Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a man dominates, how can he not be emotional?

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman test men to be dominated and lose the game, but also want to destroy a man’s emotions so they can be in control. So if a woman is rude, or bossy, or doesn‘t give in, how would you react? If he calls on her crap and is dominate and strong, but she will keep arguing and make him lose his emotions. If he doesn’t call her on it and doesn’t argue he is not dominate and is weak, but doesn’t lose his emotions.

For example: I just asked a woman I’ve been seeing to do something, she responded with “Ill try when I have free time.” Since she didn’t comply I started arguing with her and she argued back. I noticed I was losing my cool and said “ok, whenever you have free time, please do it“ and she said ‘ok.”

How is a man supposed to dominate a woman and at the same time keep his emotions in check?

Serenity

Reaction score
So if a woman is rude, or bossy, or doesn‘t give in, how would you react?
I don't react, I just shrug and walk away. Just like you can't control a woman by demanding she does your bidding, she has no power if you simply choose to disobey and do something else instead. That goes for rude or bossy.

If she doesn't give in to whatever it is I want then the last thing I do is be butthurt about it, that's just immature. You can't always get your way, for that you'll need a slave, not a woman.

If he doesn’t call her on it and doesn’t argue he is not dominate and is weak
Why? Arguing with difficult people is a waste of time. You go your way and whatever they say just becomes some irrelevant noise.

How is a man supposed to dominate a woman and at the same time keep his emotions in check?
I think you're confusing domination with a need to control others. Keeping your emotions in check is a display of domination, showing she can't trigger the reactions she's looking to get out of you and use that to influence your decisions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't react, I just shrug and walk away. Just like you can't control a woman by demanding she does your bidding, she has no power if you simply choose to disobey and do something else instead. That goes for rude or bossy.

If she doesn't give in to whatever it is I want then the last thing I do is be butthurt about it, that's just immature. You can't always get your way, for that you'll need a slave, not a woman.
Don't agree 110%. IF you have a reasonable NEED that she simply refuses to accommodate, because she doesn't see it as important and she politics to "spin" out of any accountability, you need to LISTEN to her, dump her and find another that it's not a big deal for. Nobody here needs a slave. And my question is in modern society, are women at the disadvantage in the law, in the social situations and the system? NO they are not. You the man put yourself in harms way from simply interacting with her.

So you stand firm in what you need, everyone is not willing to take care of that need and it's their right.

Why? Arguing with difficult people is a waste of time. You go your way and whatever they say just becomes some irrelevant noise.
You need a sh1t ton of self control. Sometimes you cannot get out of the argument. In most cases arguing with the "stonewalling" "troll" and "pig" types had no benefit to myself. Oh, you might be "validated" by them admitting that your argument is correct, while they know they can stretch you out and waste time until you pursue something else. But once someone has shown you that they are going to go counter to WHATEVER view you have, why not just accept it and distance from them?

I think you're confusing domination with a need to control others. Keeping your emotions in check is a display of domination, showing she can't trigger the reactions she's looking to get out of you and use that to influence your decisions.

It's all about powerful SELF CONTROL. What's funny is when your SELF CONTROL is getting there, that others will accuse you of trying to "control them".

Serenity

Reaction score
Don't agree 110%. IF you have a reasonable NEED that she simply refuses to accommodate, because she doesn't see it as important and she politics to "spin" out of any accountability, you need to LISTEN to her, dump her and find another that it's not a big deal for.
I don't know what part you disagree with? This is what I'm saying, just walk away.

It's all about powerful SELF CONTROL. What's funny is when your SELF CONTROL is getting there, that others will accuse you of trying to "control them".
Immature people with underdeveloped emotional intelligence and a massive ego will make that accusation. I don't mind the occasional accusation, it's just a pathetic attempt at manipulation which they think will work because they assume I will defend my ego like they would, good thing I don't have an ego. These people aren't worth much, if anything at all to me, so their opinion of me is fairly worthless as well.

Serenity

Reaction score
This may work with plates and short term gf's. But in a longer situation women do need some level of listening skills.
I get flat out rude behavior is not worth it.
Hopefully you choose better women but in a healthy situation just smugging everything they say thats challenging can lead to "the drifting apart that ales so many LTRs.
I don't disagree. But I'm talking about unreasonably bad behavior from a woman, in which case the conclusion is always the same. Say you don't like it and don't entertain further discussion about it, unless she shows remorse. If she argues just to try to be right when she definitely isn't then just flat out disagree and don't budge at all. If it's bad enough she can "drift apart" rather quickly for all I care.

I'm not really talking about the petty stuff OP is doing. The woman in his example didn't even show an unwillingness to do what he asked, but just because she didn't guarantee it he got butthurt about it and started arguing with her about it like a little b!tch. I'm talking about actual bad behavior.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woman test men to be dominated and lose the game, but also want to destroy a man’s emotions so they can be in control. So if a woman is rude, or bossy, or doesn‘t give in, how would you react? If he calls on her crap and is dominate and strong, but she will keep arguing and make him lose his emotions. If he doesn’t call her on it and doesn’t argue he is not dominate and is weak, but doesn’t lose his emotions.

For example: I just asked a woman I’ve been seeing to do something, she responded with “Ill try when I have free time.” Since she didn’t comply I started arguing with her and she argued back. I noticed I was losing my cool and said “ok, whenever you have free time, please do it“ and she said ‘ok.”

By spinning plates and letting her know he has options. Letting her know he had priorities above her. By letting her know that taking her out of his rotation or dumping her or breaking up with her will have no effect on him what so ever.

When you know you have value and self respect, they will know it too.

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Letting her know he had priorities above her.

When you know you have value and self respect, they will know it too.
So not bending over backwards for her or waiting for her every moment or changing plans to suit her schedule.