Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the dating market is awful for women................

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These last 6 months ive worked on self improvement, for myself......

Theres one thing ive noticed and that is most modern men are pathetic, they need a roof over their head, needy & emotional,

the reason i say this is because since ive worked on myself ive noticed how women look up to me, they pine to be lead.

the biggest hurdle i had to get over was the mind stutter Patrice O neal talks about, he says men insult women, then call back their insult.

I dont bother so much with messaging, social media is a womans domain, real life is where they submit.

I dont insult women like patrice did, I create a common passion, or a common enemy,

I would have been awful at these things four years ago, practice is where its at ,

the cashier in the petrol station I talk about the smell of petrol even if shes 60(everyone usually loves the smell of petrol)

when you buy a scratchcard ask her if shes free when you win big, wabble on about the briefcase youll take to zante, then tell her......
you need someone to put your bins out.

play women up, disqualify them, tell them you like certain character traits about them.

women will melt, be unapologetic, bold risk taker, and look sharp.

your insecurity is the only thing holding you back, not women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I mean it's relative. they have a easier time of it than we do, that's for sure.
And you're one of them.

Hv you made any significant improvements?

And I'm not talking abt ur studious online Google'ing of what's BPD, NPD, for the last 10 years.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Still living in your head rent free, jungle boy?
I ain't the one afflicted with butt hurt syndrome for 10 years and moaning on here non stop.

And its being staying in ur headspace rent free.

Could they collect tax on it?

TheProspect

Reaction score
@Spaz Let's not derail another thread by going out of your way to bait others into bickering with you. You're capable of meaningful contribution and perspective when you want to.

As for the topic of discussion, I'd add that dating is a little more trickier logistically this year for most people, both men and women, which leads to less options and opportunities in many ways. But as another poster mentioned, it's relative, and I also believe women have an easier time with it as they are ultimately the ones doing the selecting in most cases.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
@Spaz Let's not derail another thread by going out of your way to bait others into bickering with you. You're capable of meaningful contribution and perspective when you want to.
Just so you know, I was never here to blog.

As for my methodology, it is something that you do not use nor experienced it nor excel in it in ur life.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Spaz But as another poster mentioned, it's relative, and I also believe women have an easier time with it as they are ultimately the ones doing the selecting in most cases.
I understand its easier for women ofcourse.

I think im trying to say, more women adore you than what you think. they want to adore a man, and its in by no means as difficult as we think, if you do the work.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, go on any dating site as an avwrage man
U get zero matchs
Go on as a woman and you are spoiled for choice

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U get zero matchs
Im not on about how rigged the dating scene is, this is Nature on steroids, Im on about real life. have you seen how pathetic emotional B4tches men are as a group? A plate showed me her life, and the men that messaged her, it was like dealing with beebop & rocksteady from the TMNT, load of dumb abusive beta males, not one had any "don corleone" about him.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres one thing ive noticed and that is most modern men are pathetic, they need a roof over their head, needy & emotional,
It sounds like you're in Europe somewhere. What you wrote is 100% true and it's 10x worse here in the US.

BUT, for any guy here who can be a man and exhibit all the qualities that come with it, you'll have no issue in the dating market provided you stay in your lane.

The advice on this topic is largely the same as it was 15 years ago. The problem is:

1- Most guys argue, fight, deny, and are ignornat and don't follow the solid advice they're given, even if its good advice (and not all of it on SS is).
2- They want to change but don't want to put in the HARD WORK to make the necessary changes.
3- They cover 1 & 2 above but just cannot for the life of them EXECUTE.

If you're struggling, honestly ask yourself which category you're in. There *may* be hope for you.

Ciao,

Dash

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These last 6 months ive worked on self improvement, for myself......

the reason i say this is because since ive worked on myself ive noticed how women look up to me, they pine to be lead.

the biggest hurdle i had to get over was the mind stutter Patrice O neal talks about, he says men insult women, then call back their insult.

I dont bother so much with messaging, social media is a womans domain, real life is where they submit.

I dont insult women like patrice did, I create a common passion, or a common enemy,

I would have been awful at these things four years ago, practice is where its at ,

the cashier in the petrol station I talk about the smell of petrol even if shes 60(everyone usually loves the smell of petrol)

when you buy a scratchcard ask her if shes free when you win big, wabble on about the briefcase youll take to zante, then tell her......
you need someone to put your bins out.

play women up, disqualify them, tell them you like certain character traits about them.

I like your point of view on the real world is that male domain. Nicely put.

This herein lies why social media is ground zero. She can use it but she is a ons, fwb, snl. She is trolled when talking ltr.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Most likely you are somehow good looking , if just because you are bold risk taker will get you a girl, I knew men who did this for years and didn't get any results.
When we are attractive we think it is all about taking actions and that is it.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your insecurity is the only thing holding you back.
This is the case 99% of the time. I even omitted "not women" because they're just another excuse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are finding it hard to get commitment, men are finding it hard to get sex.
Women are delusional, high body count#donotwant and the idea of wanting marriage in only a way as to dhv status despite not being WORTHY.
U get zero matchs
Go on as a woman and you are spoiled for choice
Its cause women are getting piped in their best years by Chad and Tyrone before looking for a retirement known as the modern marriage.

Feeling sorry for women is comical. Dude is not doing it right. Women divorce rape and don't think twice about destroying a mam and the children's life. Women won't second guess murdering babies. Lol pro choice.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are finding it hard to get commitment, men are finding it hard to get sex.
or female validation (when a woman calls out your name when you're entering her slick n' tight from behind it's the best female validation (very deceptive it can be...on down the road in life with her, unless her love is really you're-the-one undying for you), given you really believe she thinks you're the man for life for her)

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women most of the times dont understand that they receive a huge check when they are born which keeps growing till their early 20s and the sooner they cash it out then the more out of it they get.

They instead get banged and collect emotional baggage which in fact slowly withdraws part of the total sum and only once such sum is a tiny percentage of the initial one they go to the bank to cash it only to be mad that they cant even get themselves dinner.