Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Figure I would make this to help some guys out

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in this game for a while and have come along ways.

1. APPEARANCE

First and foremost you must maximize your looks at all cost. Eating nothing but organic foods, tan regularly, ideal musculary should be 190-220 if your between 5'9 and 6'2. Dress sharp and wear nice clothes. Teeth whitening and flossing etc common sense ****. Keep the stress down by going on regular walks on hikes, it has been proven women are more attracted to men with low cortisol. Pretty self explanatory there. Hair is important too although mine is ****ed I mask it well with topix and bangs and will get a hair transplant if it gets any worse. Not to say you cant slay bald I know some guys that absolutely slay bald. A nice watch helps too. If you got the cash go for a rolex or breitling but be ready to get some gold diggers, if you dont wanan spend that cash a nice movado does the trick.

GAME
as for gaming, guys sit and put hours into their businesses but won't put the same type of effort into their love life and dating life. Listen man your going to have to put yourself out there. Coffee shops, liquor stores, workout classes, etc. YOU MUST HAVE EXPOSURE. this was by far my biggest mistake in my 20's I did not go out enough. You think you can go out two weekends a month and have a rotation of 8 pluses buddy boy? Who do you think you are chris hemsworth?

Thursday friday Saturday night you are out no ifs ands or buts. Sundays you are daygaming unless your in bed with a chick from saturday night. Im not saying waste your whole Sunday in a mall like a creep thats no fun, but hit the beach with your buddies...the big hiking trails...the popular gyms etc. The key is to do things you enjoy and hit on girls along the way this way you wont be dissapointed if you dont pull... Day game is especially where its at right now with covid...most of my conquests have been from day gaming the last year actually. Also make sure your wingman isn't a dweeb or a negative ****.

Now...Game wise buddy take a good look in the ****ing mirror and ask yourself this question. What do I look like? And why is this girl attracted to me? If your a nerdy looking guy that's not a bad thing but chances are the chick is into you because your inteligent and mysterious. So act ****ing intelligent and mysterious. I know some beautiful women that are very into INTELLIGENT men. Now... If your a huge muscular guy with a masculine look dont make the mistake of trying to be the "good boyfriend" like I always did. I made this mistake for years. Women would flat out tell me they dated me because I looked scary and I would go falling in love with them buying them flowers and **** because I was a ****ing idiot and that's just how I was raised my parents had a great marriage.

you start to catch feelings for a chick? Immediately go out and **** 4 women. NOT to be an *******....but listen It is the ONLY way to keep here. There is no such thing as gaming a girlfriend. Once your resources (aka your supply of *****) is cut off you WILL act different around your broad. Dont believe me? Let me ask you this. When was the last time you had a hot chick lose attraction to you for cheating?

Yeah I thought so. NEVER. Come to think of it, every time I was caught cheating the girl just got closer to me. YOU DONT COMMIT TO A CHICK UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO WIFE HER.

And finally play the numbers game like a mother****er. You can NOT miss beats. Every day you approach one fine chick. IF your city sucks get the **** out.

I hope this helps. My number count is probably 60-70 but I would be at 100 plus if I didn't waste time in stupid relationships. Guys...I dont care if a girl tells you she loves you its conditional. And women are all hardwired the same. They dont like loyalty. They like honesty, but they like the bad boy. I recently came clean with a chick I was dtalk

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First and foremost you must maximize your looks at all cost. Eating nothing but organic foods, tan regularly, ideal musculary should be 190-220 if your between 5'9 and 6'2. Dress sharp and wear nice clothes. Teeth whitening and flossing etc common sense ****. Keep the stress down by going on regular walks on hikes, it has been proven women are more attracted to men with low cortisol. Pretty self explanatory there. Hair is important too although mine is ****ed I mask it well with topix and bangs and will get a hair transplant if it gets any worse. Not to say you cant slay bald I know some guys that absolutely slay bald. A nice watch helps too. If you got the cash go for a rolex or breitling but be ready to get some gold diggers, if you dont wanan spend that cash a nice movado does the trick.
Nope. I know two dudes who don't give a rats behind about their looks. One was a fat bald bartender another was just pure fat and bald (300+ lbs)

Nobody gives a sh1t about your looks or jewelry if you've got game or you're an extremely interesting person. The bartender regularily had 3 somes with girls that are pretty much un-touchable for the average guy in this forum. My other friend, lets call him PureFat, married a heiress, she was a high 9 model. PureFat worked at Pizza Hut [minimum wage]. Dressed like a nerd and had a split lip/crooked nose. Sometimes all that other sh1t is just noise bro. Your inner game is what matters most.

