Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Palm Reading

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning a bit of palm reading is great for dates, you can literally do it anywhere. And it’s great because
1. You can touch her hand, making her feel attracted and breaking the touch barrier
2. You get to sit there and tell her what her hand tells her about her life, which is great because it makes it seem to her like you have both known each other for a long time.
3. Women find it sexy.
4. This has never ever failed for me to seduce a woman.
Try it. It sounds ridiculous. Just trust me.
Also, you in no way must endorse that it is really real and that you are actually reading their future. Imply that it isn’t real but it’s just a fun icebreaker. There are lots of things you will get to talk about when the lines on the hand show you whether you will be successful, when, if you’ll find love, if it will last, how long you'll live, if you’ll die happy, how good of a person you are, how wealthy you will be, etc.
Just do it. Do it one time and see if it doesn’t work.
Good luck, and may the Don Juan Force be with you!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are into this nonsense and zodiac sign or witch craft. The problem is that it's time away from biz or something like that actually has monetary value. If you are on your purpose and got money handled giver otherwise reconsider.

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Learning a bit of palm reading is great for dates, you can literally do it anywhere. And it’s great because
1. You can touch her hand, making her feel attracted and breaking the touch barrier
2. You get to sit there and tell her what her hand tells her about her life, which is great because it makes it seem to her like you have both known each other for a long time.
3. Women find it sexy.
Also, you in no way must endorse that it is really real and that you are actually reading their future. Imply that it isn’t real but it’s just a fun icebreaker. There are lots of things you will get to talk about when the lines on the hand show you whether you will be successful, when, if you’ll find love, if it will last, how long you'll live, if you’ll die happy, how good of a person you are, how wealthy you will be, etc.
This seems like a good idea. It sounds like a good way to break the touch barrier. I'll try it!

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
3. Women find it sexy.
Sounds like Chapter 1 by Neil Strauss lol. I can't say it doesn't work. Never tried.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Women find it sexy.
some quick tips op one hold the girls hand. Make eye contact. Triangle gaze between her eyes and her mouth. Second hold her hand and read out in the m if you see two lines or a small stitich it stands for marriage. The long line in the m on the hand is for length of life. Finally for hardships look also for the small stitch on the hand similar to marriages. Lastly ask questions and see if her destiny matches. This technique is for fun...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Napoleon Dynamite once said "Chicks dig guys with skills."

It really doesn't matter what it is... if you are really good at something that a women values, she will like it.

One 'skill' I have is that I am a walking encyclopedia on baseball trivia, I have only been stumped two times in my life on trivia questions and I'll post them here, if you can answer both these questions you can be my friend (1) Who is the only player in baseball history that led the league he played in doubles in a particular year, but did not steal a base in that same year. (2) Who is the only player in MLB history to hit a homerun off the very first pitch (not at bat... PITCH) thrown to him... then played in the majors for over 20 years, then never hit another homerun his entire career until the very last pitch thrown to him? I NEVER talk baseball with chicks, because this is a 'skill' a VAST majority of women do not VALUE this at all.

Anyway, palm reading... damn... this is some BS I saw dudes in college doing 30 plus years ago, along with Tarot card reading, astrology, and other meta-physical bullcr@p... Yeah lot's of chicks like this, but you better know what you are doing, because chicks can smell out a phony like a dead skunk.

Anyway, the skill I have that has gotten me more women than anything else is my ability to pick up on languages pretty quick, I don't know why or how this sh1t works, but my brain just works different than a lot of people. I speak 4 languages fluently, and if I am in a place immersed in a culture for any length of time, I can pick it up really fast. Chicks LOVE this... My go to pick-up technique, is to walk up to a woman and just start speaking to her in French, it's not any kind of pick-up line, it's just me saying "J'aime ta robe. Ou l'avez-vous obtenu?" If she goes 'Huh?", just say you're sorry, you thought she was French, then play around with her and have her guess what you said. If she answers back in French, well... you're in as long as she is interested and available. So this only works if you really speak French.

Show off your skills with out bragging about it, and women just love this. If you don't have any skills... go get some.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Napoleon Dynamite once said "Chicks dig guys with skills."

It really doesn't matter what it is... if you are really good at something that a women values, she will like it.

One 'skill' I have is that I am a walking encyclopedia on baseball trivia, I have only been stumped two times in my life on trivia questions and I'll post them here, if you can answer both these questions you can be my friend (1) Who is the only player in baseball history that led the league he played in doubles in a particular year, but did not steal a base in that same year. (2) Who is the only player in MLB history to hit a homerun off the very first pitch (not at bat... PITCH) thrown to him... then played in the majors for over 20 years, then never hit another homerun his entire career until the very last pitch thrown to him? I NEVER talk baseball with chicks, because this is a 'skill' a VAST majority of women do not VALUE this at all.

