Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Modern Times = Women > Dogs > Men...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but I was kindly reminded of this during my vacation so I'd thought I'd post it again for any newbies.

With the warmer weather, I saw so many girls out with their dogs than guys. It's a sad day when women would rather take better care of their dogs than seek out a quality guy. We often talk about MGTOW but in reality, one can also accuse women going WGTOW and therefore just settling on dogs to complete their lives. With feminism breeding power hungry females, once they've had a taste for it, only dogs will listen and obey all their commands that they desire. So it isn't surprising that they would only be compatible with dogs.

I was also hanging out at a resort poolside when I overheard two girls talking highly of what I thought to be some guys. Then later in the conversation, they mentioned it being dogs. lol

Guys, just a reminder that we are lower on the list below a dog these days...

Feel free to discuss or add.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is with all the victim mentality in pua lately? ****
No victim mentality here. Just stating my observations. I get many matches, have a couple plates at any given time. I turn down or do not ask girls out on dates all the time. But I realize I maybe the exception. Just keeping it real and just trying to open up some eyes to today's reality. That's all...

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup. more women on tinder mentioning dogs than ever ''must like dogs or else'' not just dogs , some women will flake just to sit at home and watch tv eatin ice cream all day.
its always been this way, now it just being exposed for what it is. they demand a high smv or nothing.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been like this for a long time.
I remember hearing stories like this at work in 2010.

A coworker of mine back then told me a story about how he saw a chick eating at a restaurant downtown alone with her dog.
The dog was sitting on the guest's seat, sharing a meal with her.
They were dining outside btw

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate dog people, especially the ones that let their furtard run around unleashed and expect you to gush with excitement when their untrained mongrel jumps up on you and starts barking. Get a ****in cat please. They don't like people, they don't want to be around people, they go around eating mice and bugs. Unless you are a weirdo, there is pretty much no way in hell a cat is going to bother with you.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate dog people, especially the ones that let their furtard run around unleashed and expect you to gush with excitement when their untrained mongrel jumps up on you and starts barking. Get a ****in cat please. They don't like people, they don't want to be around people, they go around eating mice and bugs. Unless you are a weirdo, there is pretty much no way in hell a cat is going to bother with you.
Lol, when I was living with a polyamorous married couple they had a ton of cats. The one sat beside me as I ate trying to get my food. Before that I thought only dogs were that obnoxious

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this has been discussed before but I was kindly reminded of this during my vacation so I'd thought I'd post it again for any newbies.

With the warmer weather, I saw so many girls out with their dogs than guys. It's a sad day when women would rather take better care of their dogs than seek out a quality guy. We often talk about MGTOW but in reality, one can also accuse women going WGTOW and therefore just settling on dogs to complete their lives. With feminism breeding power hungry females, once they've had a taste for it, only dogs will listen and obey all their commands that they desire. So it isn't surprising that they would only be compatible with dogs.

I was also hanging out at a resort poolside when I overheard two girls talking highly of what I thought to be some guys. Then later in the conversation, they mentioned it being dogs. lol

Incels should feel less bad since a woman and a dog means its not another guy that is not you. It gets to you after a while.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, when I was living with a polyamorous married couple they had a ton of cats. The one sat beside me as I ate trying to get my food. Before that I thought only dogs were that obnoxious
They were probably too busy having gay sex to feed him.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
yup. more women on tinder mentioning dogs than ever ''must like dogs or else'' not just dogs , some women will flake just to sit at home and watch tv eatin ice cream all day.
its always been this way, now it just being exposed for what it is. they demand a high smv or nothing.
Dog moms are the new cat ladies, it's more socially acceptable

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dog moms are the new cat ladies, it's more socially acceptable
I find dog moms are the ones that have given up on having children or are past their prime to have them. I'm sure some of them realize they made the mistake of putting their careers over a good guy when they were younger, or were constantly chasing perfection that wasn't there when they were still marketable to good quality guys.

Also some girls just find more comfort in having a dog as it will never leave them and listen to what they say. This was the case of a woman in her 50's that just got divorced. The first thing she did within a month of her husband leaving her was to get a dog. Not to try to find another guy.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I hope you don't live in the midwest because I know of a divorced couple that fought over custody of their CATS! LOL
Sadly they share custody of their cats now. haha
No I’m Canadian. This was in Vancouver. It was only a few months. Crazy wild sex with her tho and I got her pregnant and she aborted. Wild time

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Kevin Samuels told them they are average at best. buy a dog. Die alone.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
the mistake of putting their careers over a good guy when they were younger, or were constantly chasing perfection that wasn't there when they were still marketable to good quality guys.
For some weird reason women think men actually care about their careers.

Also some girls just find more comfort in having a dog as it will never leave them and listen to what they say. This was the case of a woman in her 50's that just got divorced. The first thing she did within a month of her husband leaving her was to get a dog. Not to try to find another guy.
I suppose but in the future dogs won't be trendy and they will move onto something new.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No I’m Canadian. This was in Vancouver. It was only a few months. Crazy wild sex with her tho and I got her pregnant and she aborted. Wild time
Were they Chinese?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say they were probably white folks. All the weakest, limp wrist Canadians I have ever met have come out of BC.