Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Entertaining video about the mma champ Rose Namajunas - The Journey

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With long hair she looked like a hot girl from an exclusive venue.

With short hair she looks like that polish guy that fixed my heating system last february.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one needs quite a bit of self confidence to walk around with a bald head as a girl. A really down to earth girl.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess one needs quite a bit of self confidence to walk around with a bald head as a girl. A really down to earth girl.
Sure, it needs the same confidence you need to walk around with a fat girl....or with a post wall one.

Call it confidence....right?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess yes if you are too anxious to lose 'status'.
No one gives a fvck about "status", its simply that some men (myself included) dont pick second tier options which are unfeminine women.

Short hair, fat, tats and other stuff other kind of self mutilation makes a woman depreciate...it makes them spoiled and low quality like a rotten apple compared to a fresh one.

Shaming works on women not men, men choose through the boner test not social approval, check your test bro.

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one gives a fvck about "status", its simply that some men (myself included) dont pick second tier options which are unfeminine women.

Short hair, fat, tats and other stuff other kind of self mutilation makes a woman depreciate...it makes them spoiled and low quality like a rotten apple compared to a fresh one.

Shaming works on women not men, men choose through the boner test not social approval, check your test bro.
The boner test can be manipulated just check the prisons with 'masculine alpha' man.