Anyway, palm reading... damn... this is some BS I saw dudes in college doing 30 plus years ago, along with Tarot card reading, astrology, and other meta-physical bullcr@p... Yeah lot's of chicks like this, but you better know what you are doing, because chicks can smell out a phony like a dead skunk.

Anyway, the skill I have that has gotten me more women than anything else is my ability to pick up on languages pretty quick, I don't know why or how this sh1t works, but my brain just works different than a lot of people. I speak 4 languages fluently, and if I am in a place immersed in a culture for any length of time, I can pick it up really fast. Chicks LOVE this... My go to pick-up technique, is to walk up to a woman and just start speaking to her in French, it's not any kind of pick-up line, it's just me saying "J'aime ta robe. Ou l'avez-vous obtenu?" If she goes 'Huh?", just say you're sorry, you thought she was French, then play around with her and have her guess what you said. If she answers back in French, well... you're in as long as she is interested and available. So this only works if you really speak French.

Show off your skills with out bragging about it, and women just love this. If you don't have any skills... go get some.
Not Ted Williams and for (2) aaron Boone I think Aarons’ homerun in recent series was all time greatest... E:60 starts soon anyone keeping up with old bryan gumpbell series episodes on you tube?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Ted Williams and for (2) aaron Boone I think Aarons’ homerun in recent series was all time greatest... E:60 starts soon anyone keeping up with old bryan gumpbell series episodes on you tube?
(1) Is a tough one, because it's not a stat that is well established... you actually have to do a deep dive research. You have to sift though mountains of data to find this. The answer.... Rusty Staub, Houston Astros 1967. Once you know this then most baseball nerds, like me will say "OF COURSE", Staub never had great baserunning speed, but he has one of the best natural hitters in baseball. His skill was hitting the gaps in the defense, many of the doubles he hit would go to the wall... and if he had good base running skills, many of these would have been triples, but alas he wasn't that fast.

(2) I just realized I miss typed the second question: I should have said "Who is the only player in MLB history to hit a homerun on the very first pitch thrown to him, when on to play 20 years in the majors, and would NEVER hit another homerun the rest of his career?" Since I screwed up the question I will give you a hint... The player has to be someone that did not have a lot of at bats in his career... typically... players that do not get a lot of at bats are pitchers that do not start games (middle/closers) who usually get lifted for pinch hitters.

Aaron Boone was one of those players that was solid, good but not great. His best year was 2003, when he made the all-star team with the Reds. The Yankees traded for him with Claussen, Manning, and an undisclosed amount of cash. It was a good trade for the Yankees, since Boone was instrumental to making it to the World Series that year with his clutch hitting, and Claussen and Manning didn't really have an impact with the Reds, but it was a good gamble for the Reds since they really needed pitching. I agree Boone's homerun off Wakefield in game 7 of the ALCS, in extra innings, was his most memorable moment. Boone should have been a good player for the Yankees in the year to come, but he was injured goofing off during a pick-up game in the off season and was never really the same. But he played decent baseball for the last 5 years he played for 4 different teams. He's one of those guys that you always wonder what would have happened if he hadn't been hurt. But he is really a good manager for the Yankees, making the playoffs every year he's been their coach.

The Boone family is baseball royalty... both his grandfather and father played in the majors, and two of his brothers also made major league rosters.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike good one on (1) basically in memory this sounds like someone that can do that like figure out a pitcher. I’m thinking a switch hitter with ability to bat right and left. It’s on tip of my tongue XD Hate to admit btw that it’s confirmed from an article written about the gold era of that time Mets won World Series in 80’s that “Pete rose” was in fact fact gambling making money off his games... Was it Pete rose with that record then? What we found out about Sammy Sosa is that his cork bat which was ok and allowed at that time was part of his secret. Finally if it gets to genetics and outright strength Mark mcguire and Jose conseco take that. Not too many people remember Jose conseco even if he wrote a book was all but forgotten. Sadly.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lot's of chicks like this, but you better know what you are doing, because chicks can smell out a phony like a dead skunk.
I would have thought it doesn't matter if you can actually read palms or not. I thought it was about the tension building with the kinoing her hand and eye contact while doing it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I was in a starbucks in Japan a guy couple tables over was reading two ladies' palms at once.

They were both highly engaged.

Transfixed.

But I sat eavesdropping for at least 30 minutes but the dude never closed.