Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only these types of guys are on OLD: change my mind

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
OP, if you're even moderately attractive, you shouldn't have much trouble meeting guys.

All you have to do is be outgoing and flirtatious with guys you meet in public, and make an effort to showcase your femininity.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
OP, if you're even moderately attractive, you shouldn't have much trouble meeting guys.

All you have to do is be outgoing and flirtatious with guys you meet in public, and make an effort to showcase your femininity.
Thank you.

Its the turning off I don't know how to do.
Marathon dates and marathon phone calls, "I love yous" in the first few weeks and changing my schedules and hobbies to please him.
And.

Pretending I want to go all the way when I'd really just like to be affectionate, make out, you know?
Now I know that escalation is a default of guys. As far as I know, this isn't so much the case for girls. But I've refused to learn more about the game until now.

I'm forever in the 15 yr old schoolgirl crush mindset with no pressure to have sex. I like it there. Its fun and safe(no stds and no never had one)and carefree.

Red, after reading on this site for almost a year straight plus a year and half total sporadically, I realise how important going all the way is for guys and I understand.

So I decided to first determine what I'd like to see in a sex partner and I'm already succeeding in improving my appearance to attract the specifics.

I've never thought so strategically in my life.
I don't feel dishonest anymore about developing game to get what I truly want, instead of just accepting what fell into my life serendipitously because of scarcity(my inner game needed work too)

This was a lot to post, lol
I just now saw a romantic movie 'all my life' and was thinking all of this.

Last edited:

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
corrector, if there were no women on the internet, chances are more men would approach them real time when the men left their homes.
Yeah, those muscular beach boys are too busy with their smartphones.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Nerds and socially uncalibrated people are generally not doing a lot of in-person approaching.
I just never thought it through before on who would be on OLD.

You're right.

I was just so amazed that the thread first post's quote covered every type I encountered and I couldn't think of a type that was left out.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is the quality guys on OLD do not need to convince you of their quality, while the mouth pieces will huff their own farts.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
The thing is the quality guys on OLD do not need to convince you of their quality, while the mouth pieces will huff their own farts.
hmm, good point.
I wonder if it was some of those profiles I chatted with that had no pic? Maybe I missed out on high quality, was right under my nose.

I used to drift into like friendzoning them if I didn't see a pic. How do you know if you're not chatting with same gender or underage or a bot or some form of A.I. software?
I've been on that meetmee site before and had that impression it was a computer program I was chatting with. Just a hunch, gut feeling.

There's one more type of guy on OLD!!! The A.I. guy, lol.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm, good point.
I wonder if it was some of those profiles I chatted with that had no pic? Maybe I missed out on high quality, was right under my nose.

I used to drift into like friendzoning them if I didn't see a pic. How do you know if you're not chatting with same gender or underage or a bot or some form of A.I. software?
I've been on that meetmee site before and had that impression it was a computer program I was chatting with. Just a hunch, gut feeling.

There's one more type of guy on OLD!!! The A.I. guy, lol.
The guy doesn't have to convince you of quality but he does need to try a bit, no pic is prob not good honest

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you.

Marathon dates and marathon phone calls, "I love yous" in the first few weeks and changing my schedules and hobbies to please him.
And.

Pretending I want to go all the way when I'd really just like to be affectionate, make out, you know?
Now I know that escalation is a default of guys. As far as I know, this isn't so much the case for girls. But I've refused to learn more about the game until now.

I'm forever in the 15 yr old schoolgirl crush mindset with no pressure to have sex. I like it there. Its fun and safe(no stds and no never had one)and carefree.

Red, after reading on this site for almost a year straight plus a year and half total sporadically, I realise how important going all the way is for guys and I understand.

So I decided to first determine what I'd like to see in a sex partner and I'm already succeeding in improving my appearance to attract the specifics.

I don't feel dishonest anymore about developing game to get what I truly want, instead of just accepting what fell into my life serendipitously because of scarcity(my inner game needed work too)

It doesn't help that dating gets more difficult the older you get. We're all more set in our ways and less likely to take any sh1t.

I've always been pretty selfish in the way I've structured my life, responsibilities etc. but I've gotten a lot more stubborn in my 30s.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't help that dating gets more difficult the older you get. We're all more set in our ways and less likely to take any sh1t.

I've always been pretty selfish in the way I've structured my life, responsibilities etc. but I've gotten a lot more stubborn in my 30s.
Yes. I agree.
Good on you for being selfish in structuring. So what if we get stubborn as we get older?
Stubborn people are more trustworthy because they're authentic and you know what they say about stubborn people?

'You always know what stubborn people are going to be thinking tomorrow'

lol.
That's got the makings of a meme!

