"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Women love sex too

1

151674

Guest
Most of yall need to come to realization that women like to fyck just as much or if any more than men do. Stop believing these women when they tell yall, oh I dont do that on the first night or I'm only gonna do that for my husband. What that means she just not gonna do it with you but if she come across a guy that she highly sexually attracted to I promise she will break every rule that she had set for you. That's the reality.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Apa-thy

New Member
Joined
Dec 11, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
33
Age
36
Hello Rocnavy... Of course they love sex just as we do and there is nothing wrong with that.
Now, some women have values which include not having sex with everyone, first dates, etc. It’s less common everyday, but they do exist. Just like there are men who aren’t willing to cheat.
Women with high notch count are definitely not the exception to the rule.
 
1

151674

Guest
Hello Rocnavy... Of course they love sex just as we do and there is nothing wrong with that.
Now, some women have values which include not having sex with everyone, first dates, etc. It’s less common everyday, but they do exist. Just like there are men who aren’t willing to cheat.
Women with high notch count are definitely not the exception to the rule.
Exactly and nothing is wrong with that but I just said the guys she highly sexually attracted to will get it faster than the average guy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
It seems to be more like a fact if you are interested in science.

 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

1

151674

Guest
It seems to be more like a fact if you are interested in science.

If that's the case then why so many women obsessed with 50 shades of grey?
 
1

151674

Guest
This is about frequency of female orgasm from intercourse.

OP's post is that women love fukking just like men. Not really provable but from what I've seen, if it's the right guy they do. Reasons might be totally different however. I.e., a woman might just love getting fukked by Chad (or whatever) because she landed Chad - not because she needs to cvm. Men are always looking at things through their own prism, it's funny.
Exactly but most men don't wanna accept the truth
 

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Women love sex as much as men do

and some guys will get it easier than other ones , but for sure this means only one thing , and that is to be persistent and try to sleep with her as fast as possible . Not after 3-4-5-6 dates or whatever
 
1

151674

Guest
Women love sex as much as men do

and some guys will get it easier than other ones , but for sure this means only one thing , and that is to be persistent and try to sleep with her as fast as possible . Not after 3-4-5-6 dates or whatever
Yep
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
Women always say how they love sex as much as men bla bla. It's partially true. They love sex as much as us but with the right men. We enjoy sex with almost any female hole. We get boners all the time. Womens desire need to be activated and then they'll love to fvck the guy. That's a major difference.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,626
Location
US
In general, I don't think women like sex as much as mens in terms of that raw carnal lust. For men, it's largely a surface level enjoyment (enjoying their body and how it feels) but for women it's usually much more psychological. So while it is true that women can in fact love sex as much as men, it is typically for a myriad of different reasons than the men.

And this whole 50 shades of gray thing - that doesn't mean women are hornier than men, it means they get turned on differently. For every women who gets off to watching a girl getting jackhammered on xhamster, there are probably a dozen who would prefer fantasizing about 50 shades of r***.

However, to throw a monkey wrench into this, I can't quite wrap my head around the strories I hear about bachelorette parties. From what I hear, it's not uncommon for them to blow a male stripper right on the stage and go f*** him right away. If that's not raw carnal lust I don't know what is.
 
1

151674

Guest
In general, I don't think women like sex as much as mens in terms of that raw carnal lust. For men, it's largely a surface level enjoyment (enjoying their body and how it feels) but for women it's usually much more psychological. So while it is true that women can in fact love sex as much as men, it is typically for a myriad of different reasons than the men.

And this whole 50 shades of gray thing - that doesn't mean women are hornier than men, it means they get turned on differently. For every women who gets off to watching a girl getting jackhammered on xhamster, there are probably a dozen who would prefer fantasizing about 50 shades of r***.

However, to throw a monkey wrench into this, I can't quite wrap my head around the strories I hear about bachelorette parties. From what I hear, it's not uncommon for them to blow a male stripper right on the stage and go f*** him right away. If that's not raw carnal lust I don't know what is.
The post didn't say that women like to fyck different men it states women like to fyck just as much or more than men if she is highly sexually attracted to him. I shared the 50 shades of grey cause the guy was in denial about women dont like sex as much based on a supposedly scientist he shared. From what you hear about its not uncommon for a male stripper to get blown by a female off stage. How you know was you there?
 

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2007
Messages
4,392
Reaction score
927
Women like variety almost as much as men, but with that comes Instability (in relationships). She's able to have her cake n' eat it too cause there are dudes for every Role in her life. We can barely get a woman for a role other than cvm bucket.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top