"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Confessions of an ex

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
In fairness - if you asked her this question you aren’t getting laid that night. But I would say the shock factor alone might almost be worth it!
It depends on how and when in the night you bring it up. If you put it in a correct context, you can position yourself by using that as that you are merely looking more than looks and sex and something with a deeper meaning. Obviously this is advanced stuff and most newbies will not be able to pull it off.

Believe it or not, I have posed this question indirectly to girls in both real life convos and texting. I just lead into it while discussing male thirst as to not seem threatening or insulting. It really makes their brain spin. And for the ones that think they can overpower me in any way, it puts them back in their position where they should be.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
It depends on how and when in the night you bring it up. If you put it in a correct context, you can position yourself by using that as that you are merely looking more than looks and sex and something with a deeper meaning. Obviously this is advanced stuff and most newbies will not be able to pull it off.

Believe it or not, I have posed this question indirectly to girls in both real life convos and texting. I just lead into it while discussing male thirst as to not seem threatening or insulting. It really makes their brain spin. And for the ones that think they can overpower me in any way, it puts them back in their position where they should be.
I still think that maybe is not good to have this kind of discussions with women before sleeping with them , while assessing her ltr capability

In most cases it does more harm than good
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
you can position yourself by using that as that you are merely looking more than looks and sex and something with a deeper meaning.
can you see how

Lookatu: you know for me I think I am looking for something different too. like my last ex was this incredibly beautiful girl that had all my friends super jealous. i think i still have photos of her on my phone if you want to see. but the thing is, for whatever reason, i just got bored of her too quickly. maybe we were not compatible sex wise. like I did not really FEEL one with her. you know what I'm saying? so I know I think I have matured a little bit, where I kind of look past beauty a bit. I want to get to know her. her real self. not the self she presents in public. but who she is in private, when there is no one around that is judging her [setting it up for me to take her home ;) ]. this for me, i feel is how I will know if we will get along. and experience great feelings together :)

differs from

Lookatu: so Jessica, besides your looks and what's in between ur legs, what else can u offer me?
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
I still think that maybe is not good to have this kind of discussions with women before sleeping with them , while assessing her ltr capability

In most cases it does more harm than good
Abundance mindset = do what YOU want = IDGAF attitude

I generally have the my way or the highway attitude. I'm sure this hurts me in the long run but at least I can do it my way. I don't know if this is because I've had good luck with getting girls.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Lookatu: so Jessica, besides your looks and what's in between ur legs, what else can u offer me?
Dude, this is not what I say. LOL
If you read my post, I say that I say it indirectly and lead up to it in convos.

Random example:
Me: So I bet you got tons of likes and messages from guys out there.
Her: Yeah it's crazy. It's almost a full time job
Me: Yeah the male thirst and desperation has really gotten out of hand these days

blah blah blah back and forth about this subject which eventually leads into

Me: Yeah guys place way too much emphasis on looks and what's in between a women's legs and don't really look at or are interested in knowing her other attributes.
Her: Yeah, a lot of guys out there just want sex

Regardless of what your intentions are, you basically took off the looks/sex part from the table to diffuse her and communicated that you are looking for other things. This helps in lowering her defenses and tells her that you're not one of those guys that will easily be swayed by just her looks or the possiblity to have sex.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top