Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Austin, Texas wings

OnwardsAndUpwards

Reaction score
Looking for a wing in Austin Texas (if possible, ideally someone into in tech/business/entrepreneurship).

PM me or comment below if you're interested (even if this thread is like years old by the time you find it).

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Looking for a wing in Austin Texas (if possible, ideally someone into in tech/business/entrepreneurship).

PM me or comment below if you're interested (even if this thread is like years old by the time you find it).
Look no further! Head on down to Wicked Wings South Austin! 615 W Slaughter Lane.

All kinds of options. Boneless, bone-in, naked, breaded, buffalo, barbecue. Wash it down with an ice cold beer and watch the game!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think @OnwardsAndUpwards wants a wingman more than some chicken wings.

Austin is a tough market for dating. Huge SJW/feminist influences. Weird social scene. Those 2 things make it difficult to get relationships and get laid consistently in Austin. Austin and Dallas are the 2 toughest markets in Texas, albeit for different reasons. In Dallas, there is a less prevalent SJW/careerist/feminist thing, but it's still there. Dallas' biggest problems are the pretentiousness of the local culture, combined with the male surplus, and the minor careerist/feminist thing.

Daygame eliminates the need for a wingman.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best place to go for drinks in the evening, bar none, is Roosevelt Room on W. 5th. It's an upscale lounge that is also a GREAT date spot.

Another great date spot is Rules N Regs, the bar/restaurant inside the Fairmont Hotel.
What is it about these places that make them great date spots?

Billtx49

Reaction score
That's what I was trying to get him to explain.
Start by Googling ‘dining atmosphere’.
Places invitingly comfortable for intimate conversation, no harsh lighting, not noisy, cozy atmosphere. Always set a date in places like those…
Dining or drinking is where seduction starts, get the atmosphere conducive to it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
How do you feel about the book of pook saying action dates are what raises desire?
Action dates are conducive to physical closeness between you and her and boosting her interactivity level, but that can be done anywhere if you’ve got your act together…

BruceWayne31

Reaction score
I think @OnwardsAndUpwards wants a wingman more than some chicken wings.

Austin is a tough market for dating. Huge SJW/feminist influences. Weird social scene. Those 2 things make it difficult to get relationships and get laid consistently in Austin. Austin and Dallas are the 2 toughest markets in Texas, albeit for different reasons. In Dallas, there is a less prevalent SJW/careerist/feminist thing, but it's still there. Dallas' biggest problems are the pretentiousness of the local culture, combined with the male surplus, and the minor careerist/feminist thing.

Daygame eliminates the need for a wingman.
Limiting beliefs my friend. It's always easy to poke holes in why things don't work where - but the fact of the matter is - there are a ton of dudes who probably slay living in ATX or DFW.

Wish me luck