Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Message to all smaller dudes or minority dudes out there gaming women

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
After reading quite a bit this year about the dating game and talking to people more about their dynamics with women, I've realized there are some dudes who want to know more about being an ethnic dude gaming women in America. One example being this dude I met from Canada who relocated to the states for work. He's done very well for himself in Canada but says he feels like women in America are more shallow. There are also dudes in my city who happen to be Mexican who have also found some difficulties in dating outside of their race.

I want to say, I'm a mixed race Latino/Asian person who's got tan/brown skin. I haven't had too many problems dating women of other races or might have never noticed it throughout my life. I've seen more white dudes need help with women than any other race, but to be fair, they also make up a way bigger fraction of the population (majority)

I also happen to be 5'9 and skinny/smaller. When I say smaller, I got a smaller head, smaller hands, smaller frame overall. I will admittedly say that I noticed that this can be a disadvantage with women as women usually go for taller dudes, and dudes who are overall "bigger", more muscular, or wider frame/broader shoulders, big hands. Women notice all these things in men.

But, with a body count in the 20's, and having slept with some super hot chicks off Tinder this year ..and having some hot ass plates, I can offer advice.

Whatever questions or concerns you have, or if you need advice, feel free to post it here, or pm me. I'm down to talk, zoom call, skype (i dont use skype anymore but can download it), you name it.

-----------------

Now, for some practical advice / points:
-90% of your game is your personality.
-Within that 90% of personality, its important to understand that no one knows your personality off bat. Thus, women rely on visual, auditory and social cues to understand your personality better.
- Everything you say to a women upon meeting her is analyzed. But not with a magnifying glass. It's more or less second nature for women to hear and decode what you said to some meaning before storing it in their mind. That being if they're interested in you visually. If not, most of the info you put out won't even be saved in their memory. So if you're not cool, it will show within seconds.
- When gaming, a girl notices your eyes first, lips second, overall facial symmetry, hair and your body. Most of these elements are viewed simultaneously. Your style tells her exactly where you fit in , to what social clique, and what your personality represents about you.
-CONFIDENCE is everything.
-DATING APPS ARE SUPERFICIAL. - If a girl is hot, its likely she will be superficial. If she's not, or if she's a more "worldly" person, it won't matter, because she'll not discriminate superficially.
- Yes you need to be ATTRACTIVE. But, attraction is a very subjective thing. We as men might perceive someone as ugly , but that same guy might exhibit a "cute smile' to women. this goes hand in hand with confidence.
-One of these dudes who I met who I thought looked ugly af, actually has over 700 + matches a day on apps like Tinder, bumble, Hinge, etc. Why do I think this is? 1) physically, he looks like an athlete 2) pearly white teeth and smiles in all his photos 3) makes good money which adds to his confidence level 4) displays a lot of elements of fun and sophisticated.
-Now that you know these things, women who don't really rely much on apps, basically women in the real world don't care about your race or too much about your height. Now if you're super short or scrawny, your personality can make up for it..
-Lastly, gaming is not for everyone. Some are best off finding the right girl where they can and settling down.

-----------------

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good OP. Most of it is right but there are a couple half-truths to discuss:

1) Looks matter a lot. Game is great but the only way to get in the door is to pass her physical attraction test. Most gals just won’t be attracted. Accept it and find the ones that are.

Size matters in this also. Scrawny guys need to gain weight. A strong physique is an attractive physique. Both women and men respond favorably to strong men. If you’re scrawny and somehow bagged an HB10, expect to be shvt tested by other men every time you are with her in public.

2) Race matters in the United States.

It is not an end all be all but most people stick to their own race. For US inter racial dating, the hierarchy is usually:

Chad > Tyrone > Enrique > Ahmed > Raj > Li

Paper Crane

Banned
Reaction score
This is a good OP. Most of it is right but there are a couple half-truths to discuss:

1) Looks matter a lot. Game is great but the only way to get in the door is to pass her physical attraction test. Most gals just won’t be attracted. Accept it and find the ones that are.

Size matters in this also. Scrawny guys need to gain weight. A strong physique is an attractive physique. Both women and men respond favorably to strong men. If you’re scrawny and somehow bagged an HB10, expect to be shvt tested by other men every time you are with her in public.

2) Race matters in the United States.

It is not an end all be all but most people stick to their own race. For US inter racial dating, the hierarchy is usually:

Chad > Tyrone > Enrique > Ahmed > Raj > Li
Yeah I agree race matters but more-so for for serious/long term dating, not for casual sexual relationships. But then again, you gotta put into account all other variables too.

