Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

How hot girls were portrayed in the 00s

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805

Thin, no tattoes, openly flirty and borderline erotic without anyone finding anything wrong in any of those features.

The guy didnt look jacked either, thin himself but no roided up looks.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
Remember Ally Mcbeal, Kate Moss, and the “waif” look of the 90s? Totally different these days. As an ass man, I really dig how some broads now have “booty goals.” There is actually a training facility near me devoted specifically to glute work outs and helping women achieve a bubble butt. Almost makes me wish I was a personal trainer! I don’t get the over developed shoulders/8 pack abs look some of them are sculpting, but to each his (or her) own I guess.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425

Thin, no tattoes, openly flirty and borderline erotic without anyone finding anything wrong in any of those features.

The guy didnt look jacked either, thin himself but no roided up looks.

Let me tell you man, i can not stand the tatoo look on females.

Had a girl ask me the other day why dont you have any tatoos they are hot. I said because im not a follower and i respected my parents opinions growing up.

Apparently, you get judged as being too vanilla or boring with no tatoos now. Any chump can go lay there and get inked up though.

If you are a guy and you are just sincerely crazy about getting a tatoo, that's fine. I can respect that. I have even wanted one myself at times. But all these clowns just doing it to copy cat each other left and right get annoying.

And tatoos on women are disgusting. They dont look cool they dont make them look "unique." Or my favorite line is...im just expressing myself with art on my body. Okay mona lisa hahaha. ****ing tramps. All i see are sheep lined right up who copied their favorite Instagram star or whoever.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Let me tell you man, i can not stand the tatoo look on females.

Had a girl ask me the other day why dont you have any tatoos they are hot. I said because im not a follower and i respected my parents opinions growing up.

Apparently, you get judged as being too vanilla or boring with no tatoos now. Any chump can go lay there and get inked up though.

If you are a guy and you are just sincerely crazy about getting a tatoo, that's fine. I can respect that. I have even wanted one myself at times. But all these clowns just doing it to copy cat each other left and right get annoying.

And tatoos on women are disgusting. They dont look cool they dont make them look "unique." Or my favorite line is...im just expressing myself with art on my body. Okay mona lisa hahaha. ****ing tramps. All i see are sheep lined right up who copied their favorite Instagram star or whoever.
No sh1t, all they had to do was not getting fat and not getting tattoes....yet they managed to fail even in that.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
LUV the high wasted swimsuits and leotards back in the day. Total turn on for me. :up: :up: :up: :up:
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
LUV the high wasted swimsuits and leotards back in the day. Total turn on for me. :up: :up: :up: :up:
I remember that video. I haven't watched it today. It was made in 2004 but it was a re-make of a 1987 song so the fashion is more indicative of 1987 than 2004.
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
I remember that video. I haven't watched it today. It was made in 2004 but it was a re-make of a 1987 song so the fashion is more indicative of 1987 than 2004.

Exactly. Lots of mid to late 80s going on in this video. Lol.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 13, 2016
Messages
2,444
Reaction score
2,738
Age
52
The woman who shares my life now was an aerobics instructor in the 90's. Every now and then she will bust out a ".... 5,6,7,8" in the kitchen and go into a step routine along with whatever song is on the Alexa. I grew up with Joanie Greggins and her hot assistants doing aerobics on tv at 6:00 am every morning.

Game recognizes game...
 
Top