Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christian Grey is right – why you should go 50 shades – but how?

Artorius Castus

Reaction score
I watched the first film of 'Fifty Shades of Grey' with my girl. I love these chick movies. I especially love to watch the antagonist Christian. See what he does, what turns the main character Ana on.

So while she identifies with Ana, I identify with Christian and we enjoy watching the movie. But I ask myself: what does Christian do? And: can I apply this to my love life?

I watched. I learned. That evening sex was really rough, Christian style. Best **** (she said) in a long time). I've got to learn more. Maybe you too?

The film is actually very badly written. The book is even worse. It's just a collection of meetings between Anastasia (the young 21 year English Literature student) and Christian, the 27 year old billionaire.

But it's not about the story. It's in these meeting where in Christian completely dominates Ana. He is harsh, he is a stalker, he says what she needs to do and what she can't do. She hates it, but she can't do but fall in love with him instinctively.

Add to the mix that women around Ana warn her for him, and that there is an ex-girlfriend who totally collapsed under his pressure.

It's the classic Beauty and the Beast narrative: he is dangerous and could easily kill her, but he is enchanted by this and wants him.

Christian Grey is actually, originally a vampire. The writer Erika Leonard was a fan of Twilight and started to write her own vampire stories. Knowing that not all women love the vampire genre, she filed out the serial numbers and made him and his family 'normal human beings'.

You can still find the traces of his origin though: he is 27 and a billionair, because he is immortal and runs his company for a much longer time, but stays 27. His family is a family of vampires, and hence very imposing for Ana. That's also why his mother makes a big deal out of welcoming Ana into the family. Knowing this fact, you'll probably find more of these hints.

And then, when he likes, he invites her over, ties her up and uses her for his pleasure. And she endures it and loves it.

I heard about this dominating and how women hate it, but can't say 'no' to it, because it is so attractive. But playing with it, I feel the power of being such a dominating guy.

What I want to know from you guys:
- Did you ever watch 50 shades and apply what you learned in your sex life? What worked great?
- Do you strongly dominate girls? What's your experience?

And maybe also:
- Where can you learn more about this? To become a real dominating man.

Artorius

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched. I learned. That evening sex was really rough, Christian style. Best **** (she said) in a long time). I've got to learn more. Maybe you too?
The fact that she liked it rough is giving you good feedback to keep on pushing the envelopes with her. Have a conversation on how adventurous she'd be to various things and go from there. Treat her like your play thing and have your way with her anytime you want and see if she's turned on by it. Also pay attention on what actions make her wet. That's the ultimate indicator. Not what she says necessarily.

I've been doing something similar to my main plate and she totally submits to me. I can literally walk in her door at her apartment and pull her pants down and start screwing her without saying a word.

kingvavy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that she liked it rough is giving you good feedback to keep on pushing the envelopes with her. Have a conversation on how adventurous she'd be to various things and go from there. Treat her like your play thing and have your way with her anytime you want and see if she's turned on by it. Also pay attention on what actions make her wet. That's the ultimate indicator. Not what she says necessarily.

I've been doing something similar to my main plate and she totally submits to me. I can literally walk in her door at her apartment and pull her pants down and start screwing her without saying a word.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I watched. I learned. That evening sex was really rough, Christian style. Best **** (she said) in a long time). I've got to learn more. Maybe you too?"

She watched a movie about the hot billionare dude that all the gals are ranting about and the sex was the bomb...you sure she was thinking about you?
Just sayin.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this, fetlife.com hosts local classes probably somewhere near you, where you can learn to safely engage in kink... Tying people up can be dangerous, you should also never tie a woman up you've just met, although this may seem common sense, horny man brain can be dense.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar to MJ Demarcos breakdown of the book in unscripted, a sulfuric acid bath would have been more pleasant. A woman attracted to a young alpha gig Chad billionaire. Classic female logic.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Not all females like B-D-S-M dude. Also, that's film, IRL, you're going to just open yourself up to lawsuits and arrest from me too; especially if you have $$$
They might not all like BDS.M but I've yet to find a woman that didn't LOVE to be dominated , hair pulled, @ss spanked, talked dirty to during sex, role play, etc. I'm not into BDS.M but definitely not vanilla either.
But ALL girls love rough sex. Every. Single. One.

I agree that movies are movies. IRL things are a bit different.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I had a girl give up the other night jerking me off. She said do you like it fast. she tried her best but her arm got sore and it was too much hard work for her.

