Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl blocking me from her friends

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl whose a friend has a boyfriend but basically blocks me from seeing a certain girl in her group. Sometimes she'll get upset and say she'll never want you(when this girl hasn't seen me). The girl I want to meet is single as well and she makes excuses so I can never meet her.Whats going on here?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl whose a friend has a boyfriend but basically blocks me from seeing a certain girl in her group. Sometimes she'll get upset and say she'll never want you(when this girl hasn't seen me). The girl I want to meet is single as well and she makes excuses so I can never meet her.Whats going on here?
Maybe jealous and/or seriously c0ck blocking you. Have you met that other friend before and spoken to her?

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe jealous and/or seriously c0ck blocking you. Have you met that other friend before and spoken to her?
Never. I should mention I did flirt with this girl awhile back. It went nowhere though because she got a boyfriend.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let them come to you. Put together an effective social media self marketing machine. Hook them and seduce them.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. I should mention I did flirt with this girl awhile back. It went nowhere though because she got a boyfriend.
If you ever get a chance to talk with this girl. Tell her straight out that you think she's sexy/attractive/hot (whatever term you want to use). See what she says and then tell her "I was going to tell you before but your friend wouldn't let me talk to you.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares. Whatever is going on they're making it too difficult for you. It's not worth your effort.

Maybe the girl you know is jealous... but which math equation are you gonna use to prove that? Doesn't matter. Other fish in the sea.

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation of yours doesn't make any sense.
I'm trying to piece it together like a forensic detective, but keep coming up with the same answer.

You met this girl a while back and you flirted with her, but she had a boyfriend?
How do you know she's currently single?
Where are you getting this information from?

Her friend says her friend doesn't want you.
But you think that's a lie because she hasn't seen you?
You know what I think? I think she has seen you already and is not attracted to you for some reason. (The Boyfriend is still in the picture)

This entire situation happened on Facebook.
You saw someone in your friends network of friends online that you were attracted to, but couldn't figure out how to reach her. She probably has her profile set to private.

This is one giant fantasy buddy!
If her friend is stonewalling you, there's a major reason for that.

Last edited:

YtBlur

Don Juan
Reaction score
This situation of yours doesn't make any sense.
I'm trying to piece it together like a forensic detective, but keep coming up with the same answer.

You met this girl a while back and you flirted with her, but she had boyfriend?
How do you know she's currently single?
Where are you getting this information from?

Her friend says her friend doesn't want you.
But you think that's a lie because she hasn't seen you?
You know what I think? I think she has seen you already and is not attracted to you for some reason. (The Boyfriend is still in the picture)

This entire situation happened on Facebook.
You saw someone in your friends network of friends online that you were attracted to, but couldn't figure out how to reach her. She probably has her profile set to private.

This is one giant fantasy buddy!
If her friend is stonewalling you, there's a major reason for that.
No I met the first girl(lets call her Ana) a long time ago before she had a boyfriend. Ana and I flirted and stuff but then we had a fallout after she got a boyfriend. Me and Ana are "friends" and one day I saw Ana's friend on snapchat. So I been asking to let me meet her friend. She says she doesn't care if I do see her but makes excuses to why the new girl I want cant come out. Sometimes she gets in her moods when I say I'm not trying to get to know her anymore and throws little sentences like I said above.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude they can fvck off both. If she is also making excuses then I wouldn't bother. What the fvck she think she is. By the time you finally (maybe?) get to her, you could hook up with 3 even better girls who will not fvck around with you and your time.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she makes excuses, she's not interested.