Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why would a man teach his girlfriend red pill stuff and expose her to the manosphere?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
For what purpose?
How would that ever benefit him?

If you decided to teach your girlfriend red pill concepts and introduce her to the manosphere what would have motivated you to do this?

My answers:

'it takes a village to raise a child (her)'

she demonstrated empathy and he thought, " why not teach her this"

he mistook her for a buddy (having no male friends of his own)

he was dying and his give-a-fvck at the world is broken and he's mad at men

insanity runs in his family

Last edited:

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what purpose?
How would that ever benefit him?

If you decided to teach your girlfriend red pill concepts and introduce her to the manosphere what would have motivated you to do this?

My answers:

'it takes a village to raise a child (her)'

she demonstrated empathy and he thought, " why not teach her this"

he mistook her for a buddy (having no male friends of his own)

he was dying and his give-a-fvck at the world is broken and he's mad at men

insanity runs in his family
you mean really teach her, or she learns the way you act and then figure it out?

if really mean teaching then no, you can't teach even men if they don't want to learn so not possible.

now if she start to dig over the internet, she can come across, and she will become aware.

or maybe it was his daughter?

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
you mean really teach her, or she learns the way you act and then figure it out?

if really mean teaching then no, you can't teach even men if they don't want to learn so not possible.

now if she start to dig over the internet, she can come across, and she will become aware.

or maybe it was his daughter?
yes, she did want to learn.

She asked about what some words meant and he started telling her and just never stopped telling her everything.

That's the answer.

Thank you Alvafe and also thank you all for replying.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always be at the mercy of their emotions, but it is a good idea to at least expose young women to red pill ideas so they can be aware of what to look for in men. This is especially true if you are raising daughters. They need to be taught femininity.

Should you talk about this stuff with the general female populace? Probably not. A long term relationship or wife? Maybe. If you're worried about them sniffing out your tactics, well, you really have not internalized game. This stuff isn't rocket science. It's easy to say, but difficult to execute. The execution is what makes you masculine.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are scooped up at an early age like this one

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I tried to explain BP to a female friend. She couldn’t wrap her head around it.
If you were interested in teaching a female this, first, I'd recommend you don't.

Unless she's capable of accepting responsibility and capable of a huge lifestyle change.

Secondly, it would only sink in if she was putting in a lot of effort in a romantic relationship with you but failing because you were no longer interested/attracted in her.

Her motivation to learn would be through the roof because she is the type to thoroughly dissect what went wrong for years and years and still not "get it"

Thus, her "beginners' mind" would be open to suggestions, grooming, leading and imprinting by sources never tapped before in her life.

Last edited:

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Understood. I would never try it on an actual or potential romantic partner.

We’ve been friends for years. We’re like brother/sister. Zero attraction on either side. We can talk openly about almost anything.

I figured she would disagree with BP. She just couldn’t grasp it so I changed the subject.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Understood. I would never try it on an actual or potential romantic partner.

We’ve been friends for years. We’re like brother/sister. Zero attraction on either side. We can talk openly about almost anything.

I figured she would disagree with BP. She just couldn’t grasp it so I changed the subject.
I meant to ONLY try it on a romantic partner...(edit to add: romantic partner that is ending)....because of her vested interest and sunk cost in you.

Really though, you'll better protect yourself if you keep this knowledge as part of your inner frame.

Last edited:

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The strats dont last forever boys, b's be getting wise to us, many women i see getting frustrated with ghosting.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
men dont ghost , women do. if men ghosted that would mean most men are Dj's, i know about 1 masculine male who thinks women aint sh4t, out of about 1000
So the rest "white knight" and help women to rob men? They think men are bad and dirty when they deal with the situations justly

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
On the title of this thread, It just occurred to me what one more reason would be.

He wanted her to act as his advocate, his mouthpiece, his encourager/female white knight.

So, with what strength he did have-he exposed her to red pill/manosphere dialogue and teachings, knowing with her risktaking 'A' personality she would relentlessly pursue a final solution that would benefit him.