"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

A John F Kennedy Quote I Hope Will End All The Whining on This Forum

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2020
Messages
3,847
Reaction score
1,943
Age
38
From now on, before anyone posts anything like: “women today have so many options” “women today are all alpha widows” “women today will never like me” etc,

Please remember this quote from JFK:

“Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
From now on, before anyone posts anything like: “women today have so many options” “women today are all alpha widows” “women today will never like me” etc,

Please remember this quote from JFK:

“Do not pray for easy lives, pray to be stronger men.”
A load of good praying is going to do. I prayed to be a millionaire and I'm still brassic.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She didn't make it easy for him, stories of her dancing on the table in front of him and his wife at the time.
Yes, I don’t know how Jackie kept her cool during Marilyn’s famous Happy Birthday Mr. President singing performance …
One of those two women had Class, and it wasn’t the one fvcking a married man.…
 

Paper Crane

Banned
Joined
Mar 6, 2021
Messages
267
Reaction score
258
Age
30
At the end of the day.. This is a better quote I believe:

Women are gentle.<--- it took me a while to realize this.. but its the truth. women will act out, do all type of crazy things when they are hurt or severely damaged... but, the nature of a woman is gentle and delicate. Once you loose this idea and start looking at women as equals to men or as strong, rough and tyrannical, you're already in a really weird place because you start putting a woman on a different level than she belongs

Fact is if you treat most normal girls right, give them what they desire when itcomes to romance and passion, and be a man of good standing in life and pretty well balanced, you can have amazing experiences with women.

The problem is most guys who find themselves with manipulators or bad apples are also missing things like self respect, have severe insecurities or are really just not happy with their lives.
 

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Messages
5,509
Reaction score
5,682
Not that hard to be a strong man when you’re born into a wealthy, politically connected family and everything is handed to you on silver platter. Basically, all that’s required of you is not to fvck up.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Not that hard to be a strong man when you’re born into a wealthy, politically connected family and everything is handed to you on silver platter. Basically, all that’s required of you is not to fvck up.
Read up on the historical facts Sir. More listeners will believe you if your story has truth and not extreme bias involved. I believe you will find that he personally saved the lives of his WWII torpedo boat crew when they were all stranded on an island…
That don’t spell silver spoon. The Only way I see his story involves guts and courage …
 
Top