Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

dry spell help

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
Ive had over a six year dry spell with women. Do any of you guys get them and how do you over come them? Should I approach more or should I work on myself?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
The only way to get better with anything is practice. Best advice I have for you is to just start approaching women and not worry about what might happen. You should always be working on yourself... never be satisficed with where you are.... always be improving. Not only does constant self-improvement make you more attractive, but it helps with confidence since you can always see results with effort.
 

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 14, 2019
Messages
863
Reaction score
493
Age
47
The only way to get better with anything is practice. Best advice I have for you is to just start approaching women and not worry about what might happen. You should always be working on yourself... never be satisficed with where you are.... always be improving. Not only does constant self-improvement make you more attractive, but it helps with confidence since you can always see results with effort.
appreciated thanks
 
Top