"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

How to ask out customer with clear interest

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Have a customer that I’ve seen twice now, she’s a little older than me fresh out of a divorce. Both times I’ve seen her she’s stood out in the cold to talk to me (most customers just go inside and I let them know when I’m done), she’s grabbed my arm after a joke both times, and today complimented my beard lol

Ive never asked a customer out before just as a rule for myself, but this one I feel like has been pretty forward without being obvious. How would you advise I ask her out? I have her phone number, was thinking I’ll call or text her tomorrow afternoon to see if she made it home ok with the snow we are getting, then telling her I’d like to see her for something other than business. Any good advice?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
If the situation feels right just do it, unless your workplace has a policy against this.
its my business, that’s the reason I really don’t like to even think about asking customers out. Too easy for them to write a bad review online if I misread their intentions. This one just seems like she’s made it pretty clear so that’s why I’m considering it
 

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
630
Reaction score
670
Age
43
You can actually tiptoe into it a little bit and not lean too far forward.

Hey just wanted to see you made it home okay...

After some banter...well I'm glad you made it home okay, I need to go do x, y, or z...I'm grabbing a drink after work thursday. You should come if you're free..
 

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Careful, been self employed a long time. Women will "very often" lay on the charm big time, especially leading
Up to an estimate. It's what they do, they can't help it, it's engrained, it's often manipulation.

When everything is done and paid, and she thinks she won't see you again, that's when to trust the signals.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Careful, been self employed a long time. Women will "very often" lay on the charm big time, especially leading
Up to an estimate. It's what they do, they can't help it, it's engrained, it's often manipulation.

When everything is done and paid, and she thinks she won't see you again, that's when to trust the signals.
last time I saw her I told her since she was in the military she gets 10% off. She insisted I charge her full price lol I don’t think she’s trying to affect the price I charge her
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
Personally I’ve done it, and some will lay their charms as manipulation and others are genuinely want to fark. Be up front about it – do you want to grab a drink after work? If it’s anything other than a YES, oh it’s fine, never mind. I’m busy tonight maybe some other time is not a reschedule, just say yea sure, maybe, and ghost. It’s easy as this.

Keep in mind who are you. You are business owner. If you're a 5, you're a 10. You are desirable. It's same as if you were looking for hot women you went to pool party, same for them, she wanted successful man she come to you. How to date a business owner? You go talk to a business owner.

Hey no calls or texts, everything in person!
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Personally I’ve done it, and some will lay their charms as manipulation and others are genuinely want to fark. Be up front about it – do you want to grab a drink after work? If it’s anything other than a YES, oh it’s fine, never mind. I’m busy tonight maybe some other time is not a reschedule, just say yea sure, maybe, and ghost. It’s easy as this.

Keep in mind who are you. You are business owner. If you're a 5, you're a 10. You are desirable. It's same as if you were looking for hot women you went to pool party, same for them, she wanted successful man she come to you. How to date a business owner? You go talk to a business owner.

Hey no calls or texts, everything in person!
I should have said something in person but hesitated because of my rule. If I don’t reach out I won’t see her again until she needs my services. So if it’s gunna happen with this one I gotta call or text her to set something up
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
I should have said something in person but hesitated because of my rule. If I don’t reach out I won’t see her again until she needs my services. So if it’s gunna happen with this one I gotta call or text her to set something up
Then it's easy, you pass it. She will make sure to come by again if she wants to see you. I onced had a customer first come one summer several times show mad interest, and then a year later come again show mad interest and we farked right then and there. I haven't called her once.

That woman you talking about could be married - keep that in mind. Do not call or text her.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Have a customer that I’ve seen twice now, she’s a little older than me fresh out of a divorce. Both times I’ve seen her she’s stood out in the cold to talk to me (most customers just go inside and I let them know when I’m done), she’s grabbed my arm after a joke both times, and today complimented my beard lol

Ive never asked a customer out before just as a rule for myself, but this one I feel like has been pretty forward without being obvious. How would you advise I ask her out? I have her phone number, was thinking I’ll call or text her tomorrow afternoon to see if she made it home ok with the snow we are getting, then telling her I’d like to see her for something other than business. Any good advice?
Your game sounds weak. Game on a customer is lazy. Cold approach non employees not in your workplace. If you had game a better Q is, who to juggle a harem of multiple women. Not one customer.
 

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 7, 2014
Messages
673
Reaction score
208
Location
Los Angeles
Your game sounds weak. Game on a customer is lazy. Cold approach non employees not in your workplace. If you had game a better Q is, who to juggle a harem of multiple women. Not one customer.
ya to be honest man with running my business I barely have time for one woman. I’m working right now and will be back at it tomorrow morning at 7. Doesn’t sound fun at all juggling women. I’ve ghosted two girls in the last month because they over text me and get annoying.
 

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
It depends on the business. Is this a big company? Are you an employee?

If the situation feels right just do it, unless your workplace has a policy against this.
This is the path.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
ya to be honest man with running my business I barely have time for one woman. I’m working right now and will be back at it tomorrow morning at 7. Doesn’t sound fun at all juggling women. I’ve ghosted two girls in the last month because they over text me and get annoying.
Not doing it right.



I lead. She follows or #next!

Trying to pull from work is just lazy. In the era with false accusations, it's retarded.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top