Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: 8 Dating Turnoffs Men Over 50 Should Stop Doing

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats pretty much dating 101 for any age group. Not sure i agree on paying just cause i was the one asking tho. Ill meet for drinks but she can buy her own, dinner isnt happening.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3. Please choose a picture that looks like you for your online dating profile.

Show us who you really are.

Doing a bait and switch with your pictures, hoping we’ll like you in person only makes us wonder what else you’re hiding.
Somebody needs to be practicing what they preach and update her pics... Her ad and facebook profile pic...

How she really looks from 2 years ago:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ohh nice homeless pennyless people giving suggestions to restaurant owners.

"We would appreciate softer tablecloth for when we need to dry our hands otherwise we wont be come again to beg at closing time"

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"OMG! He french kissed me! What a creep"

You could tell this was written by an old fashioned woman that still believes in chivalry.
Only beta males kiss "gently"

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on guys. Huffpost? You know this is going to be feminazi SJW bullsh!t.

All of this stuff is pretty age-independent, though. Clean up, dress well, look as physically appealing as possible, and yeah, pay for the 1st date. You're the man. You lead, protect, and provide. The optimally attractive man is alpha bux. And I don't wanna hear this fvcking sh!t from the kids on this forum "ooohh you're a cuck for paying! That's beta! Wah wah wah!" And if you're over 50 and can't afford the whole tab, you have way bigger problems in life.

Lol political views? As I get older I'm more interested in what's in the fridge than what's on the news.

I can also kind of see how a 50-year old grandma doesn't want some dude sucking on her neck and rubbing up her poon in an alleyway outside of a bar. Maybe though.

Last edited: