Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A big shower in the living room?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just bought myself a new house, Im basically building it the way I want following a minimal style (google if if you dont about it).

In some houses I rent in northern Europe while I was working there I had some big open spaces with bath between the bathroom and the living room and those places have been an amazing setting for some serious bangs.

I was considering to put a big shower in the living room that fits with the other furniture, something like this.

The reason is for both enjoying it myself listening music and podcasts while showering but also keep the banging tradition alive...it gets much easier to drink and move to the shower if its nearby and probably would get less resistance from girls since its all there.

Whats your opinion?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks cool, and it would make a good conversation piece, but I wonder how practical it is. In the picture, for instance, I'd be concerned about getting the wooden floor wet.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks cool, and it would make a good conversation piece, but I wonder how practical it is. In the picture, for instance, I'd be concerned about getting the wooden floor wet.
Yeah thats my main concer, which is one of the many reason why I'm opting for marble as pavement for the whole house except for the bedroom.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on climate, the humidity generated by the shower could be an issue. The fans that are sold as bathroom exhaust fans are junk and just put there to make it be to code. If you build something like that yourself, put in a real inline blower as your exhaust, something actually built to move air.

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, my main issue with that is that when you open the door the mist could drift all over everything. You would also def want to have another shower in the house of course in case you have a non-sexual visitor who stays over. Although I assume you already thought of that. And yes, it would be easy to take things into the shower with a girl... like “Hey, I like that shower.” “Thanks, I just put it in. Do you want to help me try it out?” There are infinite opportunities... the only problem would be the humidity. Very modern.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Brings to mind an ultra modern style house I visited years ago. It had about a two ft deep by about three ft wide flowing tiled water stream inside the house floor. A small waterfall on one end and the dining room table on an island accessed by a short walkway over the stream. Everything about it’s atmosphere said exciting and different to visitors.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depending on climate, the humidity generated by the shower could be an issue. The fans that are sold as bathroom exhaust fans are junk and just put there to make it be to code. If you build something like that yourself, put in a real inline blower as your exhaust, something actually built to move air.
Thats a good point.

I have 3 windows in the area I plan to put the shower, would letting the air flow in be enough to dissipate the humidity or its better to build an exhaust sistem that goes directly outside?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats a good point.

I have 3 windows in the area I plan to put the shower, would letting the air flow in be enough to dissipate the humidity or its better to build an exhaust sistem that goes directly outside?
That probably depends on what the weather is like outside. The windows might be better than a fan jf the outside humidity is low enough. If you are designing a room ahead of time is it convenient to plumb in drains for a dehumidifier and/or a portable ac so that you don't have to empty the condensation pan. Most air conditioners also dehumidify, but you would want a dehumidifier still for days you were not running ac. Humidity causes condensation, which grows mold.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a toilet would be better, no walls or doors, no toilet paper and It should be the only bathroom in the house.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I just bought myself a new house, Im basically building it the way I want following a minimal style (google if if you dont about it).

In some houses I rent in northern Europe while I was working there I had some big open spaces with bath between the bathroom and the living room and those places have been an amazing setting for some serious bangs.

I was considering to put a big shower in the living room that fits with the other furniture, something like this.

The reason is for both enjoying it myself listening music and podcasts while showering but also keep the banging tradition alive...it gets much easier to drink and move to the shower if its nearby and probably would get less resistance from girls since its all there.

Whats your opinion?
Very impractical. One, resale value. Most people wouldn't want a shower in the middle of the living room. Two, you would have a mold and exhaust fan issue. So, you'd probably have to make the room with marble, porcelain, metal and glass (such as a bathroom is currently made out of. However, you can also opt for a floating floor and place pressure treated wood or LVP down instead. Then there's the temp. changes and moisture issues that will be an issue.

I'd opt to keep the shower in a separate room dedicated for sh!tting, pissing and cleaning. This is nice in theory, but in the real world illogical in many ways.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turn your foyer into a shower. Why waste time getting her all the way over to the living room?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would say a good exhaust fan system is important.

Marble floor sounds too slippery with wet feet. She could easily fall getting out of the shower. Maybe some kind of floating floor with a water resistant faux wood composite (not sure what they call it) near the shower area. Or maybe a bathroom tile (with a rougher surface) that gives better traction.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah thats my main concer, which is one of the many reason why I'm opting for marble as pavement for the whole house except for the bedroom.
Shower in middle of room and marble pavement = slip and fall injury waiting to happen as @Mike32ct pointed out.

If you're going to do that, might as well have a stripper pole next to it too.

Just don't have open toilets in the middle of the room. LOL

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shower in middle of room and marble pavement = slip and fall injury waiting to happen as @Mike32ct pointed out.

If you're going to do that, might as well have a stripper pole next to it too.

Just don't have open toilets in the middle of the room. LOL

Except everyone can see in and you can't see out. That would be some funny sh1t.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want a shower to appeal to the exhibitionist, do an outdoor shower. Surfers and Beach houses have had them for decades. you would be amazed at how many uses you find for it especially with pets or plants. So many times in the summer a quick rinse off after a sweaty run and then dry off in the sun in a chaise lounge on the patio with a cold beer...