Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did Feminism ruin GTA 6?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not playing as a female character and not buying the game at all if I have to, thats why I never played metroid or tomb raider in the 90s.

Also how exactly can a woman win fist fights, intimidate villains or hit on strippers like male characters do in GTA.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not playing as a female character and not buying the game at all if I have to, thats why I never played metroid or tomb raider in the 90s.

Also how exactly can a woman win fist fights, intimidate villains or hit on strippers like male characters do in GTA.
metroid, or super metroid in case you played in snes, is kinda ok, since the fact samus is female didn't matter during the whole game, with in these cases I think is good, it don't matter the sex, it matter if the game will be good and if its not forced, till super metroid it wasn't, when team ninja made the new metroids, then it start to get strange, tomb raider I never liked the game and still don't lol, though the selling point on tomb raider was lara.

last game I did play with a female prota, was zero dawn, and in the year it was made it really didn't matter the the sex, before that was bloodstain, with also matter little, problem is when they force the whole thing

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That book is so overrated, everything in it was common sense to me even back when I was blupilled. I didn’t even read all of it because every time I skipped ahead to a different page, it was always the same stuff but with different words. I also thought it showed gold diggers as being the default setting for female behavior which isn’t really true lol. Yes, things are done for XYZ but rarely in a quid pro quo manner like she makes it out to be. It’s more so the taking up of general responsibilities in one area whilst the other person takes up general responsibilities in the other (feminism ****ed this up but this is how it’s suppsoed to be). Humans do this to streamline processes to get work done more efficiently. I can easily write a book in the inverse:

She would say something like “why does a man take care of her financial needs? In order to have sex, ultimately”;

I could say “why does a woman give a man sex? For him to take care of your financial needs, ultimately”.

So you see how this can be twisted for the inverse. There’s far better reading material out there.
Have you read the whole book?

You are certainly open to your interpretation and your view as it relates to your mindset. This is not common sense to everyone unfortunately. More so, I was trying to make the point of this female is one of the few that is worth reading and considering she wrote it given her conditions(parents divorcing at 3, growing up with the male/female climate back in those days, becoming a doctor but having experiences in several varied fields, marrying and having children). You can see that she actually lived life and wrote about it.

I doubt you've done or lived half of it, yet you speak like you're 75yo sometimes making it seem like you're the authority of knowledge and wisdom. What you're doing is reading other's experiences and formulating these beliefs rather than living out your own experiences. People like that speak from experiences where you speak from theory.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7 years ago I was active on GTA Forums and after a lot of discussion I cooked up an idea for a female protagonist in GTA V. I've copy and pasted it here. Bear in mind I've changed a lot in all these years and not all of my views then are valid today:

Franklin should have been a woman. Not a stereotypical "ass kicking" bullsh*t woman but a Madam (female pimp). She'd have a rags-to-riches story that sees her start out as a stripper/street hooker (these would be full-fledged, controversial minigames) building up to working in a classy brothel and eventually having a lucrative hooker empire of her own. On the side, she'd build up her physical strength and killing skills with Michael and Trevor (she'd start out with very low strength and shooting skills but high driving skills like Franklin) and act as the bait/getaway driver in heists.

Some kind of sordid lust triangle between the three could play an amusing part that factors into the ending you choose, not sure about that though. To make things more interesting, she could also come from a gang background, either the Families or even an Asian gang. Lamar would be her protector figure and she'd have Chop to protect her too. She'd be involved with the Families through Lamar and as the story progressed she'd become increasingly lethal and just as badass as Trevor and Michael. Eventually she might help Lamar take back Grove Street for the Families, as well as be involved in drama with her own gang (nepotism, infighting etc).

She'd have the assassination missions in a Nikita femme-fatale style as well as pimping missions (picking up a hooker with her would work like recruitment did in SA, although massively expanded) Being a woman, the story would change in many ways, other character's attitudes to her would be of great relevance, and how those attitudes change. The main point to her character would be as a parallel to Trevor: he acts psychotic, like Scarface, but underneath he has a sensitive side. She'd be the opposite, acting exactly the way she needs to in any given situation, in order to get to the top. She'd play the sweet girl, the charming lady, the liberal slut, but underneath she'd be cold and calculating, and cruel, viciously, remorselessly cruel.

The torture minigame would be with her, not Trevor (imagine the controversy of a female torturer- she'd contrast the pain of the torture with the promised pleasures of the flesh to get into the victim's head). For a final, ultimate twist, she could even be a corrupt cop (she's a two faced ***** remember!?) out to get the the other two right from the start for personal reasons that stretch right back to North Yankton ten years ago.

