"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Did Feminism ruin GTA 6?

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
This is not a real source and there is no real confirmation that GTA VI is going to have a female protagonist
 

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I haven’t played video games in years but women should seriously stay the **** out of them. It’s male dominated for a reason, women will just ruin the atmosphere by turning it into a ****-measuring contest like they always do. The only reason why girl gamers exist is because they’re second rate camgirls, the Kirkland brand of pornography, the Chinese knockoff of female degeneracy. They know it too, otherwise they wouldn’t put on makeup or wear lowcuts showing off pushed-up titties with the camera high up facing down to give a “better view”. It’s cucked. They pushed for more women in tech, and now they ruined it. Females in GTA are either strippers, random NPCs getting shot & killed or run over in-game for some cheap cash lol nothing more and for good reason too. Women don’t pull stunts like the ones you see in GTA, only men do. That’s why only men are heroes who accomplish great things; every other so-called “great woman” was riding off the coattails of men and are overshadowed by men who are TRULY great. This is what happens when you let feminism take root. Give a woman a little bit and all of a sudden she thinks she’s the one with the schlong. #RepealThe19th. This is social and moral decline. Misogyny > chivalry. Sorry not sorry. Kys, femifaggots.

/endrant
 

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2020
Messages
213
Reaction score
448
Age
45
The only reason why girl gamers exist is because they’re second rate camgirls, the Kirkland brand of pornography, the Chinese knockoff of female degeneracy. They know it too, otherwise they wouldn’t put on makeup or wear lowcuts showing off pushed-up titties with the camera high up facing down to give a “better view”.
Yes absolutely! Lol Great Value cam girls.

Rollo has a good article about gamer girls and the alternative sexual marketplace. These are below average girls who go unnoticed by the guys they truly desire. They show some cleavage and Twitch themselves playing a popular game and now they’ve created a sub market place where they are now a 10/10 in their gamer world.

https://therationalmale.com/2016/03/03/gamer-girls/
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
To me there are certain fields/interests where all the attention *****s go. Gaming is one of them. Try to go to any car meets, gaming conventions, etc. You'll see a lot of second rate attention *****s there.

Another form of subtle male brainwashing is to include powerful female characters in games with perfect bodies. What's even more cringe is to see my son's wanting to play or be these female character's for example on Fortnite. The first time I saw that, I went in their bedroom and was like "Why are you playing a female character?".

However, I will say some of the young generation females are getting into gaming because they're really genuinely interested in it. Gen Z and below...

Feminists have everyone believing in the mirage these days as they subtly condition and infect society into thinking females are somehow superior.
 

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
To me there are certain fields/interests where all the attention *****s go. Gaming is one of them. Try to go to any car meets, gaming conventions, etc. You'll see a lot of second rate attention *****s there.

Another form of subtle male brainwashing is to include powerful female characters in games with perfect bodies. What's even more cringe is to see my son's wanting to play or be these female character's for example on Fortnite. The first time I saw that, I went in their bedroom and was like "Why are you playing a female character?".

However, I will say some of the young generation females are getting into gaming because they're really genuinely interested in it. Gen Z and below...

Feminists have everyone believing in the mirage these days as they subtly condition and infect society into thinking females are somehow superior.
yeah indeed, used to game a fair bit 10+ years ago and never understood why any male would want to be a female character. not even something I'd consider for a second, just a total no brainer. for starters, usually games have some kind of violence and aggression and women can never compete with men in that arena. it's just totally ridiculous, even though games aren't real of course.

bit like I have no interest in reading books written by women either.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
bit like I have no interest in reading books written by women either.
I agree with you except one exception. If you have time, I'd highly recommend just even reading the synopsis of this written by a woman back in the 70's. It is very enlightening.

Esther Vilar Quick Bio:
Vilar's parents were German-Jewish emigrants. They separated when she was 3 years old.

She studied medicine at the University of Buenos Aires, and in 1960 went to West Germany on scholarship to continue her studies in psychology and sociology. She worked as a doctor in a Bavarian hospital for a year, and has also worked as a translator, saleswoman, assembly-line worker in a thermometer factory, shoe model, and secretary.[2]

Esther married the German author Klaus Wagn in 1961.[3] The marriage ended in divorce after two years but they had a son, Martin, in 1964. Concerning the divorce she stated, "I didn't break up with the man, just with marriage as an institution.
Synopsis of her book:


Here is the republished 1998 version of her original book which originally came out in the early 70's. Same reprint but she offers her thoughts in the introduction after 25 years since the original. Just make sure to select the PDF option in the dropdown.