Cheddar smelling Bob with the shaggy haircut is not going to get laid as much as sharp dressed athletic Lee with a 6 pack abs. Raj might have it hard regardless due to little to no alpha male representation and bad stereotypes, but Raj might also have it good in some areas due to his "exotic" rareness. ie: I once met a PUA who was Indian who was dominating it down south. After trying to understand why that might be, I asked his plate that night what made him a good catch while Indian dudes might not be very "hot" in these southern states.. she said "he was exotic and handsome" and that handsome dudes with brown skin were rare where she was from (North Carolina). She also said he was a good dresser and that most dudes down there wore blue jeans and bland dress shirts. Funny thing is dude was wearing a nirvana shirt and jeans lol

I also don't think that people put into account the vast differences in fresh immigrants and more Americanized minorities. I mean accents can be a huge turn off. The PUA dude i mentioned above had an accent but it was super slight that it fit his "character" well. I think from my own perspective what made the dude attractive was his facial features and hair but also his personality. He talked like a cross between some back alley drug dealer and daredevil. His facial expressions probably were 90% of his personality. he talked through his eyebrows if that makes sense. had a slight grin he spoke and eyes that looked like he was inebriated 24/7. His little chin patch w/ the arch of his eyebrows and the little loop earing he had on his ear .. Just looked like you can tell he was a "cool", sexually active dude.

The dude I mentioned in my original post who I thought was ugly AF but had insane amount of matches on dating apps, I think he was also indian.. I mean he had super dark skin and typical dark hair. Not even a fancy haircut.. just a basic "pushed up" look.

Reaction score
Most importantly, if you are a minority, your location matters a lot. My success out here in Texas compared to hilly billy @$$ Nashville, TN is like night and day. Also, it affects your confidence too, so if you are black and living in Charleston, SC or something just gtfo ASAP.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
After reading quite a bit this year about the dating game and talking to people more about their dynamics with women, I've realized there are some dudes who want to know more about being an ethnic dude gaming women in America. One example being this dude I met from Canada who relocated to the states for work. He's done very well for himself in Canada but says he feels like women in America are more shallow. There are also dudes in my city who happen to be Mexican who have also found some difficulties in dating outside of their race.

I want to say, I'm a mixed race Latino/Asian person who's got tan/brown skin. I haven't had too many problems dating women of other races or might have never noticed it throughout my life. I've seen more white dudes need help with women than any other race, but to be fair, they also make up a way bigger fraction of the population (majority)

I also happen to be 5'9 and skinny/smaller. When I say smaller, I got a smaller head, smaller hands, smaller frame overall. I will admittedly say that I noticed that this can be a disadvantage with women as women usually go for taller dudes, and dudes who are overall "bigger", more muscular, or wider frame/broader shoulders, big hands. Women notice all these things in men.

But, with a body count in the 20's, and having slept with some super hot chicks off Tinder this year ..and having some hot ass plates, I can offer advice.

Whatever questions or concerns you have, or if you need advice, feel free to post it here, or pm me. I'm down to talk, zoom call, skype (i dont use skype anymore but can download it), you name it.

-----------------

Now, for some practical advice / points:
-90% of your game is your personality.
-Within that 90% of personality, its important to understand that no one knows your personality off bat. Thus, women rely on visual, auditory and social cues to understand your personality better.
- Everything you say to a women upon meeting her is analyzed. But not with a magnifying glass. It's more or less second nature for women to hear and decode what you said to some meaning before storing it in their mind. That being if they're interested in you visually. If not, most of the info you put out won't even be saved in their memory. So if you're not cool, it will show within seconds.
- When gaming, a girl notices your eyes first, lips second, overall facial symmetry, hair and your body. Most of these elements are viewed simultaneously. Your style tells her exactly where you fit in , to what social clique, and what your personality represents about you.
-CONFIDENCE is everything.
-DATING APPS ARE SUPERFICIAL. - If a girl is hot, its likely she will be superficial. If she's not, or if she's a more "worldly" person, it won't matter, because she'll not discriminate superficially.
- Yes you need to be ATTRACTIVE. But, attraction is a very subjective thing. We as men might perceive someone as ugly , but that same guy might exhibit a "cute smile' to women. this goes hand in hand with confidence.
-One of these dudes who I met who I thought looked ugly af, actually has over 700 + matches a day on apps like Tinder, bumble, Hinge, etc. Why do I think this is? 1) physically, he looks like an athlete 2) pearly white teeth and smiles in all his photos 3) makes good money which adds to his confidence level 4) displays a lot of elements of fun and sophisticated.
-Now that you know these things, women who don't really rely much on apps, basically women in the real world don't care about your race or too much about your height. Now if you're super short or scrawny, your personality can make up for it..
-Lastly, gaming is not for everyone. Some are best off finding the right girl where they can and settling down.

