“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Do you think the current lionization of Saint Joseph is due to society trying to shame men into becoming dutiful stepfathers?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Along this line, Rollo has commented that American Christianity has turned into a cuck religion - one that tells single mommies that they can "revirgin" and the Beta males to "man up". :mad:
 
Last edited:

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Georgepithyou

Banned
Joined
Jan 17, 2020
Messages
1,777
Reaction score
2,213
Age
30
Location
Sydney
Modern Christianity is a joke, what is this turn the other cheek nonsense and "saved by faith alone" crap.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Modern Christianity is a joke, what is this turn the other cheek nonsense and "saved by faith alone" crap.
There's red pill passaged through the Bible but as you stated, modern Christianity and churches are cucked. Jesus is made into barney and friends. Forget him going nuts and flipping tables in the temple due to blasphemy. Instead, he is made into a cartoon character. There's passage about going into the land and "slay every man women and child." today, it's champion girl power. It is bend the knee. It is cuckoldry and simp. I hope Rollo sheds light on the problem and offers a alternative solution from a red pill perspective but given his lack thereof in the past, I highlighted the very low probability. I am looking for a good read. I hope it delivers but I am not holding my breath.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Along this line, Rollo has commented that American Christianity has turned into a cuck religion - one that tells single mommies that they can "revirgin" and the Beta males to "man up". :mad:
It's becoming a dumpster fire. I have experience with Christian single women and its cherry picking verses that cater to the feminine like forgiveness and neglect to gospel regarding submission to the husband and head of the household. The majority of Christian men are fleeing the church which is virtually a extension of modern feminism and the girl boss talking points. The last hold out of the following is the Muslims who are stead Fast to the faith and culture (culture being important to understanding the faith and religion). Before Muslims celebrate, the feminist are coming for Muslims next.
 

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
There's red pill passaged through the Bible but as you stated, modern Christianity and churches are cucked. Jesus is made into barney and friends. Forget him going nuts and flipping tables in the temple due to blasphemy. Instead, he is made into a cartoon character. There's passage about going into the land and "slay every man women and child." today, it's champion girl power. It is bend the knee. It is cuckoldry and simp. I hope Rollo sheds light on the problem and offers a alternative solution from a red pill perspective but given his lack thereof in the past, I highlighted the very low probability. I am looking for a good read. I hope it delivers but I am not holding my breath.
AIUI, Rollo's next book will be about the Red Pill & religion. And as for him offering up a "solution", he only represents himself as giving a praxeology of female behavior, not really solutions to it other than to increase one's Sexual Market Value and to refuse poor behavior in women. I've been listening to him more & more, since he is a prodigious producer of content, and my favorite channels dealing with MGTOW/TFL/Incel aren't so prodigious.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
5,125
The majority of Christian men are fleeing the church which is virtually a extension of modern feminism and the girl boss talking points.
That would seem to indicate a good ratio for macking, and not all of the chicks could be single mommies. I remember an old colleague of mine who was crippled with a very bad walk, and he said that the Baptist church he had gone to was like a pvssy parade. :eek::eek: He ended up marrying (then divorcing) a crazy one with 4 kids :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, the eldest of which I coincidentally macked one night (when I told her where I worked - a major defense manufacturing facility - she asked if I knew so & so, which I did, and checked with her that she meant the crippled guy). He said he divorced her because he couldn't take her always throwing dinner plates at him. :eek::eek::eek:
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
AIUI, Rollo's next book will be about the Red Pill & religion. And as for him offering up a "solution", he only represents himself as giving a praxeology of female behavior, not really solutions to it other than to increase one's Sexual Market Value and to refuse poor behavior in women. I've been listening to him more & more, since he is a prodigious producer of content, and my favorite channels dealing with MGTOW/TFL/Incel aren't so prodigious.
My problem is that, he offers solid content but is quick to call out Julien blanc or tucker max getting married but conveniently he's above this. He's very critical to others in the space who have receipts. It's just fascinating we don't have any. Furthermore the shilling and everyone else but him or his guys are not griftiny (convenient).

Every man needs to go out on their sheild. By offering no solution, you are never wrong, and quick to call out everyone else. Pretty convenient.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
That would seem to indicate a good ratio for macking, and not all of the chicks could be single mommies. I remember an old colleague of mine who was crippled with a very bad walk, and he said that the Baptist church he had gone to was like a pvssy parade. :eek::eek: He ended up marrying (then divorcing) a crazy one with 4 kids :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:, the eldest of which I coincidentally macked one night (when I told her where I worked - a major defense manufacturing facility - she asked if I knew so & so, which I did, and checked with her that she meant the crippled guy). He said he divorced her because he couldn't take her always throwing dinner plates at him. :eek::eek::eek:
Good stuff mate.

In my experience, it don't much differ from the bar or club.
 

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2017
Messages
3,069
Reaction score
3,889
Age
53
Government + Churches = wins for single mothers and allows them to continue making bad decisions and cranking out babies knowing that the government and churches will take care of them. No accountability and recourse there allowing bad behaviors to continue.

Women marry more into government(and church) than guys these days...
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
I was reading this, and it got me interested:
Along this line, Rollo has commented that American Christianity has turned into a cuck religion - one that tells single mommies that they can "revirgin" and the Beta males to "man up". :mad:
I would never date a single mummy - because I don't date women over 3000 years old.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top