The final choice? Side with her and kill the others (or just one) or side with the others and kill her. She'd have vigilante-style cop missions as a result, too. Her wardrobe would be the biggest of the three, naturally and the most varied by far. Hair colour and styles would be massively varied, and her tan could be varied too in order to become the perfect bait for her targets (unless she's black of course- I'd say her ideal ethnicity would be mixed Oriental/Hispanic/Native American/WASP- would create a very versatile look ALA Vanessa Hudgens, as well as a plethora of storyline options for gangs etc).

Such a character would be very challenging for R* to write and the fans to accept, but that's the whole point. If you don't like playing as a woman, you have two guys to choose from instead.

TL; DR: Franklin should have had boobs and been called Kaytlin (KT everyone would call her).

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt you've done or lived half of it, yet you speak like you're 75yo sometimes making it seem like you're the authority of knowledge and wisdom. What you're doing is reading other's experiences and formulating these beliefs rather than living out your own experiences. People like that speak from experiences where you speak from theory.
Ah yes, the “you’re younger than me, you don’t know anything” fallacy. I first came to this website at 14 years old (didn’t make an account till 15) even though the average age of people here is probably mid to late 30s. I came here for a reason. The experiences that prompted you all to come to this place at 30+ years old was experienced by me at less than half that age. Don’t look down on me for being younger than you just because what I said makes you feel insecure otherwise. Grow up.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't play any game with a female lead character, it's a nope from me!

Serenity

Reaction score
A female character in GTA? Feminism? Lol! If there's actually a female playable character in that game I'm pretty sure it will be a character feminists hate.

It could be interesting.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes, the “you’re younger than me, you don’t know anything” fallacy. I first came to this website at 14 years old (didn’t make an account till 15) even though the average age of people here is probably mid to late 30s. I came here for a reason. The experiences that prompted you all to come to this place at 30+ years old was experienced by me at less than half that age. Don’t look down on me for being younger than you just because what I said makes you feel insecure otherwise. Grow up.
Hey man, although your age does play a factor in certain things. I wasn't trying to use it to bring you down. I was more or less trying to point out the amount of experiences one can have which can be indirectly related to age. Such things like kids or marriage or going out with old(er) women at age 15-21 for example. Not unheard of but in the minority.

If you've come here at 15, you could have went out with more girls and be more "girl smart" than most of the older dudes on here. The flip side is you could've read 6+ years of knowledge but yet never actually experienced them in real life. But that's no different than the 30-40 year olds that do a lot of reading here and spout out advice(from what they read) but may not necessarily have experience from.

I tend to listen more carefully to those that has had actual real life experience than just rehashing stuff they have read.

But hey it's all good. We are all here ultimately for the same goals There's always more than one way to skin the cat.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man, although your age does play a factor in certain things. I wasn't trying to use it to bring you down. I was more or less trying to point out the amount of experiences one can have which can be indirectly related to age. Such things like kids or marriage or going out with old(er) women at age 15-21 for example. Not unheard of but in the minority.

If you've come here at 15, you could have went out with more girls and be more "girl smart" than most of the older dudes on here. The flip side is you could've read 6+ years of knowledge but yet never actually experienced them in real life. But that's no different than the 30-40 year olds that do a lot of reading here and spout out advice(from what they read) but may not necessarily have experience from.

I tend to listen more carefully to those that has had actual real life experience than just rehashing stuff they have read.

But hey it's all good. We are all here ultimately for the same goals There's always more than one way to skin the cat.
You automatically assumed that I was speaking from theory rather than fact/experience when you had no reason to think that. I grew up being consciously aware of this stuff and developed& matured with it. All it is, is social dynamics. Anyone who gets better with people is going to get better with women de facto. That’s why everyone will always tell you that women are simply a small part of the greater whole.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You automatically assumed that I was speaking from theory rather than fact/experience when you had no reason to think that. I grew up being consciously aware of this stuff and developed& matured with it. All it is, is social dynamics. Anyone who gets better with people is going to get better with women de facto. That’s why everyone will always tell you that women are simply a small part of the greater whole.
Now I know you're full of $hit because you failed to answer my questions that weren't favorable to you. So I ask you these again which you never answered me last time in another thread.

How many gf's have you had? How many LTR's? How many different girls have you dated? When was the last time you got laid? Are you still living at home?

Yup, all these equal actual experiences. If you haven't had these actual experiences in any great frequency and depth then STFU as words don't mean much.

Oh yeah that's right, you just said that anyone who get's better with people is going to get better with women. A big assumption there and code word that you haven't talked to too much women.

