Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

tinder

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I do tinder occasionally. I like a gf thing that we Netflix and chill. Occasionally go out. The connection and intimacy is the most important part.
there you go. That sentence could easily be on your profile or main ad sentence.

The 'gf' and 'connection' part would draw in the ones looking for a relationship and the 'netflix and chill' and 'intimacy' words would draw in the ones who would assume you're dtf-all respect intended.

That would still be so awesome to learn you used a blunt and originally honest phrase like 'sex first, figure the rest out later'
The only thing you'd have to concentrate on in messages and meetup with this phrase in your profile for the ones who bited, would be building comfort and any last minute resistance.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there you go. That sentence could easily be on your profile or main ad sentence.

The 'gf' and 'connection' part would draw in the ones looking for a relationship and the 'netflix and chill' and 'intimacy' words would draw in the ones who would assume you're dtf-all respect intended.

That would still be so awesome to learn you used a blunt and originally honest phrase like 'sex first, figure the rest out later'
The only thing you'd have to concentrate on in messages and meetup with this phrase in your profile for the ones who bited, would be building comfort and any last minute resistance.
My mission statement: "Passion an open mind and adventerous spirit is a must!!!!looking for fun, strong sexual attraction and good times maybe love later. Need a passionate lady who can stimulate my mind among other things".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My mission statement: "Passion an open mind and adventerous spirit is a must!!!!looking for fun, strong sexual attraction and good times maybe love later. Need a passionate lady who can stimulate my mind among other things".
That sex first figure it out later would be fun. But most on there looking for fun and something to do. They frame it like they're looking for relationships.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
yes

three times you mentioned passion or sexual. So you did basically say the same thing as 'sex first and figure the rest out later' when you wrote 'maybe love later' and '...who can stimulate my mind...' which are both relationship-oriented things.
Way to phrase it! Good job! You'll do well with the ones that are more horny than lonely.
Ever been on okcupid? Ever answer those 1000 questions? That was one of them. "Would you say you are more horny or more lonely?" Then I think they gave you an option of least important to most important in a multiple choice answer choice of yes, no, maybe.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

three times you mentioned passion or sexual. So you did basically say the same thing as 'sex first and figure the rest out later' when you wrote 'maybe love later' and '...who can stimulate my mind...' which are both relationship-oriented things.
Thanks for the appraisal. I think I want it to connotate "sex" once, without saying it. I also believe i want to make mention of seeking "hopeful romantic", because that's being said now adays.

Way to phrase it! Good job! You'll do well with the ones that are more horny than lonely.
Ever been on okcupid? Ever answer those 1000 questions? That was one of them. "Would you say you are more horny or more lonely?" Then I think they gave you an option of least important to most important in a multiple choice answer choice of yes, no, maybe.
Haven't been on okcupid... On the 1000 questions that one would be tough.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the appraisal. I think I want it to connotate "sex" once, without saying it. I also believe i want to make mention of seeking "hopeful romantic", because that's being said now adays.

Haven't been on okcupid... On the 1000 questions that one would be tough.
Thanks for thanking me, I can't help but to help.

Yes, do the hopeful romantic phrase...mirror whatever you see popping up repeatedly in their profiles but only if it actually applies to you honestly. I don't know how women know but we can sniff it out even in words when there's incongruency.
Hopeful romantic for sure is you.

If you don't mind my ideas, maybe mention a couple that you like on some tv show or recent movie that you hope she can emulate with you.
Sets her imagination fantasizing that you're looking for some ideal. Even if you use a male character from one source and a female character from another source. Even nonfiction like Kobe and Mrs. Bryant. Something like that.
Becomes a convo opener too.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Yes, do the hopeful romantic phrase...mirror whatever you see popping up repeatedly in their profiles but only if it actually applies to you honestly. I don't know how women know but we can sniff it out even in words when there's incongruency.

If you don't mind my ideas, maybe mention a couple that you like on some tv show or recent movie that you hope she can emulate with you.
Sets her imagination fantasizing that you're looking for some ideal. Even if you use a male character from one source and a female character from another source. Even nonfiction like Kobe and Mrs. Bryant. Something like that.
Cool on Kobe and his Wife

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice the use of "hopeful" instead of "hopeless".

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Sex first, sort the rest out later' is now on my Tinder account top page. :devil:IDGAF if it offends them.:D Might make using
the site a little less of a bore. I'm off to sleep now, let's see what indignant chest puffing feminists get their pants
in a bunch about that little gem during the next 24 hours.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Sex first, sort the rest out later' is now on my Tinder account top page. :devil:IDGAF if it offends them.:D Might make using
the site a little less of a bore. I'm off to sleep now, let's see what indignant chest puffing feminists get their pants
Nice.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
ahh! that's awesome and I hope it sparks some honest conversations.

Who freakin knows? It might just work, careful what you wish for:rofl:, don't forget condoms.

You got this, lost_blackbird !

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Badoo must be terrible then. My French cousins were using that, yikes
The **** are you guys talking about, Badoo is amazing, they got the bump feature, you bump into someone with Badoo itll signal you immediately, easy lay ups when it happens, just gotta catch em quick.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The **** are you guys talking about, Badoo is amazing, they got the bump feature, you bump into someone with Badoo itll signal you immediately, easy lay ups when it happens, just gotta catch em quick.
Like punani pokemon...

ahh! that's awesome and I hope it sparks some honest conversations.

Who freakin knows? It might just work, careful what you wish for:rofl:, don't forget condoms.

You got this, lost_blackbird !
Update - Woke up to a match with a 29yo fitness model maybe an 8/10 :D and a couple of likes.
I unmatched from her between sets while I was sat on the diverging chest press machine, couldn't be bothered to start any dialogue.

I am conducting an experiment, not looking for a hook up or relationship.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like punani pokemon...

Update - Woke up to a match with a 29yo fitness model maybe an 8/10 :D and a couple of likes.
I unmatched from her between sets while I was sat on the diverging chest press machine, couldn't be bothered to start any dialogue.

I am conducting an experiment, not looking for a hook up or relationship.
Model. You better treat her like a normal person.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd respond to that to chat at least, if only because the stark honesty and in-your-face dominance would be incredulous.

(I'd be scared asf to reply though, antislut defense is not just a social defense its a physical safety defense)

But women never see that kind of honesty, ffs. In the ad/profile. Not hidden in the messages.

I dare you to put that. :devil:

Good luck brother.:up:
A bunch if fools responses talked about 6ft. I guess they figure they can strip a guy of free dinners and no possible connections due to 6ft.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should've scree spotted it. A lady was on Tinder searching for a man good at massages and who would baby sit her cats.
Tinder is full of weird profiles... My weirdest dates was from tinder, I just deleted it for good.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Model. You better treat her like a normal person.
I did, I ignored her all day and then deleted the match. :D I'm not the worlds most outwardly sociable person in person. I'll always
engage and talk to someone politely if they speak to me first but I'm not big on starting conversations, no sir. Hugely prefer
chatting in forums like this, I'm a member of quite a few. From autism forums, asexuality forums right up to car and motorcycle forums.
It suits my communication style better.