She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
A woman’s time is more valuable than a guys time. They are on the clock fighting the biological forces of nature, Rather than having 2 jobs to make more money or meeting up with girlfriend, they should be thinking about connecting with a guy and dating him.Guys on this site shoot themselves in the foot 95% of the time.
What if a girl text you to hangout and:
-You already committed to your best guy friend to go to a baseball, football, basketball etc. game?
-You're sick with a fever?
-Just worked a 60 hour week because you have 2 jobs?
-Are in school and have a huge exam the following day?
All the above are similar to what OP's plates said but in girl-speak.
And if you told the woman one of these reasons, all legit for delaying, she called B.S. and NEXT YOU? The guy would hop on SS and rant and b*tch about how cold and conniving all women are.
Women have lives outside of you and dating and you should too.
I disagree 110%, but everyone is entitled to an opinion.A woman’s time is more valuable than a guys time. They are on the clock fighting the biological forces of nature, Rather than having 2 jobs to make more money or meeting up with girlfriend, they should be thinking about connecting with a guy and dating him.
I don’t think guys shoot themselves in the foot. If the guy doesn’t do a hard next quickly, the girl will try to see how desperate the guy is to be with her.
This is 2021.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.