Reactions: B80

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
That book is so overrated, everything in it was common sense to me even back when I was blupilled. I didn’t even read all of it because every time I skipped ahead to a different page, it was always the same stuff but with different words. I also thought it showed gold diggers as being the default setting for female behavior which isn’t really true lol. Yes, things are done for XYZ but rarely in a quid pro quo manner like she makes it out to be. It’s more so the taking up of general responsibilities in one area whilst the other person takes up general responsibilities in the other (feminism ****ed this up but this is how it’s suppsoed to be). Humans do this to streamline processes to get work done more efficiently. I can easily write a book in the inverse:

She would say something like “why does a man take care of her financial needs? In order to have sex, ultimately”;

I could say “why does a woman give a man sex? For him to take care of your financial needs, ultimately”.

So you see how this can be twisted for the inverse. There’s far better reading material out there.
Yes, but why do you suppose that only men have sexual needs? Many women would argue that women get just as frequently aroused as men, therefore a man satisfies a female’s every needs (including sexual), but other than sexual, what else does she bring to the table?

And that begs the question, why do you specifically have that sex for money mindset? If you’re thinking that only men want sex, and he must have resources to get it, then it would suggest to me that you, personally, can only get transactional sex.

Who really wants to be her plough horse who is “rewarded” through gritted teeth, now n then with a quick fumble between the sheets?

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but why do you suppose that only men have sexual needs? Many women would argue that women get just as frequently aroused as men, therefore a man satisfies a female’s every needs (including sexual), but other than sexual, what else does she bring to the table?

And that begs the question, why do you specifically have that sex for money mindset? If you’re thinking that only men want sex, and he must have resources to get it, then it would suggest to me that you, personally, can only get transactional sex.

Who really wants to be her plough horse who is “rewarded” through gritted teeth, now n then with a quick fumble between the sheets?
for want of a better term it's 'nice' to have some kind of bond with a woman, for a few reasons.

but there's no escaping that women find find drive, ambition, work ethic, money, status and the lifestyle it can provide attractive. I love how I make money, quite happy to put 40-90 odd hours a week into it. I do it for myself and happy to spend some of that on women, but don't do it to impress them, I do it regardless.

I'm under no illusion they probably consider my income when weighing up my smv. i'm no ones plough horse, I do it as it's what I believe in, gives me purpose, fulfillment amongst other things.
it's almost like a chubby woman complaining most attractive men don't fancy them. could be seen as shallow, or could be accepted as way it is and how should be asking how they can change themselves.

you may get quick flings with hot women if you don't have a decent income, but it's unlikely they'll hang around for a length of time. sometimes happens, but I imagine thats rare. even then, as we know, theres no guarantees they'll be with you for the long haul.

if they don't like it, with-holding sex, gritted teeth etc life goes on, onto the next woman. guess it comes down to vetting ltr's as best as possible.

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

That’s exactly what my problem with the book is; it doesn’t consider things like that. It started trending around here cuz I believe Pook advocated for it, and while it’s not bad for most normies, I’d definitely say that Rollo’s book or the Book of Pook or the Book of Bonecrker are much more helpful. They transcend simple interactions like this and get more into philosophy and even existentialism/psychology. Ik that it’s kinda cliche to say that but it’s true.

AlphaDraconis

Don Juan
Reaction score
for want of a better term it's 'nice' to have some kind of bond with a woman, for a few reasons.

but there's no escaping that women find find drive, ambition, work ethic, money, status and the lifestyle it can provide attractive. I love how I make money, quite happy to put 40-90 odd hours a week into it. I do it for myself and happy to spend some of that on women, but don't do it to impress them, I do it regardless.

I'm under no illusion they probably consider my income when weighing up my smv. i'm no ones plough horse, I do it as it's what I believe in, gives me purpose, fulfillment amongst other things.
it's almost like a chubby woman complaining most attractive men don't fancy them. could be seen as shallow, or could be accepted as way it is and how should be asking how they can change themselves.

you may get quick flings with hot women if you don't have a decent income, but it's unlikely they'll hang around for a length of time. sometimes happens, but I imagine thats rare. even then, as we know, theres no guarantees they'll be with you for the long haul.

if they don't like it, with-holding sex, gritted teeth etc life goes on, onto the next woman. guess it comes down to vetting ltr's as best as possible.
IDK about a chubby woman having issues with attractive guys (compared to her anyways) — I watched YouTube vids wherein the uploaders went on dating apps and pretended to be a fat, ugly landwhale with multiple kids to multiple fathers - one even stating that “she” was HIV positive, an alcoholic, homeless, serious personality disorder, etc. In each experiment, it mattered not, she was continuously being hit up / hit on by thirsty guys.

I was on dating app myself at the time, so began viewing profile pics of similar women compared to other women, and I found that the landwhales really were amassing likes in the thousands — much higher than the Staceys even. I also observed similar results on Facebook — a literal frenzy for the fat chicks.

I can only surmise that guys are likely turning to fatties because they feel like they’re an easy lay, whereas higher SMV women likely want the guy to be the complete package — superior genes, wealthy, etc.

Reactions: B80