“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

I sense a long time plate (almost a year) more like gf is going to break. Ghost her or keep her spinning till she breaks up?

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
The signs are there. That attraction is dropping or she wants commitment and realises its not going to be from me.

Her friends have convinced her to skip me multiple times and she agrees with them, but she always came back. This time I think she will follow through their advice. One of her friends privy to those conversations happens to be a school-friends LTR. So I have all the dope upfront. Her last message on the group was "so Im doing the right thing keeping away from him"
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
The signs are there.

Best to make her emotional.
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Best to make her emotional.
So ghost her. I dont plan on spinning her any more than she wants. So Im fine with a final fvck and her "dumping me"
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
So ghost her. I dont plan on spinning her any more than she wants. So Im fine with a final fvck and her "dumping me"
Those b****s make men their orbiters, it's okay if you don't plan orbiting her, but have a heart and make her your orbiter. It's gonna up your SMV, suddenly with her girlfriends you're not the guy she dumped, you dumped her, something wrong with her and you're a curiosity.
 

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2020
Messages
273
Reaction score
357
Location
Brazil
I think that once you got a woman to like you that much, to the point she'll be "begging" for a relationship, it's gonna be hard for her to move on easily. Of course, she'll keep on testing you, she may even become bitchy because you're not doing what she wants, but as long as you keep centered she'll be around you.

But honestly speaking, the point of "spinning plates" is let them come and go. If you like her, go ahead and try it. If you don't, leave it clear that you're not looking for a relationship in the moment, you got other priorities for the time being. If she wants to stay, great, if not, great too.

Truth be said, she probably won't be moving on unless she find someone better than you.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Plates generally have a finite shelf life. Avg is 3-4months. Be glad you got almost a year out of her.
Don't exert any effort and look for a new plate replacement. If she comes back on her own will, milk it out while you find her replacement.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
if you are sure she will break up with you, I say replace her right now, aka dumb her first and don't let her get ok with the idea.

i'm all up to preemptive break ups not only to amke her emotional but so save you time, like a bandaid, just pull it in one go
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
I think that once you got a woman to like you that much, to the point she'll be "begging" for a relationship, it's gonna be hard for her to move on easily.
Truth be said, she probably won't be moving on unless she find someone better than you.
She never really begged. Probably wont move on but I can tell that the friend network is encouraging her to drop me asap.

"A woman's best friend has to sign off on all big relationship decisions." - Alex Hitchens
Its unfortunate the friend network has so much influence and they arent independent. I know there are rate exceptions where the woman thinks she can fix the guy or he is misunderstood and overrides her friends.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
Sensing the loss of a woman's allegiance to oneself can be daunting.
Periods of non-sexuality is to rightly be feared by the healthy, heteronormative man.
Indeed, it is the nature of the man to compete against his rivals for food & poontang.
Not getting poontang will leave a man in a state of imbalance.

Many men have been in the position of the OP one time or another.
Opportunity, however, is always around the corner.
Regarding ghosting, I suppose that it wouldn't hurt.
Each man, however, must decide what is the best course of action.

Perhaps the continuation of spinning the wayward wench is the answer.
Lovely women have an abundance of options, so an effective strategy is needed.
Above all else, there must be the internalization that any woman is ultimately replaceable.
The social memes may say otherwise, but they serve the femynist imperative.
Exclusivity, of course, should only be done on the man's terms, not the woman's.
Such is the burden on the man to look out for himself.
 
Top