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I tried following your lifestyle, my brain would be like having too many tabs open. And I'd get diarrhea.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. I know two dudes who don't give a rats behind about their looks. One was a fat bald bartender another was just pure fat and bald (300+ lbs)

Nobody gives a sh1t about your looks or jewelry if you've got game or you're an extremely interesting person. The bartender regularily had 3 somes with girls that are pretty much un-touchable for the average guy in this forum. My other friend, lets call him PureFat, married a heiress, she was a high 9 model. PureFat worked at Pizza Hut [minimum wage]. Dressed like a nerd and had a split lip/crooked nose. Sometimes all that other sh1t is just noise bro. Your inner game is what matters most.
you are talking about the exception not the rule. Very rarely have I pulled a chick that wasn’t physically attracted to me. But if I wasn’t atttactive to these women I’m sure my game would of evolved to better over time. The guys with The best game are usually not good looking dudes actually, because all those years of talking to women they couldn’t afford to have any error.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are talking about the exception not the rule. Very rarely have I pulled a chick that wasn’t physically attracted to me. But if I wasn’t atttactive to these women I’m sure my game would of evolved to better over time. The guys with The best game are usually not good looking dudes actually, because all those years of talking to women they couldn’t afford to have any error.
No my friend, YOU might be the exception. Most women are paired to men they don't find 'attractive'. Women tend to like men they find 'scary', just ask them. My wife certainly didn't find me attractive at first either and she doesn't mince words. People tell me I look like Heath Ledger's Joker. :) Maybe you are one of those guys that takes really good care of himself and worries about nice clothes etc etc, you sound like a city person. When I was abroad, I always bought everything fake because it was cheap. But now I exclusively shop at Giant Tiger because most clothes in there are 5 bucks. Not all women are attracted to GQ type of stuff, it looks nice once in awhile but the girls I know prefer guys who look like lumberjacks, live in sweat pants and plaid shirts and don't take showers everyday. The rugged cowboy look seems to win girls round these parts. Let's take this chick I dated in Mexico whose father ran the Sol Melia in Puerto Vallarta.

The time I was with her, I had REALLY stinky sneakers [ocean water], 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of socks, two pairs of rave baggy jeans, a couple t-shirts, a used leather jacket from Value Village and I didn't brush my teeth for like 6 months heheh. Rich, hot women wanted the 'slumming it' experience. She had her father bringing around loads of guys with yachts and businesses and all that jazz but she preferred to live with me in an apartment that had no furniture except an air mattress and the occasional ****roach. I literally had 2 white lawn chairs and a plastic table in the middle of a room. Rich girls want adventurous guys to take them away from their boring lives. Poor girls seem to prefer the opposite.

I used to breakdance in a hoody, baggy jeans and sneakers in nightclubs where everyone was dressed up nice and be able to get #'s and invites to private parties etc etc. It's not about looks, its about your social credit and what you can generate in the moment. Lets be honest, absolutely no one knows where you bought your clothes, what your watch is... and no one cares. If you are sitting in 1st class on a jet, people automatically assume that you are rich and that the clothes you bought are expensive [or else how would you get into 1st?]. I used to work with very rich women and I would entertain them with my shopping trips where I would get 10 shirts and dress pants that looked nice for just a couple dollars and a whole lot of bargaining. I would say "How much?" and they would always reply "$200 or $300" because I made lots of money they assumed I would buy that expensive bullsh1t.

A high value man communicates his value through social awareness and to some extent peacocking [thank you Mystery]. If a guy walks into a crowded ****tail party in ripped jeans a hoody and sneakers, do you automatically turn away? No, you want to know more about this person who is interrupting social conventions. Are they a bum? What are they doing here, so of course the first thing to happen will be that security reacts but when things check out (and people will notice), now people's curiosity will peak. Its the same for the guy who walks into a casual setting in a suit and tie. You want to be the guy who stands out in whatever situation you're in, it will generate interest by default. If you are extremely confident, now people will want to know about you and why you are the way you are. I bring UNO cards with me into nightclubs and we play this because once I've piqued someone's interest, now they're looking to interact in a non-traditional way. People like this kind of engagement, not only does it communicate to the group that they are fun but also that they're willing to take risks and they get to basically bask in your glow.
Leonela-Chavez-Flores.jpg

<-- Mexican Ex

Pre pandemic, my friends and I used to go and sit in an Asian IKEA and play Magic Cards in one of the kitchens. The employees never said anything, most thought it was funny but pretty well everyone that passed us either came over to look or tried to peek out of the side of their eye. I pulled a few students using this method. It would have been effortless to start up a conversation with a chick but we were there to play. Be the thing that stands out.

My wife says "That means he not confident, justa lika sports car, needa show!". My wife is Chinese, not Mexican. :D

Last edited:

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No my friend, YOU might be the exception. Most women are paired to men they don't find 'attractive'. Women tend to like men they find 'scary', just ask them. My wife certainly didn't find me attractive at first either and she doesn't mince words. People tell me I look like Heath Ledger's Joker. :) Maybe you are one of those guys that takes really good care of himself and worries about nice clothes etc etc, you sound like a city person. When I was abroad, I always bought everything fake because it was cheap. But now I exclusively shop at Giant Tiger because most clothes in there are 5 bucks. Not all women are attracted to GQ type of stuff, it looks nice once in awhile but the girls I know prefer guys who look like lumberjacks, live in sweat pants and plaid shirts and don't take showers everyday. The rugged cowboy look seems to win girls round these parts. Let's take this chick I dated in Mexico whose father ran the Sol Melia in Puerto Vallarta.

