BPH
Master Don Juan
I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
It's good for a secondary backup, but if shes not on BC such as the ring or shot, I'd not go in without a genie hat on.I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
Medically it is far more difficult to get pregnant than people realize. There is only a small window of time in her monthly cycle where pregnancy is likely. The sperm has to make it into the ovarian tube in advance and "intercept" the egg as it travels down toward the uterus. So the egg is fetilized before it reaches the uterus. It could still get fertilized in the uterus but that is not the optimal condition. There is also three types of sperm mixed in the "shot" and only one of the 3 types can fertilize an egg. If another man's sperm is present (can survive in the woman for up to 5 days) they go to war to kill each other off (the purpose of the other two types of sperm in the "shot"). Whoever has the bigger army wins. A lot of men don't know this, of course a lot of men don't know the kid really isn't theirs because it was the other guy who hit the "sweet spot" on the timing rather than them. Check out the book "Sperm Wars" by Dr Robin Baker.I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
It's only that effective if you have great control. I've been raw dogging one of my plates for 10 months now and she 's not on birth control. But I had to demonstrate to her that I can *** when I wanted to. I've done this many times with different gals over the years. However, I've been with some girls too where their pvssy felt so good that I didn't feel in control. For those moments, I used a condom.I'm actually surprised the pull out method is that effective...with typical use
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
I'd say very low, but possible.Based on the effectiveness of pulling out, how likely is it to get a girl pregnant with precum or like small amounts of *** that escape the condom?
There's a big debate about pre-cvm but I've personally never gotten a girl pregnant from it. As for things escaping out of a condom, nothing should be escaping from it if you're using it correctly and if you don't keep fvcking after you ejaculate.Based on the effectiveness of pulling out, how likely is it to get a girl pregnant with precum or like small amounts of *** that escape the condom?
Semen can't "escape" a condom. It has to break or not be fully on. Try filling one up with water.Based on the effectiveness of pulling out, how likely is it to get a girl pregnant with precum or like small amounts of *** that escape the condom?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Just jerk off at that pointCondoms, birth control (so these women say), and pulling out with the condom on. I like to be extra cautious...