a girl.
I can't remember who said it, but somebody on the forum once wrote "You should go GHOST without expectations of anything and start focusing your attention on other women. You are intentionally still expecting it to be a game, and wasting your energy on something that may disappoint you in the long run. Drop her, move on to other women - if she really wants you, she will be back."

If she does I will just bang her hard like @IKO69 suggests, but she will then be demoted to fukk buddy and would have to work a lot if she ever wanted to be relationship material to my eyes again...

@stringpuller these are some wisewords...
A girl will return for years with a hookup guy that gives it to her the right way. Ive litteraly heard a few say this. Women SAY they are not all about it. And guess what? Dont listen to her words.
That's what she wanted, and I didn't give the D to her. Sometimes I think too much and mess things up.

This next girl that is coming to visit me, is a solid 8, blond, blue eyes, fit body, she does mountain running, so strong legs and bum, tight abs, petit body... I won't create any expectations or go crazy about pregnancy again ahah, no, my mission is one and only one, to fukk her till I strike gold! Get her to shiver with pleasure. Lesson learned, believe me fellas. Thanks for all the input and feedback so far

Last edited:

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with him wanting the thrill of possibly impregnating a woman. I have similar tendencies. And it's not a kink, it's natural for men to want to impregnate as many women as he can. The first world has taken away our ability to do that by forcing stuff like alimony and child support on us, and yet we as humans still do it anyway with that risk over our heads. Hell, men travel internationally to get foreigner women pregnant, whether intentionally or not. It's in our nature to want to spread our genes. So I have nothing against him. It takes a lot of willpower to pull out these days, and mostly cause our body wants to *** inside. Why deny what we were made for?

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont see anything wrong with him wanting the thrill of possibly impregnating a woman. I have similar tendencies. And it's not a kink, it's natural for men to want to impregnate as many women as he can. The first world has taken away our ability to do that by forcing stuff like alimony and child support on us, and yet we as humans still do it anyway with that risk over our heads. Hell, men travel internationally to get foreigner women pregnant, whether intentionally or not. It's in our nature to want to spread our genes. So I have nothing against him. It takes a lot of willpower to pull out these days, and mostly cause our body wants to *** inside. Why deny what we were made for?
Have fun with 25% of your income going to a girl you don't know.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have fun with 25% of your income going to a girl you don't know.
To clarify, I only nut in girls I know well enough. Not in complete strangers, although the temptation is there. It's a great sense of euphoria when you orgasm in a girl you known for a while.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to say it but you two switched rolls. You took on the feminine "i want kids and a relationship," roll and she took on the "i just want sechs" roll.

It probably de-railed her attraction to you when you took on the feminine roll. Had you just facked her like an animal, no mention of kids and relationship and stuff she would probably be chasing you.

+1

Mystery. Vague. Ambiguity. All should be your approach. You approach. You initiate. You then pull back. She chases you. Or #next! The game is compliance. Bait and switch. Approach then pullback interest. REPEAT. It's a process. Cast a global net. Approach. Bait. Pull or next!

fenix2021

Don Juan
Reaction score
Around your age i had some health problems that made me jump to the same conclusion about finishing inside women. And i did with my wife (we are amicably separated right now) - one bullet is all it took to get her pregnant. So i kinda relate to your kink.

If i was wealthy i probably would have 10 kids - 2 from 5 different women.

Whats your book about? I've written one sci-fi novel and 3 kids books.