Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I would like some help on making money

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As some guys know here I left my job in my family's company and left the house I lived (owned by my dad).

I grew up in a abusive environment... And my dad mde sure to make everything to deplete me and made me feel miserable. But I had strenght this year to go out this sh1t and Im slowly recovering from it.

Its been 5 to 6 months since I did that... Improved a lot of things, started to earn some clients on graphic design field, but its still not enough to pay my bills.

Jobs here in brazil are really hard, I have a good resume made in portuguese and english and Ive sent a lot in any ux designer or graphic designer opportunity. Also sent in a business and sales area... But I didnt get any.

I see that working for myself seems the best, but damn, its like I was born again and Im naked in this world... Also dealing with my traumas from all those years of abuse, it gets a bit confused.

So I would like some help to explore some ideas to make money. Not only in my field, but other things that I can do and have enough money to live and restabilish myself.

Thanks!

Billtx49

Reaction score
started to earn some clients on graphic design field, but its still not enough to pay my bills.
If that’s what you want to do, but the income is not enough, Expand your customer base…
If your business isn’t online yet, Get there.

Anyone with some tech classes in high school can do a decent webpage setup and get it linked enough to show up on a search. You can do the graphics for it yourself.
Graphic design in comparison to physical products would be easy to do online…
If you’re already online, improve the website and it’s sales pitch…

Set your goals, design a workable plan to get them, Make it happen.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If that’s what you want to do, but the income is not enough, Expand your customer base…
If your business isn’t online yet, Get there.

Anyone with some tech classes in high school can do a decent webpage setup and get it linked enough to show up on a search. You can do the graphics for it yourself.
Graphic design in comparison to physical products would be easy to do online…
If you’re already online, improve the website and it’s sales pitch…

Set your goals, design a workable plan to get them, Make it happen.
Thanks for your feedback man!

Yep, I really love this field... It's the one I can work until late night, weekends without feeling tired about it. I really enjoy it and it made me feel that I'm helping those restaurants and local business.

All my clients I got it online, but I have to say I'm not good on SEO... I learned some techniques but for example, I have this online store website: https://blackfoxdesigns.store/

I know it have some demand as I looked at keywords related to it and made the content based on that... but I can't grow the organic search... and google ads doesn't work so well.

I also made that website for my UX/UI Designer portfolio: https://marcelcorradi.com/

But also no traffic coming to it.

Do you have any course or book related to SEO or sales that you could tell me? I've read one from John Caples about Tested Advertisements that was a game change for my copy on instagram posts... It kinda help me get those clients.

Now I only have to learn how to create more organic traffic to my websites. I know very few about that, paid a freelancer to do some SEO optimization, but it doesn't give me much return.

Billtx49

Reaction score
My advice now would be to expand your capabilities in the graphic design field and don’t try to sell what some companies give away for free.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selling graphics online is an extremely crowded market, not to mention there are plenty of ways to get free stuff.

I'd recommend signing up on big freelance sites (peopleperhour.com, upwork.com, fiverr.com) and hustle your a$$ for a year or so.

You'd have to start by making custom graphics for really cheap prices to get clients.

Then as your client base grows, slowly increase your prices.

Reason most people don't make any money online is they give up.

It's not hard, you just need to suck it up and put in long hours (10+ per day) for a few months before you see any realistic income.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice now would be to expand your capabilities in the graphic design field and don’t try to sell what some companies give away for free.
That's true... Like taiyuu said its a crowded market to sell graphics online, I gonna start to learn animated videos for social media with After Effects, it seems a good field as I see a lot of it on social media.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selling graphics online is an extremely crowded market, not to mention there are plenty of ways to get free stuff.

I'd recommend signing up on big freelance sites (peopleperhour.com, upwork.com, fiverr.com) and hustle your a$$ for a year or so.

You'd have to start by making custom graphics for really cheap prices to get clients.

