Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women are "too clever to date" according to the Daily Mail

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Daily Mail wrote an article saying that women are too clever to date. Apparently women are so clever that they can't find any men that match up to their level. And, of course, men are "intimidated" by educated women.

Doctor Skanypoon disagrees:

SirBigBell

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not true that men cant deal with educated women. The issue is men cant deal with the attitude and arrogance women display when they are educated. Women’s failure to realise this is a sign of their inability to master basic social education.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not true that men cant deal with educated women. The issue is men cant deal with the attitude and arrogance women display when they are educated. Women’s failure to realise this is a sign of their inability to master basic social education.
The arrogance in this article is incredible. These women brandish their educational credentials as if that entitles them to a top-level man. But top-level men don't want them.

And it seems that they look down on ordinary working people.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problems of these women are:
*men dont give a shiat about their workplace training ("education" is most of the time an overstatement for these women)
*men dont care what women earn
*men are not interested in bossy women

Half of these women are to ignorant to accept what men want from a LTR, the other half is to stupid to grasp it.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who think they’ve earned themselves a man by being educated are sadly mistaken. Us men don’t get girls just by having a phd. They need to care about their appearance, be invested, show clear signs of interest, and other things to get a man. It’s gotten harder for a man to get a woman in the modern era, but that doesn’t mean women can just sit on their a$$es and wait for Prince Charming to come sweep them off their feet.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Daily Mail wrote an article saying that women are too clever to date. Apparently women are so clever that they can't find any men that match up to their level. And, of course, men are "intimidated" by educated women.
The problem is modern women don’t understand their own hypergamous nature.

They spend years getting degrees and a high income, then fallaciously think that entitles them to higher earning men. Those degrees make women look down on most men. Hypergamy doesn’t permit them to respect men with lower income or lower education. They were lied to. This is the generation of dog moms and cat ladies.

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score

Doctor Skanypoon disagrees:
I always find it amusing when trad-cons pedal this bs "men are intimidated by super-educated women. THAT is why they won't date them." Oh yeah, well where are you getting this information from about men being intimidated? What piece of data supports this? They always have nothing, it's pure speculation, grasping at straws.

Joseph Defranza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women: *refuses to date men who make less money than them*
Also women: "why don't the men who make less $ than me want to date me? Must be their fault, probably intimidated by me"

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
The arrogance in this article is incredible. These women brandish their educational credentials as if that entitles them to a top-level man. But top-level men don't want them.

And it seems that they look down on ordinary working people.
As if sitting in a classroom is a huge accomplishment.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I always find it amusing when trad-cons pedal this bs "men are intimidated by super-educated women. THAT is why they won't date them." Oh yeah, well where are you getting this information from about men being intimidated? What piece of data supports this? They always have nothing, it's pure speculation, grasping at straws.
Even worse is girls who are still in school to get an advanced degree. They think they're on the top tier of society while having the same amount of life experience as a 3rd grader.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good face, hot body and being horny >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>education, professional success.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be exact: It's not that men CANNOT deal with educated women, but rather men DON'T WANT TO - Big difference.

From my own experience, I used to seduce "highly educated women", fvcked them like *****s, and ditched them because I was irritated by their arrogance and stupidity.

These women are fun for one or two fvcks but that's it, they are not suitable for any kind of LTR and being around them is a nightmare.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly educated women refuse to understand the fact that men don't give a sh!t about their PhD, and never will. Men care about looks, the juicy boobs, the long legs, the bouncy ass, and the wet pvssy. Men don't care about PhD or sh!t like that when it comes to women.

So, by thinking that having a high education automatically entitle them equally (and above) high quality men, these women are gonna have a bad time. They were brainwashed like stupid sheep that they are.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Highly educated women refuse to understand the fact that men don't give a sh!t about their PhD, and never will. Men care about looks, the juicy boobs, the long legs, the bouncy ass, and the wet pvssy. Men don't care about PhD or sh!t like that when it comes to women.

So, by thinking that having a high education automatically entitle them equally (and above) high quality men, these women are gonna have a bad time. They were brainwashed like stupid sheep that they are.
Men don't care either way. It's not something that benefits us, especially as these women always expect to date up. They tend to choose totally useless degrees with zero practical application anyway and they remain unwilling to contribute anything financially regardless of what they earn. All it means that she´s more likely to have a bad attitude, which is something that we don't want to deal with.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, maybe if they actually had to work to achieve something. A lot of the most arrogant women I've met are women that have spent their whole lives riding someone else's coattails.
I was thinking like people who've gone through serious medical problems or refugees from war zones.