Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man marries chick he had been dating for a year, without even kissing, and she throws him to his death a week later

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While Cody would try to spend as much time as possible with Jordan, she would look for excuses to avoid him. Their friends later stated they never once saw the couple kiss, hug, or hold hands.
The couple was married on June 29, 2013. Most people look forward to their wedding day, Jordan dreaded hers; she looked down during the entire ceremony rather than at her new husband and appeared to be very uncomfortable, rarely smiling.
Cody’s groomsman Cameron Fredrickson later reported he warned Cody not to marry Jordan, “She [Jordan] was just very distant and reserved. Their interaction with each other, it didn’t seem like a happy, loving relationship that you would normally see. It was just very awkward.
Meanwhile, Jordan texted Katrina she had told Cody she was on her period so she wouldn’t have to consummate the marriage and that if he tried anything she would ‘freak out.’
Eight days later was the last time anyone heard from Cody. He was reported missing on July 8, 2013, when he didn’t show up for work.
When investigators questioned Jordan she stated Cody had texted her he had gone for a drive with a friend, a different story from the one she had given to his loved ones. Conveniently, Jordan did not have the text message to show to the investigators.
She got into Cody’s vehicle and drove to Glacier National Park with her friends Amy, Hannah, Cecilia, and Cody’s 16-year-old brother Michael, all of who would later state Jordan was in a surprisingly good mood for a supposed widow; she was laughing and singing in the car with her arm waving out the window.
Investigators brought Jordan in for questioning a second time on July 16. When asked how she knew where Cody’s body was, she said she just ‘had a feeling’ and that it was the one place Cody had once told her he wanted to see before he died. Investigators knew something wasn’t right; not only had Jordan changed her story many times but there were also many other inconsistencies in her statements.
Once investigators confronted Jordan with the overwhelming amount of evidence against her, she confessed to pushing Cody off the cliff but claimed it was an accident.
Investigators theorized Jordan told her new husband she had a surprise for him. She lured him to the area, blindfolded him, told him to turn around and then pushed him over the edge of the cliff. They claimed the murder was deliberate and planned right from the beginning.

Jordan was arrested and charged with first-degree murder and one count of making a false statement to authorities.
The money quote:
Jordan said she feared having to fulfill her sexual obligations within the marriage. She said she felt ‘physically ill’ at the thought of consummating her marriage, that he had wanted her to engage in all sorts of sexual acts she felt uncomfortable with.
my opinion: Her hypergamy hamster couldn't take being with a lesser-quality man. It's OVER for HypergamyVictimCels.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
B1tches like that needs to be kicked in the face often.

Mister_Skinny_Jeanz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when you are ready for a woman you will get an abundance to pick from, when you have nothing goin on besides workin a lame job and lookin for women all day , this is what you gon get.
why chase women , when women chase the high value man, the lack of self-respect is sickening.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who knew simpin' could literally get you killed?
Simping can get yourself killed and loved ones exploited or hurt. Simping by definition means your doing too much for someone who does not see you in the same light. Thus they dont care enough about you.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
Simping can get yourself killed and loved ones exploited or hurt. Simping by definition means your doing too much for someone who does not see you in the same light. Thus they dont care enough about you.
This is right and frightening.
Simping can get one killed. Simping can also get loved ones exploited or hurt.

One must not do so much for the other personwho does not see you in the same light. Its true its an indication they don't care enough about you.

Screen, screen, screen.

Have so much going on in your life that loneliness doesn't cloud your screening perceptions.

I remember this news event and I was amazed this guy didn't see it coming.This was just shortly before (2013)realising how dark triad that women could be. I always saw them with halos on their head before 2013.
It wasn't until 2019 I understood how a man like the deceased in this case missed the signs of her craziness before marrying her-he was a blue pill simp

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhmm guess its self defence according to the court? p-pass coming...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is right and frightening.
Simping can get one killed. Simping can also get loved ones exploited or hurt.

One must not do so much for the other personwho does not see you in the same light. Its true its an indication they don't care enough about you.

Screen, screen, screen.

Have so much going on in your life that loneliness doesn't cloud your screening perceptions.

I remember this news event and I was amazed this guy didn't see it coming.This was just shortly before (2013)realising how dark triad that women could be. I always saw them with halos on their head before 2013.
It wasn't until 2019 I understood how a man like the deceased in this case missed the signs of her craziness before marrying her-he was a blue pill simp
People have been robbed and murdered in these situations. And if you dont get killed they get into your affairs and cause disruption.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
People have been robbed and murdered in these situations. And if you dont get killed they get into your affairs and cause disruption.
ughhhh, this is an important life skill, to learn NOT to simp.

For men and women. The 'p' in simp would have to be different for women.

mrgoodstuff, sometimes I get a jolt when I think of all the poor screening I've done and how much worse it could have been if any had meddled in my life or caused disruption. Maybe they did but I take responsibility for managing my own life.

As it was, I managed to selfdestruct/selfsabotage on my own, after breakups.

If I wasn't willing to learn the skills before, it was because I was embarrassed I didn't already know how to screen and I was too proud to admit I needed help. I didn't know what I didn't know.

I know things could have been so much worse for me after each breakup. I'm admitting I've been a female simp.

I feel like helping others before its too late for them.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ughhhh, this is an important life skill, to learn NOT to simp.

For men and women. The 'p' in simp would have to be different for women.

mrgoodstuff, sometimes I get a jolt when I think of all the poor screening I've done and how much worse it could have been if any had meddled in my life or caused disruption. Maybe they did but I take responsibility for managing my own life.

As it was, I managed to selfdestruct/selfsabotage on my own, after breakups.

If I wasn't willing to learn the skills before, it was because I was embarrassed I didn't already know how to screen and I was too proud to admit I needed help. I didn't know what I didn't know.

I know things could have been so much worse for me after each breakup. I'm admitting I've been a female simp.

I feel like helping others before its too late for them.
They usually gave a sh1t ton of clues before that point and you probably got a bad feeling in your gut onto of it.

christie

Banned
Reaction score
They usually gave a sh1t ton of clues before that point and you probably got a bad feeling in your gut onto of it.
Yes.
A whole lot of clues and one passes off and ignores the feelings in your gut as nervousness or paranoia.

The pro/con list has more pros than cons, but they weren't really pros-basic things common to all and the cons were minimised because of loneliness/perceived scarcity.

If one can remember nothing else in the lovey-dovey exciting stage of a new relationship its at least this....Trust the feeling in your gut

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why we have the 3 date rule! If she ain’t fvcked you by the 3 rd date get rid of her! You can stretch it to 5 but don’t waste anymore time than that.