 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
To me there are certain fields/interests where all the attention *****s go. Gaming is one of them. Try to go to any car meets, gaming conventions, etc. You'll see a lot of second rate attention *****s there.

Another form of subtle male brainwashing is to include powerful female characters in games with perfect bodies. What's even more cringe is to see my son's wanting to play or be these female character's for example on Fortnite. The first time I saw that, I went in their bedroom and was like "Why are you playing a female character?".

However, I will say some of the young generation females are getting into gaming because they're really genuinely interested in it. Gen Z and below...

Feminists have everyone believing in the mirage these days as they subtly condition and infect society into thinking females are somehow superior.
lol guys playing with female characters, tell you because they like to look at something nice when they play, I always thought who have time to look at your char when fighting?

but I swear, I belive it a way for then to be a dad of a girl or really to spend on a female when they don't have any, the number of skin they spend in games are far higher then any female gamer spend, is really strange, and the denial, when I used to understand it and the reasons are annoying
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
the number of skin they spend in games are far higher then any female gamer spend, is really strange, and the denial, when I used to understand it and the reasons are annoying
Man, trust me dude. I'm so sick of my son's asking me for money for virtual items. I tell them to stick out their hands and tell me what they see. It's air and that's what virtual items are. I tell them to quit spending money on stupid $hit that they can't have anything to show for. LOL
I just asked one of my son's the other day if they think they have the strength and stamina to actually fight anyone/anything in real life. I told him he needs to get off his azz and start exercising too so his real self can live up to the virtual self. haha.
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
898
Reaction score
1,029
It's too early to judge right now. I need to see screenshots and game play footage in order to make proper judgement.

Who knows! It might end up being like Resident Evil 1
You had to choose Jill or Chris
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Even in Resident Evil 1 Jill could carry two extra items (in her vagina I bet) but was weaker than Chris and couldn't take as much damage.
 

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
Female characters are always going to be bland because they cannot be exposed to real hardship without the reader being offended, it is quite tragic.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 14, 2014
Messages
5,747
Reaction score
2,964
Age
27
Location
Right behind you
I agree with you except one exception. If you have time, I'd highly recommend just even reading the synopsis of this written by a woman back in the 70's. It is very enlightening.

Esther Vilar Quick Bio:


Synopsis of her book:


Here is the republished 1998 version of her original book which originally came out in the early 70's. Same reprint but she offers her thoughts in the introduction after 25 years since the original. Just make sure to select the PDF option in the dropdown.

That book is so overrated, everything in it was common sense to me even back when I was blupilled. I didn’t even read all of it because every time I skipped ahead to a different page, it was always the same stuff but with different words. I also thought it showed gold diggers as being the default setting for female behavior which isn’t really true lol. Yes, things are done for XYZ but rarely in a quid pro quo manner like she makes it out to be. It’s more so the taking up of general responsibilities in one area whilst the other person takes up general responsibilities in the other (feminism ****ed this up but this is how it’s suppsoed to be). Humans do this to streamline processes to get work done more efficiently. I can easily write a book in the inverse:

She would say something like “why does a man take care of her financial needs? In order to have sex, ultimately”;

I could say “why does a woman give a man sex? For him to take care of your financial needs, ultimately”.

So you see how this can be twisted for the inverse. There’s far better reading material out there.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
If this is true I'm not playing it.... but If you look at the popular gaming media outlets like game informer, IGN, and game spot, their YouTube channels have all brought in a few "cute gamer girls" to give you all your gaming news and updates. Gaming is no different from the big and local news stations now, who use pretty women to reel in the thirsty simps and boost ratings
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Oh and also... the last of us 2 just won game of the year, and that's a game where you play as a chick, and some other Dyke looking chick the whole game... so they've already taken over

I must admit though, that I did really enjoy the tomb raider games as a kid, so I won't say it's always a bad thing, but it is getting excessive
 
Last edited:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
Just look what happened to fifa, getting womens Nacional teams etc. Last good Fifa was in 2014
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top