"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Signs your plate is going to break soon...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
Assuming you dont want to be in a relationship with her.
  • She starts trying to manipulate you with s3x
  • She tries to have a non-sexual date not the regular kind of **** test where she says "No s3x tonight"*
  • She wants you to keep meeting her friends
  • She wants to see you more than 1-2x a week.
  • She keeps mentioning her what her girlfriends bf's did for them
Add to the list.

*When she says "No sex tonight" most of the time she wants to and its more ASD. "You worry when we dont have s3x" is simple and effective but if you really want to **** with her just say "No, s3x from YOU".
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
  • Her IL went from more than 80% to 70-79%.
  • She sleeps with her back to you.
  • She does not pick up her phone or give you a call back.
  • She does not initiate sex with you.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
A lot of this can be boiled down to inconsistency and congruence. Once that changes from her in any way, you know your time is limited with her.

One of my plates will be breaking soon. Here are a few things in my situation.
- She told me that she wants to do something special for Valentines because it's a big deal to her(hell no, she's a plate)
- She just started having delayed response in texting in the evening(probably texting other dudes or putting me lower in priority)
- She started working out(didn't work out since we started seeing each other, she is skinny and doesn't really need to but probably wants to get in max shape to attract other guys)
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
  • She does not pick up her phone or give you a call back.
Or she takes far longer than usual to respond.

Typically two signs first is someone else in the pic. Second is her trying a powerplay and seeing whether she can control you/seek commitment if not already.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
When she pulls back and the man ignorantly starts chasing.
AH sh1t brings back memories..... I remember thinking I can fix it or maybe something I did, trying to get her to respond.

Ironically I learnt that if she pulls back Ill pull back harder while frustrated thinking Im putting in so much effort and she is still acting pricey then so will I.

Didnt connect the dots till much later on when I read an article on Heartiste.
 
Top