Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Feminization of Society and Continued Subtle Brainwashing of Masculinity

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This all started with my Samsung TV believe it or not and it got me thinking.

All the newer Samsung TV's have a soft off where when you turn the TV off, it gradually fades and is not abrupt like it used to be. It got me thinking that this is the type of stuff that is more appeasing to the feminine senses and is a feminist trait.

Then I started thinking of other things that could've been born out of feminine needs or tastes.

How about phones that are curvy and look more like jewelry or piece of art?

How about all the soft touch surfaces of a car that is supposed to have a more premium(aka feminine) feel?

How about collision avoidance and blind spot monitoring on modern cars(are these to appease the feminine masses that can't drive or want to text behind the wheel without any repercussions or accountability?

How about skinny jeans and skinny suits which make men look more feminine?

How about skin care products for guys? (FYI statistics show Korean males spend more on skin products than any other country)

How about guys that look forward to brunch or participate in it often?

I'd like to hear your thoughts or even start a list here. Not everyone is going to think the same on some of these but I think it would be helpful to point things out and have a dialogue around it to create awareness at the very least.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one:
How come there are several woman talk shows on network tv to empower women and talk about their interests but there is nothing like that for men?

Joe Rogan show comes close but he's only on Youtube.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another one:
How come there are several woman talk shows on network tv to empower women and talk about their interests but there is nothing like that for men?

Joe Rogan show comes close but he's only on Youtube.
I don't disagree with you. There's something about paralysis of analysis. It's indicative of red pill masturbation. The annoying bloke who wants to red pill everyone despite being a loser.

To answer your questions, women are lazy and men BUILD EVERYTHING YOU SEE. Men have Conquered. Men are busy doing more important things. A lot are blue pill.

Allocate time to something more worthwhile like acquisition of assets, resources, mining crypto currency or a side hustle.

Your curious. That is a good thing but allocate it. You have youth on your side for now. It's not forever. Women are going to learn this too little too late.