Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Other guys hitting on date

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some guys are disrespectful or don't even realize what they are doing.
I disagree. They know what they are doing. They just think that they can get away with it. You need to check people.
[/QUOTE]
Checking them wont prevent it. I agree they know exactly what they are doing.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real power is when you don't EVER have to go physical in the face of pending violence.
I'm struggling to see positive outcomes by assaulting someone.

Assuming you even come out on top. The girl is impressed? She could try and manufacture similar situations down the Road for 'drama'. A lot of quality women would run a mile.

Or you could end up in prison, losing your career, house, assets etc with little chance of half decent employment once released.

I'm sure it'd be of little consolation thinking I showed them who's boss, whilst sat in a cell pondering the stretch ahead of me, after losing pretty much everything else.

Prison is full of 'alphas' who doled out violence.

Agree its good to have presence of course and need be perceived as soft.

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hitting is not the answer here, its never bringing a girl around your cousin or cutting him out of your life entirely. Do you all live together or something? Why do you need to be around this dude anyway? Nobody is forcing you to go to a family event or bring a date for that matter.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depending on how long you've let your family disrespect you , its likely you will have a very rough time setting boundaries now
better to just dump them all together at this point.
when they reach out and initiate contact thats when you set the boundaries and start new.
It'll be easier if you do things on your turf for a while.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Real power is when you don't EVER have to go physical in the face of pending violence.
Indeed....The easiest way to deal with a potentially violent situation is to ask the aggressor "Do you want to fight?"

If he says he does "want to fight" then he has entered into a "verbal contract" and even if he gets killed - You go free!

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At some point you have to defend your territory. But before that you have to trust your date to demur advances when she is with you.

You also have to understand, as a quality man, that when you date high quality women, there are loads of other men who want her and a few of those will have the balls to act upon it. You have to recognize which ones of these are an actual threat if you do NOTHING.

A quality woman will know she has her pick of the litter and should value her position with you. A lot of times these women will give a scrap of attention to the fackboy orbiting and then give you the PDA. Kind of a Coolidge effect of attention.

Athol Kay lays it down for committed couples.

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was looking for advice on how to deal with other men hitting on the woman you are with right in front of you. I had brought a woman I was dating to a little get together. My cousin was there and he was making passes at her all night. His friend did the same. I was angry but wasn't sure what to do considering this cousin is someone I will have to keep seeing at various family events once covid is over with. I said they should bring their own dates instead of hitting on mine, but they kept trying to flirt with her. Should I have started a fight? They weren't drunk either. My date ignored it or politely smiled.
Yes. Just stay calm don’t act jealous and befriend the guy. Best way to defuse a threat is to befriend it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have left the little get together and went to do something else. You obviously chose to stay for whatever reason.

I would have left and then eliminated them from your life based on their disrespectful actions towards you.

Disrespect= Silence and Distance.

This is a good example of eliminating toxic people, family or not, in your life......because you dont set boundaries and stick to them.

While you cant control how other people act, you certainly can control allowing those people to stick around or allow yourself to continue to be around them.

The chick handled this great. You did not as you stayed there and was treated like a cuck and did nothing about it. She probably lost a lot of respect for you.

Just my opinion
+1

There should be always a low level threat. I would esculate the instant anybody crosses the line.

@Op, turning into the skid. THAT'S CUTE YOU ARE OPENLY HITTING ON MY GF. LOUDLY and stare. Get loud and make a ****ing scene.

That's MINE. While I am not particularly thrilled by violence I am not adverse should the occasion arise.

Op dun goofed letting it slide from Go. If you got a but crazy, made a scene got loud, and or flipped a table it would have set a line in the sand. I've swung on someone for far less.

At the very least calling someone out for bring a piece of **** hitting on your GF at a family function would be the lesser of two evils. they would be told to leave said family function or physically removed. that **** wouldn't fly at a family function.

Simply calling out the behavior would typically lead to cowardice on their part. A crazy cousin or uncle or aunt would have engaged.

Op I think you need to get your testosterone checked.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I was looking for advice on how to deal with other men hitting on the woman you are with right in front of you. I had brought a woman I was dating to a little get together. My cousin was there and he was making passes at her all night. His friend did the same. I was angry but wasn't sure what to do considering this cousin is someone I will have to keep seeing at various family events once covid is over with. I said they should bring their own dates instead of hitting on mine, but they kept trying to flirt with her. Should I have started a fight? They weren't drunk either. My date ignored it or politely smiled.
I'd say just look and see what's her reaction gonna be like. If you go after the guy it's gonna show that you're insecure. Remember that good guys won't bother fighting for women, women go after them because they have this magnetic aura. If another guy comes, tries to flirt with her and she kinda ignores him or refuse him it shows that her interest on you is high, that's a good sign. If she gets chit chatty with the guy, it can be a sign to test your confidence (most times) or she simply isn't that into you. If she is flirty with the guy, go hit on other girl, pretend she isn't there. If a man flirts with the woman you're with and she flirts back, he can get her. She's not "mine" anymore. I don't want to spend my time with someone like this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
+1

There should be always a low level threat. I would esculate the instant anybody crosses the line.

@Op, turning into the skid. THAT'S CUTE YOU ARE OPENLY HITTING ON MY GF. LOUDLY and stare. Get loud and make a ****ing scene.

That's MINE. While I am not particularly thrilled by violence I am not adverse should the occasion arise.

Op dun goofed letting it slide from Go. If you got a but crazy, made a scene got loud, and or flipped a table it would have set a line in the sand. I've swung on someone for far less.

At the very least calling someone out for bring a piece of **** hitting on your GF at a family function would be the lesser of two evils. they would be told to leave said family function or physically removed. that **** wouldn't fly at a family function.

Simply calling out the behavior would typically lead to cowardice on their part. A crazy cousin or uncle or aunt would have engaged.

Op I think you need to get your testosterone checked.
"You all act like you never seen a female before"

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised how many are advocating physical violence in this thread.

You could be wrecking your life if things got out of hand.
True that is. Also wrecking self if doing nothing. It's a double bind.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd say just look and see what's her reaction gonna be like. If you go after the guy it's gonna show that you're insecure. Remember that good guys won't bother fighting for women, women go after them because they have this magnetic aura. If another guy comes, tries to flirt with her and she kinda ignores him or refuse him it shows that her interest on you is high, that's a good sign. If she gets chit chatty with the guy, it can be a sign to test your confidence (most times) or she simply isn't that into you. If she is flirty with the guy, go hit on other girl, pretend she isn't there. If a man flirts with the woman you're with and she flirts back, he can get her. She's not "mine" anymore. I don't want to spend my time with someone like this.
Yeah,in a weird way these guys could be doing you a favour... although it is strange when relatives act like this.

You get some insight into the girl and you can then action accordingly...

The sooner you see something like this the better. It's also a test for her, not just yourself.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its on the female to shut it down. If she does not shut it down then she is an attention ***** at the very least. Other men should know that she is taken just from her demeanor.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Oh great, we were looking for another guy to join us, are you into pegging?"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah,in a weird way these guys could be doing you a favour... although it is strange when relatives act like this.

You get some insight into the girl and you can then action accordingly...

The sooner you see something like this the better. It's also a test for her, not just yourself.
They could be showing you that she's an attention wh0re or not?

Last edited: