"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Is this a red flag?

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Chick keeps sending me sexually exploitave messages but I’m busy. I get the feeling she’s probably going to get attention elsewhere but I don’t want to lose this because the sex is really good but she seems crazy. What do lol
 

Attachments

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Easy come easy go....

"OKAy" doesn't cut it...

"I'm in a meeting right now, but when I get home I'm gonna **** the attitude out of you. My house 5:05...Not a minute later..."
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Easy come easy go....

"OKAy" doesn't cut it...

"I'm in a meeting right now, but when I get home I'm gonna **** the attitude out of you. My house 5:05...Not a minute later..."
Honestly say that to her cause it makes her mad lmao
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
"I'm in a meeting right now, but when I get home I'm gonna **** the attitude out of you. My house 5:05...Not a minute later..."
you're teaching her that if she complains enough, she'll get rewarded for it. bad frame.

I'd ignore her for a couple days. then send her a silly relatable meme/gif.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
you're teaching her that if she complains enough, she'll get rewarded for it. bad frame.

I'd ignore her for a couple days. then send her a silly relatable meme/gif.
Meanwhile I'm plowing her tonight. Some women don't have the vocabulary to be subtle and coy. You set a boundary and do it on your schedule.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Meanwhile I'm plowing her tonight.
short term thinking. he'll lose her soon thereafter. but u don't care about that cuz it doesn't affect u either way so
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
Take the Layup early in the game instead of waiting to shoot 3's in the 4th quarter....
 

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2018
Messages
2,852
Reaction score
5,070
Age
40
This chick is telling you she wants to fu*k. Your response: “okay”. Lol

Come on dude. Yes you’re going to lose her with those type of responses. I get it if you’re not into her but if you really don’t want to lose it then what kind of response is that? Say “tell me more” at a bare minimum if you’re too lazy to come up with a clever one liner to keep the sexual tension going.
 
Top