The time I was with her, I had REALLY stinky sneakers [ocean water], 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of socks, two pairs of rave baggy jeans, a couple t-shirts, a used leather jacket from Value Village and I didn't brush my teeth for like 6 months heheh. Rich, hot women wanted the 'slumming it' experience. She had her father bringing around loads of guys with yachts and businesses and all that jazz but she preferred to live with me in an apartment that had no furniture except an air mattress and the occasional ****roach. I literally had 2 white lawn chairs and a plastic table in the middle of a room. Rich girls want adventurous guys to take them away from their boring lives. Poor girls seem to prefer the opposite.

I used to breakdance in a hoody, baggy jeans and sneakers in nightclubs where everyone was dressed up nice and be able to get #'s and invites to private parties etc etc. It's not about looks, its about your social credit and what you can generate in the moment. Lets be honest, absolutely no one knows where you bought your clothes, what your watch is... and no one cares. If you are sitting in 1st class on a jet, people automatically assume that you are rich and that the clothes you bought are expensive [or else how would you get into 1st?]. I used to work with very rich women and I would entertain them with my shopping trips where I would get 10 shirts and dress pants that looked nice for just a couple dollars and a whole lot of bargaining. I would say "How much?" and they would always reply "$200 or $300" because I made lots of money they assumed I would buy that expensive bullsh1t.

A high value man communicates his value through social awareness and to some extent peacocking [thank you Mystery]. If a guy walks into a crowded ****tail party in ripped jeans a hoody and sneakers, do you automatically turn away? No, you want to know more about this person who is interrupting social conventions. Are they a bum? What are they doing here, so of course the first thing to happen will be that security reacts but when things check out (and people will notice), now people's curiosity will peak. Its the same for the guy who walks into a casual setting in a suit and tie. You want to be the guy who stands out in whatever situation you're in, it will generate interest by default. If you are extremely confident, now people will want to know about you and why you are the way you are. I bring UNO cards with me into nightclubs and we play this because once I've piqued someone's interest, now they're looking to interact in a non-traditional way. People like this kind of engagement, not only does it communicate to the group that they are fun but also that they're willing to take risks and they get to basically bask in your glow.
View attachment 5980

<-- Mexican Ex

Pre pandemic, my friends and I used to go and sit in an Asian IKEA and play Magic Cards in one of the kitchens. The employees never said anything, most thought it was funny but pretty well everyone that passed us either came over to look or tried to peek out of the side of their eye. I pulled a few students using this method. It would have been effortless to start up a conversation with a chick but we were there to play. Be the thing that stands out.

My wife says "That means he not confident, justa lika sports car, needa show!". My wife is Chinese, not Mexican. :D

This is some bonafide unadulterated TRUTH.

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

View attachment 5980

<-- Mexican Ex

Bro it is so funny you said that. The last chick I datedI asked her if she thought a particular musician was good looking. She said no because he has a baby face and wouldn't be able to protect her. She said "you know why I went for you? Because you looked scary".

But that's basically the same thing bro. Physically attractive men are more intimidating to other men. Take Bradley Cooper or Jason Moma, both masculine aggressive faces but aesthetic. A strong jawline, height, muscularity, strong features, all go hand in hand with being attractive and intimidating to other men. Sure there are pretty boys who slay...but that's besides the point. All that matters is if you **** the girl or not. Whether that's from being intimidating alpha male, being a pretty boy, being rich, or being funny. Capitalize on your strengths. I've seen so many guys slay mad ***** because they have a great sense of humor and are fun to be around.

Last edited:

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

''PureFat tm'' lmao

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is essentially:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The time I was with her, I had REALLY stinky sneakers [ocean water], 2 pairs of underwear, 1 pair of socks, two pairs of rave baggy jeans, a couple t-shirts, a used leather jacket from Value Village and I didn't brush my teeth for like 6 months heheh. Rich, hot women wanted the 'slumming it' experience.
And since there aren't many local guys with stinky sneakers and poor hygiene in Mexico, she needed a gringo bum for that exotic "slumming it" experience :rofl: :rofl:

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And since there aren't many local guys with stinky sneakers and poor hygiene in Mexico, she needed a gringo bum for that exotic "slumming it" experience :rofl: :rofl:
I never thought of that. lol

I guess the faux-slum was more her style. LOL, I was living better than I did at home, while she was essentially finding herself. Our dates consisted of me going to her fathers hotel for buffets and drinks... pretty much every morning/night. I think she got tired of that eventually, heh... but I never did ;)