"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

How do they pull it off

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
r/AgeGapRelationship is like 90% older guys with younger women. Of course the younger women are hot, and in many cases the guy is in decent shape but I can’t imagine they’re all ripped. And this is like 24 year old girls with 55 year old men. Is it money?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
Are you talking about the TV show that is shown in the USA and UK? I've seen it (I believe most of the episodes are on YouTube also). Why be surprised? Many young women actually like much older guys.
 

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 20, 2016
Messages
752
Reaction score
350
Age
33
Are you talking about the TV show that is shown in the USA and UK? I've seen it (I believe most of the episodes are on YouTube also). Why be surprised? Many young women actually like much older guys.
I’m talking about a subreddit. And I don’t actually see that many older guys with young women in real life. Meanwhile everyone is bitching at me to give older women a try. Not a chance unless they’re a goddamn actress.
 

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2002
Messages
1,012
Reaction score
211
Location
UK
I’m talking about a subreddit. And I don’t actually see that many older guys with young women in real life. Meanwhile everyone is bitching at me to give older women a try. Not a chance unless they’re a goddamn actress.
Ok. Well anything's possible. Just go after the girls you want and don't worry about what other guys in society are doing etc. I prefer much younger women too. I don't view it as harder to get younger women, it's just personal preference as to what age group you go for really.
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Young men generally can't compete with older men, there is very little they can offer that an older man can't do better. Young men are usually very dumb and immature, and yes they're also broke.

However when very old or fat men are involved, it usually is due to money.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
r/AgeGapRelationship is like 90% older guys with younger women. Of course the younger women are hot, and in many cases the guy is in decent shape but I can’t imagine they’re all ripped. And this is like 24 year old girls with 55 year old men. Is it money?
I've been with a girl almost 20 years younger than me and it certainly wasn't about money.

I think it's natural for men to be attracted to younger women and some women are looking for a father figure.

You can take advantage of that dynamic.
 

MoMoses

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 1, 2020
Messages
234
Reaction score
354
Location
-
r/AgeGapRelationship is like 90% older guys with younger women. Of course the younger women are hot, and in many cases the guy is in decent shape but I can’t imagine they’re all ripped. And this is like 24 year old girls with 55 year old men. Is it money?
Older men and younger women tend to naturally settle in a leader-follower relationship. This is very attractive to both sexes.

Some women like the money. Let's not kid ourselves here, but most of the time they aren't after the money. It's the maturity an older man brings to the table that is highly attractive

I'm old. Trust me
 
Top