Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Question about no contact -one itis

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, this is my first post in this forum, im recently redpill, luckily I didn't suffer much,turned 24 one month ago.

I've consumed alot of redpill content on youtube and read The rational male and currently halfway to the 2nd volume Preventive medicine, it was kind of easy for me to accept it since I kept getting flashbacks of all my interactions and started to understand what went wrong in the past but like everyone it takes abit of time to really assimilate this mentality,but I am more aware of value as a man.
Im currently suffering from the so called Oneitis and even tho I understand this is just my head playing games with me (scarcity) I have a question and need outside perspective.

I've screwed up with this girl I was dating by simping just shortly before I got redpill aware I have now realised how I was humilliating myself in a way. At first she had high IL, always in my frame then as I developed this emotional attachment I lost it completely then she started getting distant(kind of think her girl-friends had a take on this aswell), we went out alot of times and went on trips and I just have these good memories which are hard to forget and I remember her during the day obviously when I see stuff that triggers memories, or things she likes.

She started taking long to reply which I mirrored right back at her then ghosted and started to no contact her. After 2 months I was a dumb**** and broke it, she replies although still taking atleast a day to reply and making excuses not to go out ( claiming shes busy etc completely the opposite extreme from before which I know its bull**** , the medium is the message), I started no contact again on christmas and still at it , her bday is approaching and I wonder if I should just send her a "happy bday" nothing more nothing less message and just straight proceed with the no contact even if she tries to continue chatting cause she will answer slowly, always , but slowly and make up excuses (im not her priority).

Quick to mention that last time I broke the no contact, I tried to deconstruct the image she had of me by not pedestalizing, I have negged her couple times ( without being too over the top) , once she even tried to bait me to like a picture I have purposedly ignored , I made her know that I have seen it after she mentioned it to me but I didn't press the like button(I did it purpose to tease her and not give free validation), after I asked her out she posted another pic 1 hour after i sent her the invite which she didn't open for some hours even tho she was online , I didn't like the pic and she then replied with another excuse ( Why would I like the picture after I invite her out makes it look like im begging right). I have done this and much more but I wasn't expecting her to "buy it" so soon specially cause the change in my behaviour was obvious.

Also want to mention that everytime I started the no contact I had left her on read , I wonder if there is any way to fix this mess I have created for myself, I know shes not the only one, but **** she stayed with the wrong impression of me, at the begining I was being myself, then it took over me and I lost my ground.

Even tho I simped alot , never have I sent her any text asking why shes taking long to reply, or show any signs of clingyness or emotional reaction to her bad behaviour , I just remained chill, even in every attempt she made on trying to make me jealous in early stages I just present myself as unphased , unreactive but I pedestalized her when we went out , and instead of her being in my frame I was on hers. Im aware of all this now , and I basically still am on her frame otherwise I wouldn't be writting this ****.

Shes older than me close to hitting the wall and seems like shes been single for 2 years(doesn't mean she hasn't been going out with dudes ofc), anyway I just wanted to know if its a good idea or not to send a simple happy bday text, I just wanted her to have this idea that even tho I did a full 180 I didn't do it cause Im mad or raging that she went distant, if she decided to later come back I would **** her and keep spinning plates but with a different posture tho.

Smack some sense into me

spikeanut

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. And stop admitting that you see her Instagram pictures. Once she knows that you've seen her pictures, and did not like them, then she knows you are refraining from liking them purposefully. This appears butt hurt. The right response is you are way too busy to check your Insta and never even take the time to look at her page. Don't reach out, even if it's her birthday, or her dog dies; at this point, it is cringy and needy no matter the reason. Until she reaches out to you first, this one is done.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
No. And stop admitting that you see her Instagram pictures. Once she knows that you've seen her pictures, and did not like them, then she knows you are refraining from liking them purposefully. This appears butt hurt. The right response is you are way too busy to check your Insta and never even take the time to look at her page. Don't reach out, even if it's her birthday, or her dog dies; at this point, it is cringy and needy no matter the reason. Until she reaches out to you first, this one is done.
Thanks bro

TheKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Block her and move on. Never say happy birthday, easter, christmas etc.
Do not reply to anything.
Its tough but its the path the strongest men walk. Your either with us or against us. Choose wisely.

gabvfx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Block her and move on. Never say happy birthday, easter, christmas etc.
Do not reply to anything.
Its tough but its the path the strongest men walk. Your either with us or against us. Choose wisely.
Thank you