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A quote borrowed from an 2016 thread that describes thoroughly, the types of guys available in an online dating site.

guru1000 said:
online in an environment replete with guys sending divck pics, fake pictures, pictures that are misaligned with their true appearances, married guys, guy in LTRs looking for a fling, guys looking for sex only, couples looking for sex, nerds or socially-uncalibrated, or frauds?
*end of quote

There is no other type of guy available to be found on an online dating site.
[/QUOTE

I only send Dvck pics when asked. My photos were legit. My matches would often FaceTime me to make sure. Not married. Was not in LTR. Looking for more than just sex. Not a couple. Nerd, yeah. I’ll cop to that. Fairly socially-calibrated. I frauded my height by an inch.
Lots of fine people on OLD. Lots of weirdos too. Just like IRL.
Don’t something like 40% of couples now meet online?
OLD is not everyone’s cup of tea. But but it shouldn’t be condemned. Made my life so much better.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Oh that's awesome you had a mostly positive experience. Most people are nerds to a certain extent or another.
That's funny you fudged your height by an inch. Sorry, but it's funny to me.

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD worked for me. I’ll be getting married this spring to a beautiful, zero-drama woman. It’s worth a shot if you’ve never tried it before. In my view, the trick is to write your profile to attract the one person you want, instead of trying to cast a wide net and go for numbers.
Perfect.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you.

And.

Why don't you want sex? It sounds like you have hang ups, guilt or shame about it. Also, your post acts as if it's only guys who get any pleasure out of sex. Don't you enjoy it too? Sex is just a normal, healthy, natural human need, so I don't get your post at all.

Guitar_Whizz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD is for guys who lack the balls to approach women in real life. It's nothing more than a crutch to hide behind so you don't have face your fears of face to face approaching and potential rejection. Real Don Juans don't do OLD. All I seem to hear about these days on Sosuave is 'I met this chick through Tinder/POF/Bumble' yadaya. What happened to the days when guys here would do in person approaches? Pandemic or not, it's pathetic.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD worked for me. I’ll be getting married this spring to a beautiful, zero-drama woman. It’s worth a shot if you’ve never tried it before. In my view, the trick is to write your profile to attract the one person you want, instead of trying to cast a wide net and go for numbers.
@Atom Smasher you are/have an impressive SS transformational success testimonial. You stayed focused and kept at it, as time passed you just kept doing the necessary work, inside and out. You keep on top of it still. It seems your personal garden is in full bloom now. You are reaping the rewards of your determined efforts big time, in Being the Man you now are. My heartfelt Congratulations to you!

I am also super happy for you and for your soon to be Mrs! I imagine you feel blessed to have her be yours. No doubt she is one Blessed woman, to get to be yours. I am wishing you both continued happiness and the very best in every way!!! :):)

Last edited:

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Questions...
What did your lady write in her profile, that differentiated her from all the other women you could have reached out to instead? Or was it the other way around? Did you differentiate yourself and she reached out to you first? Any thoughts/advice/insight, that you could offer, from the other side, for us more traditional females, living in this current dating world?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
A quote borrowed from an 2016 thread that describes thoroughly, the types of guys available in an online dating site.

guru1000 said:
online in an environment replete with guys sending divck pics, fake pictures, pictures that are misaligned with their true appearances, married guys, guy in LTRs looking for a fling, guys looking for sex only, couples looking for sex, nerds or socially-uncalibrated, or frauds?
*end of quote

There is no other type of guy available to be found on an online dating site.

Have you heard of a different type or if you've been on an online dating site, are you in a different category or do you agree this is the complete list?
Can't put everyone in the same basket. If one goes on Tinder or Seeking arrangement looking for a relationship; they could be sorely mistaken. Match, eHarmony, and at one time OKStupid, then it is/was possible. With many people of both genders always looking to upgrade, that is a big issue. Relationships take work. It's easier to stray when things get tough. Thus, we have these types of people on OLD.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Why don't you want sex? It sounds like you have hang ups, guilt or shame about it. Also, your post acts as if it's only guys who get any pleasure out of sex. Don't you enjoy it too? Sex is just a normal, healthy, natural human need, so I don't get your post at all.
I've changed in the last two weeks. I think there was something biochemically off with me. I will update when I get a new boyfriend.(having regular, committed, loving sex again....I'll be able to tell by how my body acts and responds and how I do emotionally when I must spend time away from him)

You don't want to hear about another 2021 female engaging in casual sex. I'm trying to be more feminine. You don't want to read about that kind of casual sex female DJ. Instead, you want to read that I found a LTR man that I'm loyal, submissive and compliant to.
When that happens, you'll realise that will be my last post on here and I hope you wish me congrats at that time that I overcame so many obstacles at selfimprovement to achieve that. And I hope you will all take my sincere thanks that reading and posting here helped me achieve that success.