"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Approaching a "friend".

Caelum

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
40
Reaction score
47
Age
38
So I have this girl on Facebook, wich was my class mate from 15 years ago. We've added eachother for like 5+ years ago and never talked on Facebook. The other day, she put up a picture that got me....aroused. Now I wonder, what is a good way to approach her? Is it smart to approach at all?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Don't approach, just comment. See how she responds. "nice picture" or something better.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
So I have this girl on Facebook, wich was my class mate from 15 years ago. We've added eachother for like 5+ years ago and never talked on Facebook. The other day, she put up a picture that got me....aroused. Now I wonder, what is a good way to approach her? Is it smart to approach at all?
Ask her to meet up. When you're with her, get close and escalate. Any BS excuses mean that she's not interested.
 
Top