"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Anyone going out tonight or getting some pu$$y tonight?

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Already did, in fact we did it in front of the baby cameras. So I plan on downloading it later to my computer for my archive.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
Already did, in fact we did it in front of the baby cameras. So I plan on downloading it later to my computer for my archive.
Was she hot?

Are you in a relationship? A fwb? How did you meet?
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
How's everyone doing tonight? (Or even tomorrow?)

Trying to get things back to real interactions instead of talking about theories that involve no people in the stories.
I still have a rotation and I approach. My D won't suck itself. The flu doesn't stop getting girl. I shoot my shot.

I'm responding to your previous msg from the closed thread.

When we as general. men talk we don't talk NAWALT. in aggregate, nurses bya ND large are modern women *** dumpsters. High kills ran through single moms. Lawyers, doctors, coos, military and others are not doing it right. KS has a segment of women not to date based on career choice.

Not saying don't smash. I am saying that by and large, there's a reason why they are hyper promiscuous and the divorce stats are telling. It's not a small sample size either.

But do your thing playboy. I'm not saying none are good. I am saying buddy playing house with the girl on nights working around cops or other men, law enforcement or corrections etc won't end well.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I can appreciate postings like this.
Going out tonight, but my main mission isn't to score (though I won't turn down a good opportunity). Instead, going to a club I occasionally frequent to grab a drink and score a bud for an upcoming new Friday night date.
 

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Was she hot?

Are you in a relationship? A fwb? How did you meet?
She is hot, we’ve been dating for 7 months. I was preaching the Bible to a friend of mine who used to be a cocaine dealer who was friends with her.

Knew her 1 year and we ended up having a drunken ONS she felt weird and didn’t want a relationship so I ejected and got with a young morrocan girl.

She tried to get back in the picture but I cut her completely then being that I wanted to respect my current relationship. It ended with the Morrocan.

She came back into my life in within 6 weeks were we doing nonstop for 2 months. Then she got weird didn’t want a relationship then found out she was pregnant but didn’t want me but wanted to keep my baby.

So I dipped again and started a rotation had 4 plates was working on a 5th. We started hanging out again after my baby was born. She started asking for a relationship and said she would share me with other women.

That lasted awhile until she got jealous of one plate that I was emotional invested in. Then asked for me to be monogamous with her.


Y'all Incels are something else man. D@mn.
Didnt know that incel behavior. Sometimes my girl pulls out her cellphone and records me ****ing her. She shown it off to her friends and now she paranoid of some of them wanting to **** me. Either way I like recordings of my sexual exploits.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Zontyy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 8, 2020
Messages
207
Reaction score
179
Age
39
Respect. Props for stepping up and showing a receipt.

Why do you have an old white guy as your avatar? He looks like either a politician, a pastor, or a news anchor.
His name is Jerome Powell the chairmen of the federal reserve. Anything this man say affects the stock market and therefore the country. I earned quite a bit of money in the stock market from him.
 

Josh Davidson

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
351
Reaction score
140
His name is Jerome Powell the chairmen of the federal reserve. Anything this man say affects the stock market and therefore the country. I earned quite a bit of money in the stock market from him.
So whatever the chairman of the federal reserve says effects the stock market. That's logical, I just never thought about it.
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
Nope. Just got home from a night shift. It's 05.45 locally at the time of this post.
I did get a nice little goodbye hug from one of the girls who is leaving, as tonight was
her last shift. We are out for drinks on Friday as part of a larger group so that should be fun.
She's a hot little thing, 24, an air stewardess normally who was working at Amazon with the
rest of us losers and miscreants while her normal job was more or less dead due to lockdown.
She's looking forward to getting back into the air as things are returning to some semblance
of normality for the time being.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top