"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Tinder question

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Why did this girl unmatch me? She said hi first and i didnt respond for two days. I was always the one responding a lot later and she was the one asking questions and i can tell i had her in my frame and she was the one chasing. I then said i hated tinder and asked for her snapchat and then she immediately unmatched me lol. Im thinking i gave away a little bit of my power but its true i hate talking on tinder. How do i circumvent this problem lol.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Why did this girl unmatch me? She said hi first and i didnt respond for two days. I was always the one responding a lot later and she was the one asking questions and i can tell i had her in my frame and she was the one chasing. I then said i hated tinder and asked for her snapchat and then she immediately unmatched me lol. Im thinking i gave away a little bit of my power but its true i hate talking on tinder. How do i circumvent this problem lol.
Depends on your goals. Personally I think asking for other comms(communication) is kinda clingy and comes off as seeking something serious.

I keep it on the app unless they ask for some other form of comms and even then I think about it first. I fuuck em multiple times over weeks/months and keep all comms on the app.

If we have a great time together we'll naturally want to exchange snaps and all that shiit.

If you're seeking something serious then just keep it on the app until she's making it really obvious that she wants to meet up or talk more, THEN give her your snap or ask for hers.
 

Lordeterra

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2020
Messages
336
Reaction score
260
Age
30
Depends on your goals. Personally I think asking for other comms(communication) is kinda clingy and comes off as seeking something serious.

I keep it on the app unless they ask for some other form of comms and even then I think about it first. I fuuck em multiple times over weeks/months and keep all comms on the app.

If we have a great time together we'll naturally want to exchange snaps and all that shiit.

If you're seeking something serious then just keep it on the app until she's making it really obvious that she wants to meet up or talk more, THEN give her your snap or ask for hers.
yeah not going to do that again. She was ****ing smoking. :(
 

Cappo Yung

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
82
Reaction score
34
Age
37
I like that EyeInThePrize... I go a different route though..

Brother this is what I do...

We match- within our first few sentences I ask for her number-
I simple say - Hey send me your number - exactly like that. I never ask.
if she denies for any reason I stop talking to her and unmatch.

I’ve done this countless times with a 80:10 result.

Always call when you get the number, they wont be expecting it, but they’ll love it. Believe me. If youre a coky and funny guy with interesting topics to talk about you’ll be gold. Leave personal information for a later date.

Try to see her in person ASAP, it will save you time and money.

Just imagine talking to a girl for a whole week or two and then She just disappears. -Pooosh- no bueno.

But if you meet her the next convenient time for both a yall- If she likes you then And there its over.

You get to be a plumber and lay pipe.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Why did this girl unmatch me? She said hi first and i didnt respond for two days. I was always the one responding a lot later and she was the one asking questions and i can tell i had her in my frame and she was the one chasing. I then said i hated tinder and asked for her snapchat and then she immediately unmatched me lol. Im thinking i gave away a little bit of my power but its true i hate talking on tinder. How do i circumvent this problem lol.
Get more girls lulz
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 4, 2018
Messages
4,116
Reaction score
3,611
Location
California
It's a pattern.
Maybe you come across as ‘creepy’ when you suggest non-Tinder convo? When you suggest a first date, it should be in a public place, preferably daytime. If that’s not the issue, you may need to establish trust via Tinder convo for a while before you get her # or Snap. Unless she’s very sexual to begin with, keep the sexual aspects low key. Too sexual too quick will turn her off. Girls are usually very clear if they’re horny for you. So if she escalates, just match her. Even if a girl has lots of guys messaging her (they all do), she usually won’t unmatch a guy unless he creeps her out.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Why did this girl unmatch me? She said hi first and i didnt respond for two days. I was always the one responding a lot later and she was the one asking questions and i can tell i had her in my frame and she was the one chasing. I then said i hated tinder and asked for her snapchat and then she immediately unmatched me lol. Im thinking i gave away a little bit of my power but its true i hate talking on tinder. How do i circumvent this problem lol.
Tinder is full of timewasters. She's probably talking to 100+ different guys at the same time just to pass the time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Tinder is full of timewasters. She's probably talking to 100+ different guys at the same time just to pass the time.
Exactly, @Lordeterra it has been said a million times over that tinder is a waste of time, as these women are chatting with literally hundreds and hundreds of men at a given time.

OLD doesn't work for this very reason, even fat land whales have a harem of men to choose from. As @bat soup mentioned, many women just use this as a source of validation or just do this out of boredom, especially with covid this year this is probably even more so the case.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Never try to make sense of things on OLD. There can be infinite possibilities with most of them defying logic.

Given your age, young gals want instant validation. If they don't get it from you, you're dead weight to them and they'll cut you loose for the 100's of other thirsty dudes that cling to their phone to interact with them.

Always text with the intent of meeting up with them. If not, they are the dead weight and you need to unmatch them first at the first signs of them giving you the run around.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Exactly, @Lordeterra it has been said a million times over that tinder is a waste of time, as these women are chatting with literally hundreds and hundreds of men at a given time.

OLD doesn't work for this very reason, even fat land whales have a harem of men to choose from. As @bat soup mentioned, many women just use this as a source of validation or just do this out of boredom, especially with covid this year this is probably even more so the case.
haha Harems for landwhales. They should use that in their marketing.
 

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
haha Harems for landwhales. They should use that in their marketing.
I know of 2 women in my area that are well overweight, one is a decent woman and the other is for real one of the most insufferable and obnoxious individuals I've met in a while. Both have dozens of men hitting them up on a regular basis from tinder, I don't know about right this second but I've seen it in the past and I'm sure not much has changed.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I know of 2 women in my area that are well overweight, one is a decent woman and the other is for real one of the most insufferable and obnoxious individuals I've met in a while. Both have dozens of men hitting them up on a regular basis from tinder, I don't know about right this second but I've seen it in the past and I'm sure not much has changed.
That's where they get their attention vitamins. They probably have photos from when they were 18 and slim and spend their evenings wasting guys' time.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Top