"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Leftover Women

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I thought this was interesting. In China, women over 30 are considered "leftover women" and told by their own families that they now successful men won't want them and that they better find a husband soon before it's too late.

I saw one father tell his daughter "so much education has made you stupid" because now she thought she was too good for guys at her level.

I have to say that I'm starting to agree with this point of view. In Western countries women are in denial about the reason why they can't find a husband after losing their looks. They say things like "where have all the good men gone" and try to blame their situation on men when they are the ones that no longer have anything to offer.

A lot of women are studying useless degrees that do nothing except make them conceited and less able to find a husband because of their rotten attitude.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
We can learn a lot from non-Western cultures.

During my deployment, and after my trip to Prague, I swore up and down that when I get married, my wife will be from that part of the world.

American women past 30 are like cartons of expired milk.

Do you think it ties in with how well developed your country is? so if from a 2nd/3rd world country, with less career/job opportunities for women, women are more appreciative/reliant on a mans role in life?
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Do you think it ties in with how well developed your country is? so if from a 2nd/3rd world country, with less career/job opportunities for women, women are more appreciative/reliant on a mans role in life?
Yes, I do think so. And other factors as well, such as security, free healthcare and education and the welfare state.

Women are not complaining about "equality" when work means spending 12 hours a day at a factory. They don't want to be equal when men are getting drafted and sent to war. They are not thinking themselves better than men when going to University is a luxury their family can't afford.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Yes, I do think so. And other factors as well, such as security, free healthcare and education and the welfare state.

Women are not complaining about "equality" when work means spending 12 hours a day at a factory. They don't want to be equal when men are getting drafted and sent to war. They are not thinking themselves better than men when going to University is a luxury their family can't afford.
do you think women are 'built' to work? seem to climb the ranks in mega corps, working long, stressful roles.

one chap I used to work with said I was wasting money sending daughter to private school as women aren;t meant to work and it will just lead them to life of unhappiness/misery, compared to staying at home to raise a family. not that academics was the only reason we decided to go down the private route.
 

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I thought this was interesting. In China, women over 30 are considered "leftover women" and told by their own families that they now successful men won't want them and that they better find a husband soon before it's too late.

I saw one father tell his daughter "so much education has made you stupid" because now she thought she was too good for guys at her level.

I have to say that I'm starting to agree with this point of view. In Western countries women are in denial about the reason why they can't find a husband after losing their looks. They say things like "where have all the good men gone" and try to blame their situation on men when they are the ones that no longer have anything to offer.

A lot of women are studying useless degrees that do nothing except make them conceited and less able to find a husband because of their rotten attitude.
And yet there are 34 Million men in that age to much, due to the chinese one-child-policy.

That leftover chicks really gotta be crappy.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women become leftover women by their own doing. Just like women choose to have children by bad men and reward bad behaviors with sex.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Yup, I have a soon to be ex-wife that's extremely well educated. Essentially speaking she
has 3 degrees related to finance and risk. She achieved a first with honours in economics and
business finance and then went on to train as an actuary which she did in half the time it usually
takes around a full time high pressure job. (I've always suspected she's a numbers autist on some
level, as she can do some truly rain man sh1t!!)

In contrast I have a very basic secondary education and some mild autism which in my case
gives me a real affinity with language. For instance I could read pretty fluently at 3 years old
and as an infant school pupil I was drafted up to Junior school to help those children with their
reading/spelling. My problem is I'm just really bad at applying myself and have little faith in my abilities.
Nothing much has changed there and I'm still only capable of getting menial work as my role
as a box-chucker for Amazon clearly confirms.

She may not feel it now but she will mourn my loss eventually, I was very good for her and most
of her success was achieved with me in a supporting role. She torpedoed an 18 year relationship for
the throwaway attention of some chad-lite 10 years my junior.

In a cruel twist of fate, I am now a leftover man while her success continues in leaps and bounds.
 

SammyNfor

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2021
Messages
41
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Yup, I have a soon to be ex-wife that's extremely well educated. Essentially speaking she
has 3 degrees related to finance and risk. She achieved a first with honours in economics and
business finance and then went on to train as an actuary which she did in half the time it usually
takes around a full time high pressure job. (I've always suspected she's a numbers autist on some
level, as she can do some truly rain man sh1t!!)

In contrast I have a very basic secondary education and some mild autism which in my case
gives me a real affinity with language. For instance I could read pretty fluently at 3 years old
and as an infant school pupil I was drafted up to Junior school to help those children with their
reading/spelling. My problem is I'm just really bad at applying myself and have little faith in my abilities.
Nothing much has changed there and I'm still only capable of getting menial work as my role
as a box-chucker for Amazon clearly confirms.

She may not feel it now but she will mourn my loss eventually, I was very good for her and most
of her success was achieved with me in a supporting role. She torpedoed an 18 year relationship for
the throwaway attention of some chad-lite 10 years my junior.

In a cruel twist of fate, I am now a leftover man while her success continues in leaps and bounds.
Self improvement will always win in the end brother. SoSauve is here for you
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Yup, I have a soon to be ex-wife that's extremely well educated. Essentially speaking she
has 3 degrees related to finance and risk. She achieved a first with honours in economics and
business finance and then went on to train as an actuary which she did in half the time it usually
takes around a full time high pressure job. (I've always suspected she's a numbers autist on some
level, as she can do some truly rain man sh1t!!)

In contrast I have a very basic secondary education and some mild autism which in my case
gives me a real affinity with language. For instance I could read pretty fluently at 3 years old
and as an infant school pupil I was drafted up to Junior school to help those children with their
reading/spelling. My problem is I'm just really bad at applying myself and have little faith in my abilities.
Nothing much has changed there and I'm still only capable of getting menial work as my role
as a box-chucker for Amazon clearly confirms.

She may not feel it now but she will mourn my loss eventually, I was very good for her and most
of her success was achieved with me in a supporting role. She torpedoed an 18 year relationship for
the throwaway attention of some chad-lite 10 years my junior.

In a cruel twist of fate, I am now a leftover man while her success continues in leaps and bounds.
No such thing as a leftover man. Society needs men more than women. Men build society’s, women destroy them. You will win out in the end, my friend. And I’m not just saying that, I’ve read and seen stories like yours play out HUNDREDS of times. Your ex wife will never be truly happy and she will likely die alone. Fact. You on the other hand have a new found chance on life since she released you from the prison known as marriage, you can now become the man you desire and live the life you want to live.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
She may not feel it now but she will mourn my loss eventually, I was very good for her and most
of her success was achieved with me in a supporting role. She torpedoed an 18 year relationship for
the throwaway attention of some chad-lite 10 years my junior.

In a cruel twist of fate, I am now a leftover man while her success continues in leaps and bounds.

The way i read that, it seems you made your wife the center of your existence.

You put more effort into supporting her then in improving your position.

Thats how a man ends up with feeling like he has nothing left when she walks.


That you see yourself as "leftover man" is sad. You shouldnt do that. Never quit, never stop punching!
 
  • Like
Reactions: B80

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
The way i read that, it seems you made your wife the center of your existence.

You put more effort into supporting her then in improving your position.

Thats how a man ends up with feeling like he has nothing left when she walks.


That you see yourself as "leftover man" is sad. You shouldnt do that. Never quit, never stop punching!
Men mistakingly try to pull all the weight in a marriage while women just are lazy and won’t do any work to make the marriage work.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
do you think women are 'built' to work? seem to climb the ranks in mega corps, working long, stressful roles.

one chap I used to work with said I was wasting money sending daughter to private school as women aren;t meant to work and it will just lead them to life of unhappiness/misery, compared to staying at home to raise a family. not that academics was the only reason we decided to go down the private route.
I'm the original feminist. I believe in equality so much that I think women should pay for their own food on dates and marry men that earn significantly less than them.

Unfortunately most women don't agree and they want equality only when it suits them. They want a guy that earns more than them so that they can put their feet up and look at Instagram all day.

There's no point in going to university if you don't plan on actually having a career.
 

BMX

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 12, 2004
Messages
1,480
Reaction score
413
Location
Everett
Leftover women conduct job interviews on you when out on a date. Like..no honey, let's dig deep into how you arrived at this point. They just won't admit to waving the white flag. Pitiful. Why bother.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Leftover women conduct job interviews on you when out on a date. Like..no honey, let's dig deep into how you arrived at this point. They just won't admit to waving the white flag. Pitiful. Why bother.
Meeting a Leftover Woman is like going to a job interview for a job you don't want.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BMX

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Women are not complaining about "equality" when work means spending 12 hours a day at a factory. They don't want to be equal when men are getting drafted and sent to war. They are not thinking themselves better than men when going to University is a luxury their family can't afford.
I agree.
Feminism started out wanting equality and fairness but has evolved into what suits them the best at various times for their own gains and nothing more.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I agree.
Feminism started out wanting equality and fairness but has evolved into what suits them the best at various times for their own gains and nothing more.
It's become peverted. If it was about fairness, I'd fully support it but the current system is anything but fair. Women are literally getting away with murder.

If women don't care about men's rights, why should we care about theirs?
 

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 3, 2021
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
2,576
I thought this was interesting. In China, women over 30 are considered "leftover women" and told by their own families that they now successful men won't want them and that they better find a husband soon before it's too late.

I saw one father tell his daughter "so much education has made you stupid" because now she thought she was too good for guys at her level.

I have to say that I'm starting to agree with this point of view. In Western countries women are in denial about the reason why they can't find a husband after losing their looks. They say things like "where have all the good men gone" and try to blame their situation on men when they are the ones that no longer have anything to offer.

A lot of women are studying useless degrees that do nothing except make them conceited and less able to find a husband because of their rotten attitude.
Dang, that line was like a slap on the face. Haha

It is def a complex dynamic because I personally would not want an uneducated woman to be my partner but I also agree with the underlying thought. Standardized education, in general, is a risky move for both men and women. For women plays a bigger factor as, just like dogs nowadays, it replaces the need to create a family for a woman and emphasizes the empowerment movement where men are obsolete.

But there is def something to think about behind the father's statement. People are born ignorant, society (standardized education mostly) just makes them stupid.

Good post man.

Modern Man Advice
 
Top