-----------------
Nearly every time I see the significant other (monogamous) of some really hot girl...

He looks nothing like the stereotypical "alpha" guy that's portrayed on this site.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's wrong with Toronto?
It is a feminist/SJW haven.

With the main topic, I'm 5'10" and have an average frame. I'm not muscular. Approaching is more challenging and does require more charisma.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is the incel capital of the world. We had van attacks, massage parlour attacks, probably more ethnicels here. They trying to label incels as a terrorist organization here. The OP is talking about ethnic guys and mentioned Canada. I had to ask because it would mean something to me if they were successful here compared to another part of Canada.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every major city is lol
You're not wrong. Some cities have a worse reputation than others. You're in Texas. Austin has a bad reputation. It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app Bumble is headquartered in Austin.

In Texas, Austin and Dallas are the two worst mating environments for semi-different reasons. Austin has the feminist/SJW thing going strongly. While Dallas has its fair share of careerist women, the prevailing female attitude in Dallas among white women is pretentious mixed with apathetic. Houston and San Antonio women have better attitudes. Fort Worth is way better than nearby Dallas. The best Texas women's attitudes are outside the major cities.

The cities in the U.S. with the worst reputations for their mating environments are Portland (Oregon), Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Washington DC. There are also metro areas like San Diego, Los Angeles, and Denver with bad male surpluses as well.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nearly every time I see the significant other (monogamous) of some really hot girl...

He looks nothing like the stereotypical "alpha" guy that's portrayed on this site.
true; agree that hot girls are not often married/ltr with alphas. one reason is that there are many more hot girls than alpha men.

What do you see, how do the guys usually look? what are the common attributes if any?

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not wrong. Some cities have a worse reputation than others. You're in Texas. Austin has a bad reputation. It's not a coincidence that feminist dating app Bumble is headquartered in Austin.

In Texas, Austin and Dallas are the two worst mating environments for semi-different reasons. Austin has the feminist/SJW thing going strongly. While Dallas has its fair share of careerist women, the prevailing female attitude in Dallas among white women is pretentious mixed with apathetic. Houston and San Antonio women have better attitudes. Fort Worth is way better than nearby Dallas. The best Texas women's attitudes are outside the major cities.

The cities in the U.S. with the worst reputations for their mating environments are Portland (Oregon), Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Washington DC. There are also metro areas like San Diego, Los Angeles, and Denver with bad male surpluses as well.
SF Bay Area isn’t that bad.
Other places are better, but, it’s not hopeless here.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toronto is the incel capital of the world. We had van attacks, massage parlour attacks, probably more ethnicels here. They trying to label incels as a terrorist organization here. The OP is talking about ethnic guys and mentioned Canada. I had to ask because it would mean something to me if they were successful here compared to another part of Canada.
Ive cleaned up in Toronto every time. Canadian girls love black guys.

Most importantly, if you are a minority, your location matters a lot. My success out here in Texas compared to hilly billy @$$ Nashville, TN is like night and day. Also, it affects your confidence too, so if you are black and living in Charleston, SC or something just gtfo ASAP.
Probably true. Black guys clean up well in Southern California also

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What cities have the best reputations and good female surpluses?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive cleaned up in Toronto every time. Canadian girls love black guys.
Really? How many cashiers have you picked up from the store? I mean if its as easy as you are saying, you should get a cashier to put her phone number on the receipt when you are leaving the store if she's hot right?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What cities have the best reputations and good female surpluses?
In the United States, almost none until you are a mid-40s guy only looking to date women close to your own age. Dating women close to your own age when you are 35+ is not ideal.

Reaction score
Really? How many cashiers have you picked up from the store? I mean if its as easy as you are saying, you should get a cashier to put her phone number on the receipt when you are leaving the store if she's hot right?
I"m shocked I didn't hear the "I know this one black guy that cleaned up in Nashville", it's just confidence bro