"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Black pill fantasy

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
question. Would this be diagnosed to make one or get one to assimilate into this destructive culture or is the idea to restore him to himself?
I would get whatever problem diagnosed so I can work on fixing it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I think they can at the very least become more outgoing. Plenty of courses to teach that.
I have noticed though that there are certain core weaknesses that I have (if I am remotely tired or stressed then I simply will not approach, I always have to be in state). However, I was able to change so much. Having said that, yes I have seen people that can't improve. A big one is conditioning by their single mother...simply impossible for them to escape their woman-worship bias.
What would you call “woman-worship?” I regard genders pretty equally since both genders can be *******s/bitches.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
The single mom brainwashes the kid into believing that his father is the cause of all of his problems. He internalizes it into a belief that bad things come from men and not women, even when he is presented by evidence to the contrary. He does not see men and women as equals, he sees women as morally superior to men due to his conditioning.
Ah hell no. I definitely don’t view women as superior in any way. But I do think men are as bad as women, which is an unpopular opinion within the red pill community
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Have you ever really thought about this? What is socially acceptable is the direction it’s taken. What kind of world are we in?

Ive looked and searched and looked again. They have not cured one single human being. How would you explain this?
Well I guess drugging out individuality and assertiveness out of you or outright electroshock therapy. Would you consider those cures?
Well I think a lack of assertiveness is part of my problem, so I don’t think that would work.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Sounds like you are just fine. A non-assertive man afloat in the world? No need to drug you.
I have anxiety and all these little ticks. Maybe drugs won’t be necessary but a professional to help me work through them. I might finally be able to afford it though
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
A lot of misconception comes from certain redpill-gurus on youtube.
These guys permanently paint an image of the "high value man" (6ft, 6 figure income, 6pack etc.etc.) that 99,99% of the guys out there will not achieve.

What the blackpilled brothers here have to see is, they dont have to be the "high value man", they only have to be in the top 20% of men to have access to 80% of the women out there.

Having a look at the competition you beat 80% by:
*having an income, a decent car/habitation
*being confident
*be in good physical shape
*be groomed
*wear clean sportive-elegant clothing
*having a fundamental competence in comunication with women
*having a fundamental understanding of female nature
So what is wrong with @sangheilios then? It seems he posses all of that.
He lacks confidence (has psychological obstacles to overcome)
At 6'4" and muscular, @sangheilios should be most women's dream guy. However, he doesn't achieve the level of success with women that he desires or that would be expected of a 6'4" and muscular guy.

If you look at the list @ThisIsSparta provided, I achieve most of it and have achieved most of it in the 15 years since college graduation. Yet, like @sangheilios and a lot of men, I have generally been treated like dog shiit by a lot of women.

A lot of the reason why I've been treated in such an inhumane manner by women is because of the channels I've used to meet women over the past 16 years. My social circles in multiple cities have been incapable of providing me with viable dating options at any time during those 16 years. I know guys that have achieved multiple, multiyear long relationships from their social circles. I could make the point those guys stayed in those relationships too long because they didn't end well. I've been reliant upon cold approaching, websites (pre-2013), and swipe apps to meet women since 2005. All of those options will lead to worse treatment from women in the early stages because a woman faces no consequences for treating a man outside her social circle like garbage. A woman's social circle is never informed when she is flaky and rude to a guy she meets at her gym, a bar, the grocery store, or off of some swipe app.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
A lot of the reason why I've been treated in such an inhumane manner by women is because of the channels I've used to meet women over the past 16 years. My social circles in multiple cities have been incapable of providing me with viable dating options at any time during those 16 years. I know guys that have achieved multiple, multiyear long relationships from their social circles. I could make the point those guys stayed in those relationships too long because they didn't end well. I've been reliant upon cold approaching, websites (pre-2013), and swipe apps to meet women since 2005. All of those options will lead to worse treatment from women in the early stages because a woman faces no consequences for treating a man outside her social circle like garbage. A woman's social circle is never informed when she is flaky and rude to a guy she meets at her gym, a bar, the grocery store, or off of some swipe app.
I never got a single girlfriend out of a social circle. Every LTR resulted of meeting women in nightlife or OLD.

