"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The Book of Numbers:Analyzing the ROI of the Pursuit of Women by Aaron Clarey

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
This book was an interesting "read." Just finished listening to it on audible.

Basiically he goes through the stats to determine what is the average American mans chances of a happy marriage. Not good gentlemen. Not good at all. Basically, he goes through the numbers. It is determined the average man will use about $260,000 toward pursuing women. Basically for a abismal chance for a happy marriage/cohabitation.

The conclusion? What is taught here. Pursue excellence in your own life instead of pursuing women. Then you improve yours odds drastically.

Gentlemen, the math demonstrates that the general thought here in this forum is correct. Pursue excellence in your own life. You then improve your chances. And if you still fail with women? Well, you still achieve a legacy.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2018
Messages
1,827
Reaction score
1,459
Age
34
Please note mods: I am in no way promoting this book. Merely discussing some its topics and intersted to see if any other members have read it.
 
Top