"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

My secretary, I made a move. Is this a rejection?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
Yo Bro’s.

before you start to flame me please understand.

I moved on, I stayed super professional. She kept asking me about my evenings and who the lucky girl is I’m texting everytime. I know she’s back with her ex but I totally quit playing and flirting like I said I would do. She kept flirting with me when I quit.

but the b1tch turned it up a notch making cexual comments sometimes with a playful laugh looking at me way too long, being super submissive and looking for weird attention with body language. Then she found out I was moving to another crib and she asked to see pictures.

then today I was done, we were having smalltalk during lunch I said “hey you could visit my crib sometime if you want”

She was saying yess nice still talking about that I was moving there but didn’t react further on my question/comment directly.
Then she says she lives only 5 minutes away from me now and blabla but not directly, yess I would love to come by so..

Well hey I got to fvck her or get rid of her cuz she keeps looking for it.

Stay professional man until she begs for it. You have the position of power here. And it's pretty obvious you must find her to be very attractive not just moderately so.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
Not nessisarily though. He put it out there and now he backs off and see if she nibbles on the invite again. His success will directly result from how he is take it or leave it.
Backing off and waiting gives her the chance to play games. She can continue to give out mixed signals until he puts her in a position where she has to make a choice.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
You say that she's back with her ex
You say that you turned the flirting completely off

Despite committing again to her ex, she's toying with another man
... and her toying with you is 'safe' to her because it's only talk and no action
Despite you turning it off and going professional, she's not respecting the tone you've set.

Judging by your behavior:
You are thinking with your pointer (no insult - we've all done this).

Judging by her behavior:
She doesn't respect the ex that she's re-committed to
She doesn't respect the professional tone that you've currently set
She (surely) enjoys the power of her behavior toward you (which also disrespects you).

You need to quit thinking with your pecker. Seriously.
Look at her behavior.
This is a woman that clearly by her behavior has demonstrated that she's into power and could care less about anyone else.
In other words, this is a potential future sexual harassment charge in the making.
She stands to benefit greatly and (see above) doesn't seem to care about who becomes a casualty as a result.
 
Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Backing off and waiting gives her the chance to play games. She can continue to give out mixed signals until he puts her in a position where she has to make a choice.
so what do I do now? Ask her out again cold ufront witj my place as the spot and go for it or wait til next week and ask her? Tell me
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
You say that she's back with her ex
You say that you turned the flirting completely off

Despite committing again to her ex, she's toying with another man
... and her toying with another man is 'safe' to her because it's only talk and no action
Despite you turning it off and going professional, she's not respecting the tone you've set.

Judging by your behavior:
You are thinking with your pointer (no insult - we've all done this).

Judging by her behavior:
She doesn't respect the ex that she's re-committed to
She doesn't respect the professional tone that you've currently set
She (surely) enjoys the power of her behavior toward you (which also disrespects you).

You need to quit thinking with your pecker. Seriously.
Look at her behavior.
This is a woman that clearly by her behavior has demonstrated that she's into power and could care less about anyone else.
In other words, this is a potential future sexual harassment charge in the making.
shes 20, young submissive comes from a good family and here in holland there’s no harassment sh*t not America here she’s a grown up woman. I can do this, I fear nothing it’s total crap all the harassment **** here.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Yes, ask her out now. Don't let her play with you for another week.
Yes she’s keeping me open as a rebound guy I’m so sure, she likes her ex but is just playing the field in between us. I’m going to make a move today
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
shes 20, young submissive comes from a good family and here in holland there’s no harassment sh*t not America here she’s a grown up woman. I can do this, I fear nothing it’s total crap all the harassment **** here.
a "submissive" that demonstrates the behavior of cheating on her boyfriend (the ex that she's back with).
a "submissive" that doesn't respect the professional tone that you've currently set between you two.

I think that I got through to forum member Biggoal better than this.

Hopeless!
 

Baibars

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2020
Messages
540
Reaction score
559
Age
32
Location
Germany
I just got a blow job off the one I was messing with... My job is done... All free attention now REMOVED
It's crazy how less of a fvck you give about them once you had them where you want right?

And girls have us where they want almost all the time..
 
Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
a "submissive" that demonstrates the behavior of cheating on her boyfriend (the ex that she's back with).
a "submissive" that doesn't respect the professional tone that you've currently set between you two.

I think that I got through to forum member Biggoal better than this. Cmon man.z

Hopeless!
so what do you do when a chick that you find super attractive flirts sooooo hard with you everyday at work that you get a boner. She goes on her knees to cut sometjing and then looks at me with big eyes for a longtime like give me your D mother****er. Brooo what can I do man she’s ****ing looking for it god damit. Then I have to fire her while I want to fvck her.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

TonyTenner

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
252
Reaction score
186
Age
43
This game cant go on like this. Its either fvck her brains out fuxk her boyfriend, she ****ing me at my house. If she declines my straifht up invite next week. I’m going to end her contract next month
Most likely you'd replace her with another young hot secretary and the cycle would repeat. I don't think she's the issue.
 

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 25, 2013
Messages
2,751
Reaction score
970
Location
Somewhere
Most likely you'd replace her with another young hot secretary and the cycle would repeat. I don't think she's the issue.
I had 2 others never flirted once with them ever. Nor with co workers in my past first thing so sorry you know sh*t.
 

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Messages
949
Reaction score
893
Age
29
It would be pissing off sh1t if you don't bang her considering the amount of effort you made, also time she took from you. If she continues to flirt and does not want to fvck fire her. Further more flirting will piss you off even more so out of sight out of mind.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
so what do you do when a chick that you find super attractive flirts sooooo hard with you everyday at work that you get a boner. She goes on her knees to cut sometjing and then looks at me with big eyes for a longtime like give me your D mother****er. Brooo what can I do man she’s ****ing looking for it god damit. Then I have to fire her while I want to fvck her.
same way I did with a personal trainer in my gym who we flirted with each other, nothing serious, just for fun, and make her look like she is the one interested in going after me and not keeping her hands to herself.

also serious here guys, you really get a hard on with flirting? if she is not naked and me touching her I will not get hard, so I really can't even imagine such thing.

take note too a submissive will take your lead always, she will obey, what I see is she playing sub to keep you in control.

you know the sad part? you keep saying she is only 20, but she is the one playing you like a intrument, she have all the power
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
you know the sad part? you keep saying she is only 20, but she is the one playing you like a intrument, she have all the power
Women have all the power until you find out whether they actually have something to offer or not (i.e. is there any genuine sexual interest).
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I was trying to define it like a brazilian ju jujitsu match. If you give her the same attention that you were before and your not hitting, she won't "need" or even "want" to fvck you, because you will have slipped back into the exact same alignment that you where in when you needed to fvck her and she was just enjoying the attention. In order to penetrate her your going to have to put it into an alignment that you haven't been in before. Perhaps you have a lady you like more than her, you keep it professional with her, thusly not giving her any of that intense energy. She's going to be starving for that type of attention from you. But you can't give it in the same form. It has to be her idea to suck or fvck you.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top