"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Possible Marriage reform?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2012
Messages
1,268
Reaction score
615
Age
48
Clearly she was just a lukewarm Christian if she would leave her husband for a guy she met on a "mobile game"
Well..... there is that isnt there lol... but ya know what they say... not all women are gold diggers..but they certainly are bronze and silver diggers. The guy she left me for after 25yrs together, makes wayyy more than me.... however the kids picked me so.... i win..... haha.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
In the West, the wife “owns” the man under the law. But the husband doesn’t “own” her body.

In the West, no matter how powerful the man is, the wife can DESTROY him if she wants a divorce. The man can’t destroy the wife, society wouldn’t believe it.

In the West, the woman’s life and body is very important. It SELLS for corporate America. The man‘s life and body is worthless and meaningless.

Im all for feminism. Just not at the cause of my mental health.
Play with the modified rules I posted above and you will have control over you, your body and somewhat over her. Nothing is absolute though.
 

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
So roll with it. Improve yourself and screen for women who make more than you, and are hot. Have enough emotional intelligence that you can seduce their mind. Do IVF with a Surrogate, and let her take 6 months of maternity leave before you become a stay at home dad. Embrace the Equality.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Yeah Sharia is awesome. Haven't you seen how great life is in Somalia?

Replacing one extremist ideology with another just leads to a different kind of hell.
I am sure the dudes getting divorce raped and their kids getting kidnapped is a different kind of hell.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
theyre also the biggest users of mental health meds, 15% heavier than the same size guy. And lonely drunks. By the age of 31 they look 51.
And seeking some hand out. Daddy government bail out or something like. The out earn men and more degrees is inflated. liberal arts is trash.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top