I ended up finishing the job off because I can jerk myself off much faster and longer. I'm grateful she got me hard but she didn't have what it takes to finish the job without me taking charge. My arm is more alpha and stronger.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
They might not all like BDS.M but I've yet to find a woman that didn't LOVE to be dominated , hair pulled, @ss spanked, talked dirty to during sex, role play, etc. I'm not into BDS.M but definitely not vanilla either.
But ALL girls love rough sex. Every. Single. One.

I agree that movies are movies. IRL things are a bit different.
Dominated and getting whipped, chained our hanged upside down are different things. Those things will end your butt in jail with a sexual predator label nowadays. Be careful dude.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Dominated and getting whipped, chained our hanged upside down are different things. Those things will end your butt in jail with a sexual predator label nowadays. Be careful dude.
How about bathroom or car *******s, handjobs and titty bangs during the day? Night time sarging in gay clubs trying to meet single chicks is tiring and having gay guys chating you up isn't appealing. BDasSM can literally suk my third nut if i had one. fark that ****.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
How about bathroom or car *******s, handjobs and titty bangs during the day? Night time sarging in gay clubs trying to meet single chicks is tiring and having gay guys chating you up isn't appealing. BDasSM can literally suk my third nut if i had one. fark that ****.
Never got off from HJs or t tty f ucking, but that's not B.D.S.M. B.D.S.M. is bondage, discipline, dominance and sadomasochism. Dominance one can get away with most times, as you are dominating your partner during sex (if a dude does it right). The other two are questionable in this day an age. The last one, sadomasochism, will get you a trip to jail and maybe a sexual predator label. 50 Shades of Gray is a book and movie; it's not real life.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Never got off from HJs or t tty f ucking, but that's not B.D.S.M. B.D.S.M. is bondage, discipline, dominance and sadomasochism. Dominance one can get away with most times, as you are dominating your partner during sex (if a dude does it right). The other two are questionable in this day an age. The last one, sadomasochism, will get you a trip to jail and maybe a sexual predator label. 50 Shades of Gray is a book and movie; it's not real life.
fark dude I get off from handjobs at least twice a day. sometimes 5 times a day. You probably love the hairy fishy snatch too much.

Me all that fishy salmon smelly foul tuna smell blue whale snatch which causes is a extra bill for condoms, another bill at the doctors getting meds, worries about prego.

unprotected hand jobs and titty fuks are fuking good man.

I might try and pull of a protected with condom hand job and titty fuk for the lols. will field report that shiiit. heck i might even like that.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
fark dude I get off from handjobs at least twice a day. sometimes 5 times a day. You probably love the hairy fishy snatch too much.

Me all that fishy salmon smelly foul tuna smell blue whale snatch which causes is a extra bill for condoms, another bill at the doctors getting meds, worries about prego.

unprotected hand jobs and titty fuks are fuking good man.

I might try and pull of a protected with condom hand job and titty fuk for the lols. will field report that shiiit. heck i might even like that.
Last female I had sex with that had a hairy bush was back 10+ years ago. Since then, all of them had either shaved, waxed or zapped. Only one was zapped, it was lovely. Smooth as a baby's butt.

I don't mess wth females with BV or yeast infections, so no foul smelling couches here. Sex is best with another person. Just my preference.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Last female I had sex with that had a hairy bush was back 10+ years ago. Since then, all of them had either shaved, waxed or zapped. Only one was zapped, it was lovely. Smooth as a baby's butt.

I don't mess wth females with BV or yeast infections, so no foul smelling couches here. Sex is best with another person. Just my preference.
fair enough. not me though. I'm not sticking my dik in any holes unless both being tested and performing unprotected. Still making my mind up about the blowtimes.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
fair enough. not me though. I'm not sticking my dik in any holes unless both being tested and performing unprotected. Still making my mind up about the blowtimes.
More STDs are transmitted via oral sex than vaginal or anal. You can get HPV, HSV 1/2, and a host of other STDs/STIs from oral sex. It's not safer dude. If you are having unprotected oral sex, you might as well have unprotected vag./anal sex too (as long as you're snipped).

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
More STDs are transmitted via oral sex than vaginal or anal. You can get HPV, HSV 1/2, and a host of other STDs/STIs from oral sex. It's not safer dude. If you are having unprotected oral sex, you might as well have unprotected vag./anal sex too (as long as you're snipped).
glad you told me that. I haven't had oral sex since a negative tests so I'm in the clear with that.

Can you get stds from handjobs?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
glad you told me that. I haven't had oral sex since a negative tests so I'm in the clear with that.

Can you get stds from handjobs?
Actually, yes. HPV/HSV, Syphilis, Scabies. Lice, and Molluscum Contagiosum are all skin to skin transmitted STIs/STDs.