Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Introduction

kekePower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

Just a short introduction.

I'm a 47(soon 48) year guy from Norway who joined after reading The Rational Male and having watched a lot of red pill vids on YouTube.

Grew up a Nice Guy, Blue AF pilled and only recently put my feet in the Red.

Was with my ex for 22 years before I divorced her and a month later was introduced to my current gf(45). Being the simp I was I got my gf pregnant after 6 months (still shaking my head). She was 39 and childless when I met her. Sexy af and in really great shape. Still is as she works out every day. Back then I knew something wasn't right when she "picked" me to f***, but I had no conscious clue.

Funny story. Just yesterday as we were sitting together and I was reading the book, she asked me for help and when I then asked "Is it important?", she got angry and upset :) I just put on my headphones again and continued reading.

These days as I get more woke, I see all the mistakes I did and it really takes conscious effort to forgive myself. It's also a beginner struggle to start this journey since I have no clue what I'm doing.

Really looking forward to getting to know you.

Namaste,
kekePower

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Many of us here are recovering (so-called) "nice guys."

A mistake I made (and hopefully, you'll not) is to go to the other extreme of the pendulum. Once I became 'aware' I was quite a jerk (in an uncool way) but it felt powerful. In reality, I hadn't really done the introspection that was important. Finally I found an area closer to that 'sweet spot' (being considerate of others, but also maintaining a sense of self).

Congratulations on waking up. The reality isn't always sweet, but it beats repeating the same mistakes over and over.

Serenity

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I'm also Norwegian.

It's never too late to wake up. I started waking up when I was 21 and I thought I was late. I think it's one of those things where it's hard to forgive yourself no matter how early you start. Regret serves little purpose, hold your head up, look forward and do your best, it's the only way to prevent regret in the future.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man on going red. It's not always easy to stay this way 24/7, sometimes you slip up and "simp" as someone else said before. You'll even realize that you are simping at the time, but keep on running with it. Awful because it happened to me a couple of years back. But overall, I've been nothing but solid lately and makes me happy knowing that I'm going into this seemingly dark winter with finances and mentality on point. Constantly keep yourself in line. Stay in shape mentally and physically.

I can see why you fell for her though, I was in Norway (Oslo) 13 months ago and was really impressed with your country, scenery and the women. Many were ideal. Would I become fluent in your language to marry one of them and stay there?---no, no, no. I hope to make my way back and see more than the city though...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Many of us here are recovering (so-called) "nice guys."

A mistake I made (and hopefully, you'll not) is to go to the other extreme of the pendulum. Once I became 'aware' I was quite a jerk (in an uncool way) but it felt powerful. In reality, I hadn't really done the introspection that was important. Finally I found an area closer to that 'sweet spot' (being considerate of others, but also maintaining a sense of self).

Congratulations on waking up. The reality isn't always sweet, but it beats repeating the same mistakes over and over.
After having gone thru red pill awareness... Cause I personally had many years of things going my way. I don't think it's an issue being "nice". Theres an issue being "nice" for people who don't deserve it or not having the awareness to realize that this lady or other people weren't returning the sentiment. So we can still be "classy" and "great" folks, you just can't bless any old body with that level of kindness because many will be ungrateful.
Good man on going red. It's not always easy to stay this way 24/7, sometimes you slip up and "simp" as someone else said before. You'll even realize that you are simping at the time, but keep on running with it. Awful because it happened to me a couple of years back. But overall, I've been nothing but solid lately and makes me happy knowing that I'm going into this seemingly dark winter with finances and mentality on point. Constantly keep yourself in line. Stay in shape mentally and physically.

I can see why you fell for her though, I was in Norway (Oslo) 13 months ago and was really impressed with your country, scenery and the women. Many were ideal. Would I become fluent in your language to marry one of them and stay there?---no, no, no. I hope to make my way back and see more than the city though...
It's not "simping" if they are returning the sentiment. It's "simping" when it's a one way street.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all.

Just a short introduction.

I'm a 47(soon 48) year guy from Norway who joined after reading The Rational Male and having watched a lot of red pill vids on YouTube.

Grew up a Nice Guy, Blue AF pilled and only recently put my feet in the Red.

Was with my ex for 22 years before I divorced her and a month later was introduced to my current gf(45). Being the simp I was I got my gf pregnant after 6 months (still shaking my head). She was 39 and childless when I met her. Sexy af and in really great shape. Still is as she works out every day. Back then I knew something wasn't right when she "picked" me to f***, but I had no conscious clue.

Funny story. Just yesterday as we were sitting together and I was reading the book, she asked me for help and when I then asked "Is it important?", she got angry and upset :) I just put on my headphones again and continued reading.

These days as I get more woke, I see all the mistakes I did and it really takes conscious effort to forgive myself. It's also a beginner struggle to start this journey since I have no clue what I'm doing.

Really looking forward to getting to know you.

Namaste,
kekePower
Dabble in everything. Approach women more often than theory or red pill masturbation. Rational male is solid but exercise free thinking. Field test everything. Live and learn.