I have to add that i am not the most sociable guy and rather introverted, but loud clubs and OLD worked out just nicely.
What i would try today instead of the nightlife, is meeting women in spare time activities. (cooking/gardening-classes, sports/hiking-clubs etc).

OLD definately got a lot worse in the last decade and the number of crazy women is still on the rise, OLD or offlineD.

The question is, do you see room to improve your position (skills, looks/style) to get you into the top 15, 10, 5%?

What SMV do you target?
 
Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
I never got a single girlfriend out of a social circle. Every LTR resulted of meeting women in nightlife or OLD.

I have to add that i am not the most sociable guy and rather introverted, but loud clubs and OLD worked out just nicely.
What i would try today instead of the nightlife, is meeting women in spare time activities. (cooking/gardening-classes, sports/hiking-clubs etc).

OLD definately got a lot worse in the last decade and the number of crazy women is still on the rise, OLD or offlineD.

The question is, do you see room to improve your position (skills, looks/style) to get you into the top 15, 10, 5%?

What SMV do you target?
Yes, there is room to improve. I target women who I rate as 6+ and who most men rate as either "cute" or "hot"
 

corrector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 12, 2009
Messages
10,389
Reaction score
4,055
At 6'4" and muscular, @sangheilios should be most women's dream guy. However, he doesn't achieve the level of success with women that he desires or that would be expected of a 6'4" and muscular guy.

If you look at the list @ThisIsSparta provided, I achieve most of it and have achieved most of it in the 15 years since college graduation. Yet, like @sangheilios and a lot of men, I have generally been treated like dog shiit by a lot of women.

A lot of the reason why I've been treated in such an inhumane manner by women is because of the channels I've used to meet women over the past 16 years. My social circles in multiple cities have been incapable of providing me with viable dating options at any time during those 16 years. I know guys that have achieved multiple, multiyear long relationships from their social circles. I could make the point those guys stayed in those relationships too long because they didn't end well. I've been reliant upon cold approaching, websites (pre-2013), and swipe apps to meet women since 2005. All of those options will lead to worse treatment from women in the early stages because a woman faces no consequences for treating a man outside her social circle like garbage. A woman's social circle is never informed when she is flaky and rude to a guy she meets at her gym, a bar, the grocery store, or off of some swipe app.
I thought in the early stages she is still flooded with attention and options rather than social consequences. You can still be treated badly within social circles and those can be worst. Look at @sangheilios story. He is a perfect example of social circle gone bad. He just asked a girl out from school (aka social circle game, he did not cold approach or meet hee in the street or OLD), and look at how painful that went and hiw that devestated, traumatized him for life. No matter what lows can happen with OLD the worst is just girls disappearing on you right?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
Yes, there is room to improve. I target women who I rate as 6+ and who most men rate as either "cute" or "hot"
6+ is achievable, keep putting in the work, open up new hunting grounds.

What would a 10 look like 10?
 

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2020
Messages
862
Reaction score
799
Location
South West UK
I would get whatever problem diagnosed so I can work on fixing it.
Not everything can be fixed. In some instances the best you can expect, is to develop
cognitive coping strategies to lessen the impact of disorders of this type.
 
Last edited:

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
I betcha half of your stuff is mental, and how you process or look at things.
That’s the problem with the black pill and why it’s a damn fairy tail. An incel’s problem won’t go away with just plastic surgery and a workout routine.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
That’s the problem with the black pill and why it’s a damn fairy tail. An incel’s problem won’t go away with just plastic surgery and a workout routine.
He could literally bevtaken under the wing by someone successful in the game and start having success.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top