"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Integrity, words and actions with women

Sir FB

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
102
Reaction score
131
Age
59
So I've got this plate that lives 3 hours away. By "plate", I mean we smashed once a few weeks ago. Yesterday I find out she drove over 100 miles to my small town to go on a "date" and didn't contact me, despite me inviting her more than once. Our communications have been 7-10 days apart. I initiate over half the time. Seems a classic case of low interest. She says she hasn't banged anyone since me and still wants to get together. I know that I don't get to expect exclusivity if I'm not exclusive. but there's got to be 10x more men in her big town than 3 hours away in my small town. Her words say she wants to meet again but her actions say low interest. My problem is that in a moment of weakness, I said I'd get back with her soon. Now I want to go silent and distant. Man to man, I keep my word. Can someone tell me why I don't have to keep my word to a woman when I say I'll get back to them and still maintain my integrity?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Can someone tell me why I don't have to keep my word to a woman when I say I'll get back to them and still maintain my integrity?

Ask yourself, would she have the same level of integrity for you? Like you said she probably has low interest, just put her on the backburner and pursue other women.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
So I've got this plate that lives 3 hours away. By "plate", I mean we smashed once a few weeks ago. Yesterday I find out she drove over 100 miles to my small town to go on a "date" and didn't contact me, despite me inviting her more than once. Our communications have been 7-10 days apart. I initiate over half the time. Seems a classic case of low interest.
You answered your question yourself.

This is clearly a classic case of low interest. There's nothing else you can do beside letting her initiate 100% of contact from now on, and keep banging other plates in your inventory.
 

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
2,208
Age
37
She says she hasn't banged anyone since me and still wants to get together.
Pfff. Oh please. I had a plate who after our fvck was done, she said something like "I never went to a hotel to do something like this before, you're the first one I did this too" to which I laugh outloud and said YEAH I BET YOU NEVER DID HAHAHA, to which she laughed too hahaha seeing her BS got busted.
 
Top