Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Effectiveness of birth control

FuzzX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick The Toad, living up to your name pal.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
Medically it is far more difficult to get pregnant than people realize. There is only a small window of time in her monthly cycle where pregnancy is likely. The sperm has to make it into the ovarian tube in advance and "intercept" the egg as it travels down toward the uterus. So the egg is fetilized before it reaches the uterus. It could still get fertilized in the uterus but that is not the optimal condition. There is also three types of sperm mixed in the "shot" and only one of the 3 types can fertilize an egg. If another man's sperm is present (can survive in the woman for up to 5 days) they go to war to kill each other off (the purpose of the other two types of sperm in the "shot"). Whoever has the bigger army wins. A lot of men don't know this, of course a lot of men don't know the kid really isn't theirs because it was the other guy who hit the "sweet spot" on the timing rather than them. Check out the book "Sperm Wars" by Dr Robin Baker.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
It's only that effective if you have great control. I've been raw dogging one of my plates for 10 months now and she 's not on birth control. But I had to demonstrate to her that I can *** when I wanted to. I've done this many times with different gals over the years. However, I've been with some girls too where their pvssy felt so good that I didn't feel in control. For those moments, I used a condom.

The other part of it too is timing as well like @PRW63 mentioned.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
Based on the effectiveness of pulling out, how likely is it to get a girl pregnant with precum or like small amounts of *** that escape the condom?
I'd say very low, but possible.
Timing is still important reletive to her ovulatory cycle, but so is the size of the army sent to the task. If you aren't the only guy and he fired a full shot then your army is more likely to be wiped out by the other guy's even you your army got there first if the egg wasn't coming down the tube yet.

There is no such thing as "precum". Sperm is sperm, it is just that some worked its way out of you without the spasm pushing it out.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the effectiveness of pulling out, how likely is it to get a girl pregnant with precum or like small amounts of *** that escape the condom?
There's a big debate about pre-cvm but I've personally never gotten a girl pregnant from it. As for things escaping out of a condom, nothing should be escaping from it if you're using it correctly and if you don't keep fvcking after you ejaculate.

I have though gotten a girl preggo from pulling out successfuly but making the mistake of putting it back in afterwards without peeing and getting all the sperm out of your tract. Don't make this mistake.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Semen can't "escape" a condom. It has to break or not be fully on. Try filling one up with water.

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope that everyone understands that those probabilities are about impregnating a woman after a year of regular sex. So there's a 4% chance that your woman will get pregnant if you **** her for a year in a condom without using any other ways of contraception - no withdrawal (i.e. you always *** inside), no fertility awareness (you **** her on dangerous days), etc. In a way, STDs are more dangerous than pregnancy. After all, she can still do abortion in the worst-case scenario.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had raw sex with my ex for the first 4 months. We were going at it like jack rabbits too. Never came in her, always pulled out. Precum must have leaked into her multiple times yet her periods were always regular and predictable. The instant we decide to be "safe" and use condoms? Her periods get irregular. SO many pregnancy scares. I honestly don't get it but it's true.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the pill is for the woman to control, as soon as she ****s a guy and wants his kids she WILL stop takin them