"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Boring selfie queens

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Has anyone else got bored of these kinds of women? They seem to be all over Tinder and Instagram. I just find them so dull.
I usually left swipe on these broads. You can easily tell on Tinder if they have unrealistic pics, IG handles, no pics from their hometown, all pics professionally done or filtered, etc.

I'm losing a plate soon so I just got back on Tinder yesterday unfortunately. Even more validation and attention wh0res than before. Back to the grind...

Tinder1-19.PNG
 

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Messages
2,236
Reaction score
2,822
Age
48
Women have flooded the market with pvssy, but I'll bet that 5% or less of them get 99% of the likes.

The women you're talking about are empty and useless.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I usually left swipe on these broads. You can easily tell on Tinder if they have unrealistic pics, IG handles, no pics from their hometown, all pics professionally done or filtered, etc.

I'm losing a plate soon so I just got back on Tinder yesterday unfortunately. Even more validation and attention wh0res than before. Back to the grind...

View attachment 5465
Yes, I've taken to just swiping left on any broads mentioning Instagram or with a bunch of "glamour" pics. I only swipe right on women that look like they have some kind of life. But I'd say about 90% of the women on Tinder are these boring glamour hos.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top