Then as your client base grows, slowly increase your prices.

Reason most people don't make any money online is they give up.

It's not hard, you just need to suck it up and put in long hours (10+ per day) for a few months before you see any realistic income.
Thats true man! Thanks for your feedback.

I gonna check those websites you told me, I've signed in one from brazil but I didn't like so much... To be able to join more projects I would had to pay for a subscription... It might be good, but I have to check if that really worth.

I'm bit affraid that with all those apps like Canva, graphic designers will kind die... but I see that most of people who use Canva don't make any good arts... As a experience designer know some details and techniques to create good quality designs.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had similiar problems with my dad. He was an real azzhole when it comes to money. Never really suported my ideas even tho he did finance me, i never get a lot of money from him and hes very rich. Because of that, i worked my azz of in uni to get my degree and im finally on my own away from that sh1thole, earning for myself. The point of this is to remember tough times will not last forever. Its great that you are away from that abusive surroanding and getting on your feet by your own. Beside graphic design, what are you good at? Programming tend to be very reliable income these days.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had similiar problems with my dad. He was an real azzhole when it comes to money. Never really suported my ideas even tho he did finance me, i never get a lot of money from him and hes very rich. Because of that, i worked my azz of in uni to get my degree and im finally on my own away from that sh1thole, earning for myself. The point of this is to remember tough times will not last forever. Its great that you are away from that abusive surroanding and getting on your feet by your own. Beside graphic design, what are you good at? Programming tend to be very reliable income these days.
Thats good man! Glad to know that you're on your way too... It's something that the earliest we do the best for our lives! =)

I'm good at game development, a field of programming that I like a lot... but I see that maybe I will have to find something I don't like so much to make money.

Thanks for your feedback!

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats good man! Glad to know that you're on your way too... It's something that the earliest we do the best for our lives! =)

I'm good at game development, a field of programming that I like a lot... but I see that maybe I will have to find something I don't like so much to make money.

Thanks for your feedback!
Every challenge in life makes you even stronger man as you become more wiser and tougher. Im working in police department and on my off days im giving private lessons of krav maga so its good to get extra cash. Try to realise what are you also good at, being graphic designer means you're probably creative so that can always work in your favor. Good luck man!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every challenge in life makes you even stronger man as you become more wiser and tougher. Im working in police department and on my off days im giving private lessons of krav maga so its good to get extra cash. Try to realise what are you also good at, being graphic designer means you're probably creative so that can always work in your favor. Good luck man!
Thats great man! You're right about that... I have to find other stuffs I'm good at and use that to make some extra money.

I'm also organizing my mind... I just saw that hanging out on some places and dating women for now its not worth for me. I was losing my energy with that and also my focus.

I'm going to give up for those things for now and focus on my goals. Those things kind distract me for what I want to achieve and can possibly bring problems to my life. Something I cant afford right now.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this story helps your motivation, I once trained martial arts with a 30something guy who lived in his parent's basement and was considered a loser by many people, including his parents, because he would not go get a real job. Instead, he studied search engine optimization and slowly built a consulting business. Forbes magazine profiled him a few years ago as a rags to riches story. I occasionally see one of his new ferraris or lamborghinis scroll by on my facebook news feed.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If this story helps your motivation, I once trained martial arts with a 30something guy who lived in his parent's basement and was considered a loser by many people, including his parents, because he would not go get a real job. Instead, he studied search engine optimization and slowly built a consulting business. Forbes magazine profiled him a few years ago as a rags to riches story. I occasionally see one of his new ferraris or lamborghinis scroll by on my facebook news feed.
That's really interesting! And its something they dont show on social media... They prefer to say like "Look at this 18yrs old guy who became a millionaire" and how if you don't reach success in your 30yrs old you will not be a success in life.

But in my early 30 I think that only now I'm get more maturity to grow into some fields. Of course I would like to improve some stuffs before that age... but everyone has it own time.