"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

The "Chafing Dish" flag...

GeezerBub

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Messages
51
Reaction score
12
Age
40
Location
Toronto, Canada
Bien Venue power bottoms! (Lols, just a funny thing I heard online.)

So...,I've been conversing online with women trying to get them to talk to me with typically very little success. But every now and then I get a response. Now with this one lady it seemed to be going well until the sends me an out of nowhere message saying
"You got a big fat **** for me to sit on?"...So ummm, I have to assume that if a women I've been messaging puts herself on the chafing dish out of the blue like that before even meeting me in person, it has to be bad right? God knows she's probably a walking STD incubator. Among other things.

What do you guys think? :confused:
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
"not unless you play your cards right" go ghost for 3 days, observe.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top