"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Understanding the cycle

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Saw a Rollo video about a woman's cycle and what she responds to at each phase.

I found this interesting and have definitely learned most of the s#x I get is while my chick is ovulating. That's not a surprise but I'm curious if anyone else has noticed any other behavioral patterns relating to a woman's cycle and what turns her on at different times.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
Men respond to this aswell. Research has shown that strippers receive a lot more money from men when ovulating. Men subconsciously pick up on the fact that the woman is more fertile. This is why a lot of perfumes use pheromones to trigger these same feelings in the opposite sex.

Research has also shown that women, when ovulating, are more prone to cheating and sleeping with a bad boy, Tyrone/Chad kinda guy. During this period she is less concerned with the safety of an intimate relationship and more interested in those good bad boy genes to give her a healthy, successful offspring.

I don't have links to these research results. Something I read about somewhere. You can google these things if you want.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Men respond to this aswell. Research has shown that strippers receive a lot more money from men when ovulating. Men subconsciously pick up on the fact that the woman is more fertile. This is why a lot of perfumes use pheromones to trigger these same feelings in the opposite sex.

Research has also shown that women, when ovulating, are more prone to cheating and sleeping with a bad boy, Tyrone/Chad kinda guy. During this period she is less concerned with the safety of an intimate relationship and more interested in those good bad boy genes to give her a healthy, successful offspring.

I don't have links to these research results. Something I read about somewhere. You can google these things if you want.
Men want to ejaculate cash onto those eggs.
 
Top